Status: Rate, message & subscribe. Tell your friends about it. Merci ^^

Premonitions

Chapter 13: Parental Guidance Advised Scenes

Johnny Depp slowly fluttered his eyelids open, and soon a wide grin appeared in his face when
he realized what day it was. It was Friday, the day of the long awaited love scene between
Jonathan and Violet, his and his girl's characters. Knowing the perfectionist his pal Tim could be
maybe he would spend the whole afternoon just kissing Eleanor... While contemplating that
possibility he hugged her tighter to himself and kissed the forehead of a still asleep Ellie. He
closed his eyes, savoring the moment the best he could. Not a minute later, his cellphone glowed in the dim lighted bedroom and vibrated on top of the nightstand on Johnny's side, bursting his dreaming awake bubble. He grabbed it and looking at it's display screen he read Vanessa's name
across it.

“Hello?”, he spoke in almost a whisper, not wanting to wake Eleanor up.

“Hey Johnny, it's Vanessa. I'm sorry to be calling at such an early hour.”

“It's OK. Is something wrong? Our kiddies?”, he asked, starting to get worried. He got up and went
to the bathroom.

“Lily Rose and Jack are fine. I called to check on my sister.”

“She's doing well. Still asleep.”, he could hear preoccupation on Vanessa's voice and knew there
was something else on her mind.

“Good. Is there any chance you won't be working today?”

“We just have to shoot in the afternoon.. Why?.”

“Can my mother and I come over?”

“When?”

“Around 9.30 a.m. I still have to drop the kids at school.”

“OK, we'll be waiting for you. Bye Vanessa.”

“Bye Johnny.”

Returning to his bedroom, he found Eleanor awake, sitting on the bed and rushed back to her side.

“Who was that? On the phone?”, she asked him, curious.

“Vanessa. She and Corinne are coming over later.”, he explained, but not telling her about
Vanessa's urgent and preoccupied tone, like she was hiding something.

Before 10a.m Vanessa, Corinne, Eleanor and Johnny sat on his couch having breakfast, making
some chit chat for awhile until Johnny had enough and wanted to cut to the chase.

“So Vanessa, Corinne, what really brought you here today?”, he asked them, looking them in the eyes.

“Johnny, I'm sure they just...”, Eleanor began.

“No, he's right. We came here to tell you something.”, Corinne cut her off.

“Well, do tell us, please.”, Eleanor beckoned her mother.

“OK... I don't know how to break this easily to you but... Have you already noticed that your eyes are green, just like Vanessa's? Mine are brown. And as far as I can recall, Henry, your father, had brown eyes too...”

“Yeah, much alike Vanessa's, if I might add.”, Johnny pointed out.

“You see, I have inherited the green eyes from my father's side”, Vanessa said.

“What we're trying to tell you is that you might be Andre's daughter too. We think you two should do a paternity test.”

“No! That can't be!”, Eleanor shouted in disbelief.

“There is a big chance. That's why we think you should do the test.”

“Very well. When can you make an appointment and fuck my life even more?”, she was out of
herself, she knew it but she felt anger pulsing through her veins and she felt like exploding.

“As soon as we can. Look, you have all the right to be angry but we had to tell you. Andre would
like to meet you, you know? He had always said he wanted more kids...”

“Can you make the appointment to have this test done as soon as possible? It's kinda urgent as
we're leaving for L.A in a few days. And tell them that money won't be an issue.”, Johnny urged
Corinne.

“Right now I'm going to look for a clinic to do it as soon as possible. I'll call you later to let you
know. We have to go now.”

“Yeah, I have to go straight to the recording studio. The kids already miss you, they asked when
can they get back to here. And Lily Rose seems to really like Eleanor.” Vanessa told them, putting a smile on her sister's face.

“Tell them we miss them too and they can return here whenever they feel like it. We're leaving
Paris on Thursday afternoon.”, Eleanor said in a happier tone, looking over at Johnny, who nodded in agreement.

After having a home made lunch they drove off to another afternoon at work. But as soon as they were ready for what they thought would be their make out session, they realized it wouldn't be exactly like what they have in mind.

“It still looks too hot! OK, take 30 and I hope that then we can shoot this fucking scene THE WAY IT IS SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE!”, Tim yelled from his chair, exasperated. “Here, Johnny.”, he said, throwing the keys for his trailer at Johnny.

