Status: Active (:

He's a Deadly Weapon

Gave you a compass, now you're lost at sea.

ED’S POINT OF VIEW
I’m lying in my bed, its 10PM. I’m thinking about the day I spent with April. I learned so much I never knew about this girl. She’s isn’t that freaky or weird, she’s actually pretty normal. I smiles thinking about our conversations.

”I wish to get snake bite and a septum in my nose” she tells me pushing herself slightly forward and backward on the sing eating her ice cream. I frown slightly licking on my own ice cream.

“Why? Isn’t it like... really painful and make your face look terrifying afterwards?” I ask her. She giggles softly. A giggle I never knew that later it would burn into my mind and stay there. She looks at me with her soft blue eyes.

“Maybe on someone it might look frightening, but I’m sure that I will look special and pretty. And I’m not scared about the pain, it didn’t hurt when I got my belly pierced” she lifts up in her shirt showing me her belly piercing. I make a “wow” mouth then continue eating my ice cream.


I laugh slightly at the memory. I’m pretty sure she will look stunning with piercings in her face. She’s a good looking girl. I actually like her blue hair, but first afterwards when I found out why she has it.

”so why do you have blue hair?” I ask her as we’re heading back towards where she lives. She sighs looking up at the sky. She then looks at me.

“I love the color blue, I love my blue eyes, and I love when the sky gets darker, when there’s either going to be a thunderstorm or it’s going to rain. The color in my hair reflects my love and the pain I’m going through right now. I take this that Teddy and Dan is putting me through as a thunderstorm. One day it will be over and I will color my hair another color” she tells me. I nod actually getting what she’s saying. We walk 5 minutes in silence before I feel the urge to break it.

“I actually love your hair color” I tell her. She looks up at me blushing slightly.

“Really?” she asks. I nods smiling slightly.


I smiles then sigh when I hear my phone buzz. I pick it up then read the incoming message.

” The plan is working perfectly! You made April fall for you! Keep going dude : D” – its Teddy dude 8D

I gulp reading it over and over again. I know it’s the plan and it’s why I’m doing this. But I actually had fun today. And I’m starting to get the feeling that what we’re doing is wrong. I’m not sure I can do this…
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it, comment for Chapters xD