Status: Active (:

He's a Deadly Weapon

All these things they force you to do aren't fair.

“are you fucking serious?!” Michelle yells at me as we’re making our way out to our usual tree to eat. I sigh taking a bite of my apple.

“I’m serious Chello, he helped me” I tell her. She sits down by the tree, and starts eating her food. Lucas sits down by her and I sit down in front of them.

“Wow” Lucas exclaims, then adds “it doesn’t seem right, be careful April” I nods taking a bite of my sandwich. Lucas looks at something behind me then groans slightly. I look behind me to see Dan and his friend making their way over to me. I sigh slightly then look at Lucas and Chello and we get up and is about to leave but they stop us.

“Not so fast shit face” Dan smirks and nods to his friends that grabs me. I gasp then try to get lose, Lucas scowls running over to help me.

“Leave her alone your asshole he yells launching himself at one of the guys who holds me, only to get punched in the face by another. He groans falling to the ground holding his face, Michelle runs to his site then scowls looking at Dan.

“You’re a bastard” she tells him, he just laughs looking at me. But before he can say anything a well known voice yells.

“Dan stops it! Leave her alone” I turn my head to see Ed standing there scowling looking at Dan with a blue lunch box in his hands. Dan scowls then gives a sign to his friends to release me and they do, letting me fall down on the ground.

“We’ll talk about this later Minton” Dan scowls walking off with his friends. Ed runs over then helps me up from the ground; I push him away getting up looking at him.

“What the hell is going on?!” I yell at him. He sighs rolling his eyes slightly.

“Thank you would’ve been nice” he tells me. I shake my head and try to push him. but he doesn’t move an inch. I scowl.

“Why do you keep helping me?!” I yell, Michelle helps Lucas and he puts an arm around her shoulders looking at me and Ed. Ed sigh scratching the back on his head.

“‘Coz I like you and I don’t think it’s fair what they’re doing to you” he tells me. My eyes widen and I start backing away shaking my head.

“No... You don’t like me... YOU’RE LYING!” I scream at him. He gulps shaking his head.

“No I’m not April…” he tells me. I shakes my head then turn around grabbing my bag and run off the school property and down the road. Tears burns to fall and I let them as I keep running. I first stop when I reach my favorite place, the swings in the park. I throw my bag on the ground and sit down on one of the swings and starts slowly pushing myself forth and back. I pull my cell phone out of my pocket to see I have 3 missed calls and 4 messages, I read the messages.

hey girlie, I told our teacher you got sick and went home” – ChelloLOVESluca <’3

I smiles slightly Michelle is the best friend you could ever ask for. I read the next messages.

Heyy little sissy, I punch Ed in the face, he’s a dick. Remember that I luffle you (;” – LucaLOVESchello <’3

I laugh at that messages, then goes to read the next.

I’m sorry about what I said.. Please forgive me!!” – E.M says KONICHIWAA

I raise an eyebrow, who the fuck is that from. I sigh reading the last message. I sigh then read the last message.

BTW, this is Ed Minton (: “ - E.M says KONICHIWAA
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you liked, I tried something I saw in another story with the messages (; tell me if I should drop it <.< lowl