Status: Active (:

He's a Deadly Weapon

Only time can tell if we get on well but I luv you

ED’S POV.
I sigh sitting in the bed in Teddy’s room with the other guys. They’re talking and laughing, probably talking about that plan with April, sweet beautiful April..
I won’t deny anything, I’m falling for her. All the things I despised in her before, I just found out how magnificent they are. I know I should think about the plan and that but it’s hard when she’s so pretty.

“Guys” I mumble but they don’t hear me. I sigh sitting up looking around at them. Dan and Teddy, who are supposed to love and care for their sister, but they don’t. No one even knows why they hate her that much. They just do. I stand up gulping again.

“Guys” I say a little louder. They all turn to me and silence fills the room. I look down at the floor then up at them.

“I-I think we should forget the plan.” I tell them. They all they look at me with big eyes. Dan stands up growling.

“What the fuck?! What has got into you?! No we can simply not forget the plan! Just... What the fuck is wrong with you?!” he rambles on. Then Teddy stands up looking at me.

“I KNOW! HE HAS FALLEN IN LOVW WITH HER!” he yells. I gulp letting my eyes drop to the floor. I feel all the guys eyes are on me.

“Is this true?” Alex asks me. I look up at him. Alex is a weird person for you but he’s my best friend, we always support each other’s choices. No matter what. I nod slightly looking at the floor. I feel a hand on my shoulder and look up to see Alex smirking.

“Well love conquers all” he tells me. I smile to him before hugging him. I can always count of that guy. I look at the others to see Dan and Teddy mad like hell. Their eyes are so filled with anger that if this was a cartoon they would stand out in fire.

“NO! YOU SIMPLY CANNOT BE IN LOVE WITH HER! SHE’S JUST SO... UGH! NO YOU CAN’T!” Dan yells loudly. That was it. The anger starts to rise inside of me, I have to defend her, and I have to defend the girl I love.

“HOW WOULD YOU KNOW WHAT’S SHE’S LIKE? YOU NEVER GIVE IT A CHANCE TO ACUTALLY GETS TO KNOW HER, AND SHE’S YOUR LITTLESISTER! ALL THESE THINGS YOU HAVE DONE TO HER IS SICK! SHE HAS DONE BLOODY NOTHING WRONG AGAINST YOU!” I yell. Silence fills the room once again. The guys look at me in utterly shock. A smirk fills the lips inside of my head. I knew I got them. Then Dan smirks, letting me know he has found a perfect comeback. This can’t be good.

“Well you have to go on with the plan; else I’ll tell her that you agreed to this plan.” The perfect comeback. If he did that she would never speak to me again. I gulp shifting uncomfortable.

“She would never believe you” I whisper, unsure if it was true. He laughs at me.

“We might hate each other, but she knows I never lie, dear Edward Minton. So do it or she will never speak to you again.” He tells me. I gulp looking at the other guys for help. Ali is looking at me with firm and angered eyes, he will always follow them. My eyes moves to my best friend, Alex, his eyes are focused on the ground. He won’t say anything against them. Sighing I know I have lost the fight, ‘Coz I can’t bare lose her.

“All right Dan, you have won. I will go on with the stupid plan.”
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry the long waiting time :s school has kept me away from this but I will try to update more recently (: