Status: Active (:

He's a Deadly Weapon

What good comes of something when I'm just the ghost of nothing?

“I’m serious Lucas, he was really sweet to me” I sigh throwing my face down in the Pillow. I’m down at Lucas place, ‘Coz Dan and Teddy are being assholes again. But meh, they’re being that every day. Lucas sighs sitting down in the bed looking at me.

“April, there’s something wrong about it. He has never even looked at you that way before... why you think he has started now?” he asks. I close my eyes then opens them looking at him.

“I really don’t know, but I like him. I even trust him. I know it might seem wrong but it feels so right Lucas.” I tell him. He rolls his eyes lying down in the bed. We both stay silence, until Lucas finally says.

“Do what you want to April... I can’t stop you...” I sit up and look at him smiling slightly.

“Lucas, you know you’re like the brother I never had…” I tell him in a sweet voice. He looks up at me then sigh.

“I know, that’s why I’m trying to protect you...” I sigh then lay my head on his stomach looking at the ceiling.

“You don’t need to protect me, you just need to be here for me” I tell him. We stay silence again. Just lying there looking at the ceiling. I think no one of us want to break the comfortable silence there has lain over the room. Then Lucas breaks it again.

“I’ll be here for you... forever April... me and Michelle will be here for you forever.” He tells me. I smiles at the words. It’s just like Lucas to say something like that, but he’s the best person to keep a promise like that.

“Thanks Luce...” I tell him.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the long waiting ):
I'm working as fast as I can (: