Status: Active (:

He's a Deadly Weapon

Is there hope for us? Can we make it out alive?

"Chello, how do you bow this verb, I cannot make it seem right!" I complained to Michelle, we're having Spanish, and I don't have my head in the books as I used to. Ever since me and Ed did it my thoughts haven't functioned right.

"Are you listening April?" I snap out of my thoughts and look at her, she points down at the books smiling, I laughs slightly and looks down at it doing the Spanish I'm supposed to.

xxx

"So how was it?" Michelle asks me as we walk out of the classroom, I look at her in surprise.

"how was what?" I ask sounding innocent, but Michelle sees right through it, she's not my best friend for anything.

"The sex! C'mon April, you can tell me, girl to girl" I sigh opening my locker then take out the books I need for the last class.

"amazing! Ed was a good first time" I tell her as I close my locker. she giggles grabbing her books from her locker next to me. I sigh then turn to her.

"why don't we go out and do something fun today? like get our hair colored or something?" she close her locker and looks at me then smiles.

"sure, I've wanted to go dark brown for a time now." I smile and we link arms then walks to our last class.

xxx

"omg April! dark red hair looks bloody rad on you!" Michelle exclaim when the hairdresser is finished blow drying my hair, I smiles messing a bit with it then gets up and put my hair in a lazy ponytail.

"thanks, your hair looks rad too." she giggles pulling a hand through her new colored hair. we then pay and walks out of the hair dresser. we then walk down the street just looking through shop windows, when Michelle groans loudly. I look at her weirdly.

"bastard, 8 O'clock" she exclaims, I look in front of us then see Alex walking towards us, look at shop windows too. he then looks forward and discover us, and a warm smile spreads on his face. I got confused.

"hey April, love the new hair" he tells me as we pass him, I top and turn around looking at him as he keeps walking. Michelle looks too not understanding like me.

"what the bloody fuck just happened?!" she asked me. I shake my head slightly.

"I don't know Chell, I don't know.."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I promised it would be long but yeah <.<
hope you like tho :3 sorry it has been long :/