Status: Active (:

He's a Deadly Weapon

I'm a little dazed and confused.

“Shitface!! Mom says it’s time to get up!” Dan’s voice roars into my room. I groan loudly lifting my head from the pillow. I defiantly didn’t feel like going to school but I knew I had to since in my family it’s important to have an education.

I get up from the bed then put on some clean underwear and bra on, then look around in my closet for clean pants. I knew my favorite pair was dirty and needed to be washed, I looked through the pile of clothes before I found a pair of light blue tight pants. I smiles pulling them on finding a green/blue and black top putting it on too.

“IT WAS NOW NOT LATER” Teddy yells from the stairs. I sigh finding a shirt putting it on buttoning the buttons then goes to the bathroom doing my makeup and hair, before running into my room grabbing my schoolbag and walk down the stairs. Dan looks up at me rolling his eyes.

“That took you forever to make yourself uglier.” He exclaims then walks into the kitchen. I roll my eyes walking down the stairs and into the kitchen. My parents are sitting by the table eating their breakfast I sigh grabbing an apple.

“I’m going now, bye” I yell as I run to the front door putting on my favorite pair of TUK shoes on. They’re white with cat heads, seriously the cutest ever. I sigh then gets out walking down the road taking a bite off my apple.

I hadn’t walked that far before something pushed me hard from behind and I fall to the ground hitting my hands and head. I groan feeling dizzy then look up to see its Alex and Ali, Dan and Teddy’s friends. Alex laughs kicking me in the site, I groan loudly in pain. Then Ali grabs me pulling me up from the ground.

“Seriously April, you look disgusting today” Alex tells me. I look at him scowling, seriously what’s wrong with this dude? Oh right, he’s friends with Dan and Teddy so he clearly has no brain.

“Fuck off Davies” I scowls at him. He laughs then grabs me by the collar of my shirt pulling me up to his face. Seeing I’m 5’2 and he’s 5’10, there’s a bit of a way up there. He smirks and is about to say something when someone yells something.

“Alex, let go off her.” Alex turns around looking at the person. I get a glimpse of him only to see that it’s none other than Ed Minton. He scowls looking at his friend. Alex sigh then let’s go of me mumbling something before walking off with Ali. I groan as my butt hits the ground then rubs it and gets up grabbing my bag.

“Are you ok?” I look up at Ed gulping slightly. Why is he talking to me? Better yet, why is he helping me? He has never taken any notice of me before, only when Dan or Teddy was mocking me or something. And by the way doesn’t he know he could get in trouble with those two if he helps me? I nods slightly then gulps.

“y-you know you shouldn’t help me or talk to me, you could get in trouble w-“I starts but Ed cuts me off.

“Fuck them, they shouldn’t make this happen to you” I look down sighing. I feel him take my arm, but it’s not a firm hurting grip like I’m used to, it’s more like a softly and lightly grip.

“Come on, let me lead you to school to make sure they won’t hurt you” he smiles. I nods then he starts walking and I follow. What is happening? Why is Ed Minton noticing me and helping me and protecting me? What the fuck is going on?!
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like xD

April's clothes; click here