Status: May take time due to basketball, volleyball, and soccer. They might take a while depending on in my computer will let me write for the story.

Ouran High School Host club: Shooting Stars.

Imprisoned.

Three weeks later....

" Hey Hikaru, hey Kaoru!" I ran over to them smiling ear to ear.

" What is it Ron?" They said in unison raising an eyebrow. " You seem to happy today."

" What?" I asked faking a surprise gasp. " I can't say hi to my favorite twins?"

" You're up to something." Hikaru frowned at me, giving a light glare. " You've been acting different since Roni left too."

Kaoru just stared at me as though trying to put the pieces to a puzzle together. He gives me that look every time I see him. Can he see right through me like glass, or can he read me like a book?

" How so?" I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms over my chest acting offended.

" You're more hyper than usual." Kaoru stated crossing his arms as well as Hikaru.

" Roni sent me candy from America." I shrugged turning my back to them. " I can't help it that they have good chocolate."

" You two talk to each other!?" They yelled in shock. " Why haven't you told us!?"

" You never asked." I shrugged and the song " Pressure" by Paramore blared from the phone. " Hm, weird. She wasn't suppose to call until tonight."

I pulled out my phone and looked at it for a moment thinking why I haven't turned it off or put it on silent. Maybe because I was hoping she would call, but oh well. I flipped it open and placed it to my ear giving a simple 'Hello'.

"Ron!" A squeal on the other line causing the phone to fly into the air. " I miss you!!!"

" Roni, chill." I sighed leaning against the wall. " I'm with the twins. I gotta go." Hikaru was now whining about wanting to talk to Roni. Kaoru stood there watching me, or maybe studying me.

" Oh! Gotcha! Love you! Byes!" She had a sweet sincere smile in her soothing voice.

I froze in shock. My face blank until I hear her call my name asking if I'm OK. " Yeah, I'm fine. Love you too. Bye..s" I add the S after a moment.

I hung up the phone and turned to the surprised twins. They then started to whine.

" Ron-Chan!" Hikaru started hugging one of my arms. " Why are you so cruel!?" Kaoru finished latching onto my other arm.

" Cause I am." I gave a fake smile, trying to pry my arms out of their grips." Hey. I need you and the host club at my house tomorrow. At about noontime. I need help with something."

" Uh, sure, what is it?" They asked in unison looking up at me with golden eyes.

" I need help moving my stuff into Roni's old home. I need a place to stay. Mommy dearest isn't being very kind." I shrug, finally, slipping out of their grips. " I can count on you right?"

" Yep! You can count on us!" They saluted before running down the hallway towards 'Music Room 3'.

" The thought that they can't tell me from my sister is sad." I slid to the ground. " I'm Roni." I whispered and sat there.

I came back to Japan one to two weeks after I left. I've been studying with Ron, though every other day me and Ron would switch. We've been getting alone lately, but I've been feeling down. Does everybody just see one person or do they see two?

Do they see us as the same person or do they see us as two individuals? Is this how Ron felt? Did she feel as though she lives in my shadow or as though she couldn't be her own person?

" Hey, you OK?"

The sudden voice snapped me out of my thought as I realized Kaoru was standing in front of me, holding a hand out for me.

" Oh, uh, yeah." I nodded hesitantly grabbing his firm hand. " What do you need Kaoru?"

" I just wanted to talk to you alone Roni." He pulls me to my feet.

" I'm not Roni." I flatly state, trying to hide my shock. " She's in America."

" Roni, you can't fool me." He sighed leaning against the back wall. " You've been trading spots with Ron every other day."

I tilted my head to the side. I sighed shrugging my shoulder before leaning against the wall next to him. Our shoulder touched. I tried to keep as calm as I could.

" How do you know?" I say emotionless. " Nobody else knows. Not even Hanabi."

" Why didn't you tell us you came back?"

" I don't think it's any of your business." I say a little to harshly than intended, but keep strong. " It's not like I'm staying. It's not like I'm missing."

" What do you mean?" He gave a side glance at me. " Why aren't you staying?"

" There is already one of me here. What's the point of having two?" I clench my fist. " It's not like we're different!"

" You two are two different people!" Kaoru swiftly took a step in front of me. " You two don't...."

" Give it a rest." I looked to the side. " I'm just like her. We're both stuck in our own worlds, trapped within with no light getting to us. We're imprisoned with our own selfishness. Our hearts are cold as the snow of winter."

He frowned glaring at me. He shook his head trying to hide something, but I saw the glimmer of surprise in his eyes.

" The two of us are mirror images..." I pause for a moment in thought. " No, we're broken mirror images. Our symmetrical world fell apart when my mother died. The balance between broke along with our hearts." Tears welled up in my eyes, but I refused to let them fall. " Our own mother couldn't tell us apart. I hate her with the every ounce of my heart. Yet I can't. As much as I try, I can't."

There was a silence. The chill of the cold day spread goosebumps on my skin. Or was it from the coldness of my heart.

" I act as though I'm happy and nice, but in reality I'm cold, distant, and full of sorrow." I pressed my lips into a thin line. " I was hoping that acting like that could make me forget what happened. Make things go back to how they were. How they're suppose to be, but life doesn't work that way. Now does it Kaoru?" I looked sadly into his eyes. " Life isn't quiet that simple."

" Life is what you make it, Roni." He smiles kindly. " You don't have to be like this...."

" I don't think I can take it Kaoru." I close my eyes and finally let the tears fall. " Even though me and Ron actually are getting along, I'm afraid I'm going to lose her. She seems to forget that world she was in. I don't want to be alone. I'm tired of it." I sobbed digging my nails into my palm. " I'm tired of being left in the dark!"

I felt arms wrap around me. My eyes shot open in shock. My body was tense. Kaoru was hugging me. I relaxed a little, letting my head rest against his chest. I let the tears fall, as my arms went limp.

" I'm here for you. The whole host club is. You aren't alone. We're your friends." he rested his chin on my head. " Friends help their friends."

'Friends'. A term that is used for people close enough to almost call family. None related family members who you can trust. Something that I never could say I had.

" Friends?" I whispered letting my eyes fall shut. " I can't say I ever had one to tell the truth. It's nice to know people can be like this. It makes me happy. Thank you Kaoru....."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it's short or boring. I'm surprised I even got this up. And... I'm sorry it took so long to write! Don't hate me! I'm busy! I feel bad cause I'm like 2 or 3 chapters behind! I'm sorry! I don't even have saturdays off! I have Vball in the morning and soccer in the afternoon. And Soccer on sunday too! So I'm going to try and get more up. Sorry again that its short boring and it took so long. Forgive me! TT-TT