Status: Trinity is eating cherries I am not

Is There a Place Left There for Me, Somewhere Where I Belong?

Chapter 1

Trinity's POV
"Hey, Gwen, don't you feel like we're being followed?" Trinity murmured, darting glances back and forth. Trinity, a black wolf with violet eyes, and her best friend Gwendolyn (also known and Gwen) a cream colored wolf with one pale, icy blue eye, and with one deep ocean colored one, left their pack to go hunting. They hadn't caught anything, but the wolves' stomachs were full anyways.

"Let's get back, it's getting pretty late and, your right, I feel really uncomfortable, like someone's staring," Gwen said as she nodded in agreement. Trinity lightly stepped on the ground, which was covered in dried pine needles and fiery colored decomposing leaves. The beams of sunlight lightly dappled the floor of the forest. The tall, willowy trees had thin branches that interlocked with others, causing a "roof" over the forest.

Trinity heard a loud crunch from the dead leaves and instinctivley yelled, "RUN!!!" Both wolves needed no second bidding, they bulleted straight into a complicated area of trees, nimbly dodging every tree trunk ,as they knew the forest by heart. Within a couple sprints they'd reached their pack's campsite to find it in ruins. Dogs and wolves were snarling and snapping at each other, the wolf dens completley rampaged through and cracked to the core. Trinity and Gwendolyn could only stare in sheer horror.

"Where are the wolves with the violet and mismatched eyes?? Tell me you pathetic bastards!"An oversized bull terrier demanded, standing in the middle of the chaos.

"You monster! You will never take away our children!!! Trinity and Gwendolyn would never let themselves become captives of your filthy tyranny!" spat Trinity's mother, Evangeline, who immediatly gasped in shock.

"Trinity and Gwendolyn? What pretty names, it will be a shame that I will have to eliminate them, especially since they're so young." the bull terrier sneered, before lunging at her throat and crushing it, with his massive head (ikr, have you seen Bull Terriers, there heads are HUGE but they're cute). The blood shot out of Evangeline's throat and soaked the fur around the bull terrier's muzzle, as he licked his lips in amusement. Eva, as Trinity called her mother coughed in vain and said," Die! You son of a bitch!" She had to choke these last words out, as she dropped to the ground, where she would bleed to death. The last thing she ever did in her life, was smile. Her beautiful white fur, stained with blood.

Trinity dropped to her feet silently sobbing as Gwen laid her head on Trinity's back in sympathy. Both wolves cried in the shadows of the dense underbrush, as they watched the last of their pack become cruelly exterminated. Trinity hated herself because she knew she was the reason the ruthless killers had come. Gwen leapt up to her feet, her mouth slightly open in a silent gasp as the Bull Terrier spotted them. Both wolves sprang to their feet and ran off, Trinity still cried silent tears as she abandoned the last piece of her home.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was written by me (Gwendolyn) and my best friend Trinity (Dragonzpwn) As you can see, we named the characters after ourselves.