“Why, thank you, pal!” he thanked his old friend, catching the keys. He was having a hard time in separating his real life from his job. He know he was a professional and that he should be able to concentrate on the scene but it was Eleanor there with him. She wasn't helping him concentrating either, her roaming hands teasing him all the time and they always ended up looking “too hot for the movie” as Tim kept yelling for the last 15 takes. He grabbed Eleanor by the hand and dragged her with him to Tim's trailer. She had just shut the door close and already he had glued his lips to hers.

“What are we doing here, Johnny?”, she asked him while he kissed her neck.

“What does it look like we're doing here? I want you. I need you. Right here, right now.”, he said,
both his tone and his hands urgent not wasting time and already pulling up her dress's skirt. He
lifted her legs up and sustaining her weight he carried her to the top of the small kitchen counter.

While they lushly kissed she undid his shirt, letting hung open. He managed to take off her
panties while she undid his pants' zipper and reached for his manhood, which to her surprise was already fully erect.

“Do me now, Johnny. I need you to fuck me like we're animals in heat...”, Eleanor whispered to her man's ear. She knew that it would only drive him crazier, and she was right. She acted surprised at first, but she knew she wanted to do it as bad as him. He look at her dead in the eyes, a beastly like lust filling his whole being. He held her by the waist, bringing her closer to him, o close to her now, he could feel the warmth that came from inside her.

“What are you waiting for, Johnny? Have me now...”, she beckoned him in a hushed voice. He
didn't know what kind of force that was, that wouldn't let them be apart for much long, but it was
stronger than anything else. He could swear that that woman and he were meant to be. He, who
never used to believe in those kinds of things like fate or destiny. But her body and soul kept
calling him and he was more than ready to give it all to her.

Grinding his hips into hers, she immediately spread her legs allowing him the entrance they both craved for and in a swift move he felt the heat from inside her radiating around him. As he slowly pushed into her, he stared at her watching as pleasure played out on his partner's face and smiled.

Looking at him smile at her, Eleanor smiled back grinding her hips against his, urging him on. She bent down, kissing his shoulders, sliding his shirt off as she continued the trail down his chest.

She gasped as he suddenly quickened his pace. Her lips trailed up his chest, kissing his sweaty skin until she reached his own lips. In the meantime, one of her hands left its grasp on Johnny's shoulders and traveled south to where their their steady rhythm met. She touched her pleasure button and began rubbing it softly, while she moaned his name repeatedly. He kissed her, muffling her moans and restraining him from his own. His thrusts became harder, sending them both to the edge.

“Cum for me, Johnny. Fill me up good...”

He did as told after some more few fast strokes, grunting when he released, her walls tightening
by the second with her following release.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Where have you learned to dirty talk like that?”, he asked, cocking his eyebrow at her as they left the trailer and made their way back to the set.

“Heat of the moment, I don't know.”, she answered, feeling her cheeks getting red.

“Why are you blushing, honey?”, Johnny laughed, amused by her embarrassed behavior. “It's OK, really. And I liked it, I think it really spiced things up.”, he assured her, whispering the last part in her ear in a flirtatious tone, finishing with a feathery kiss on her rosey cheek.

“Well, if it isn't Mr. and Miss I-can't-keep-it-in-my-pants!”, Tim scoffed as they approached.

“You're just too loud. I couldn't even concentrate here!”

“Oh my god! You heard us?”, Eleanor asked, worried about what people might have heard.

“Oh, I'm sure everyone here heard you. Only a deaf couldn't hear you two. But hey, as long as my actors are satisfied, I'm satisfied too.”

“We're TWICE satisfied, thanks.”, Johnny added, putting an emphasis on 'twice'.”

“Ugh, you guys are disgusting? Twice in half an hour? Come on!”

“Why, you jealous Timmy?”, Johnny mocked his friend. “Not getting any lately, huh? Yeah, twice. Now can we get this scene done? I don't know if I can take more 15 takes of this.”

“You want this done, I want it done to. Get your asses on stage so we can wrap for today.”
With a last chuckle at Tim, Johnny took Eleanor by the hand to the set, ready to finally shoot the scene.