Hate That I Love You

Hugs and Forgiveness

Gerard’s POV

I left my old house after that kinda embarrassing fight with Frank. I’m angry, pissed and embarrassed. I hated what he said; I’m not a fucking liar! I only did it once and I really regretted that I did.

I walked around the blocked until I reached a certain bus stop. I sat down on one of the benches and sighed. I don’t know what I was gonna do. I’m practically homeless and I barely have 20 dollars in my wallet, God I’m doomed.

I was staring at empty space for a few minutes when tear began to fall from my eyes. I don’t know why but I found myself crying, oh God. I cry a lot and I hate that about myself. I must learn to be tough, especially now.

I thought I heard someone calling my name but I just ignored it. I continue to stare into nothingness and cry. I did not even notice when someone came over and stared at me. I only noticed the guy, which turned out to be Frank when he suddenly hugged me.

When I saw him, I began rambling. Saying how sorry I am and blah, blah, blah, he merrily hugged me and comforted me. I just can’t stop crying and I don’t know why but something in Frank’s hug calms me. When I finally stopped crying, he uttered the words I wanted to hear from him since my confession..

“I believe you, it’s okay, I believe you.”

I looked at him and he just nodded and hugged me tighter. I liked it, I felt save and comfortable in Frank’s arms.

After a few more minutes of being like that, he suddenly pulled away and needless to say I was very disappointed.

“Come on, let’s go back to my place, we’ll see what we can do.” He said.

I had no choice but to follow him. I got nothing to lose anyway. So what the heck, I’ll go with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
short. but I'm kinda in the middle of a writer's block.
so sorry if its sucky.
comments are love. xD

xoxo
lorilee