Status: Very slow active

Hearts, Smiles and Masquerades

You can’t see past the scars, the hurt you made me feel.

Jace

I laughed and laughed.
I towered over Macy’s limped body, cradling the baseball bat over my right shoulder. “So how do you like me now” I hissed. Her eyes shot wide open, showing the only thing I loved the most. Fear, of course.

Nothing but precious fear. Poor girl. She was lying on her stomach in a pool of her own fifthly blood. She looked so bleak, so helpless.

Hot tears and fresh blood were poring down her face and her whole body was shaking and twitching. I smirked, but it was twisted, broken and above all morbid. “Please! Please don’t kill me! Please” She begged clawing at the blood covered floor.

I frown. “What, you don’t like my games?” I asked innocently. More tears escaped from her blood shot eyes and more and more of her fear grew. Just the way I liked it. Nothing beats a good killing in the morning.

“Aw don’t be like that Mace” I say crouching down to her. I held up her chin and she whimpered.

I looked her directly in her blue eyes. “Don’t you worry, I make it as painless as possible” I say. Her eye widens and she tries to screams, but I cover her mouth. “Now, now Macy, I don’t like it when you scream” I let her go and stood up.

I sighed and looked around. Her bedroom looked like a tornado ran threw it. The curtains had claws marks and rips in them, her clothes, books and other stuff were scattered on the floor and broken. Her purple dresser was smashed to pieces.

The purple walls, the pink tiled floor and even the bed were all covered in blood and claw marks. And of course, this is all my doing. I mentally sighed and looked back down at her. She was still shaking and whimpering like usual.

I smirked at my handy work; her whole body had scratches on claw marks on them as well. Not to mention she was covered in her own blood.

Her long blonde hair tangled in her head, her lip bleeding and her perfect flawless skin punchier. Her body was indeed ghoulish.

Pathetic piece of crap, those who do wrong should be punished and that goes for me also. “P-p-please, s-s-s-s-stop” she whimpered. I bulged my fist and kneeled down beside her. “Why should I” I retorted “when I told you to stop and you didn’t”. She started crying clutching onto my shirt.

“I’m just returning a favor” I spat. Letting my voice become like venom to her. I slapped her hand away and stood up. I dropped the bat on the bed and picked up the 12 inch butcher knife that was next to it.

She screamed and crawled her way into her closet, with little strength she had left. I watched her unenthusiastically.

I stood by her bed with the knife in my hand seeing what she does next. She’s just sitting there hugging her knees crying her heart out. Lovely. I smirked and approached her.
“It amuses me that you think you can save yourself by hiding in a closet” I shook my head in disappointment.

“I would have expected a lot more from you, Macy”

She cries and cries, ah! That just warms my heart, or at least what’s left of it anyway. “I…I’m…I’m s-sorry” she whispered through her cries.
A scowl made its way pass my lips.

“Huh, you actually think a silly apology can save you” I clutched the knife “You so pathetic piece of crap, and your right you should be sorry” I say grinding my teeth, She screams “I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry I’m s-"

“SHUT UP!” I shouted “I hate you and this is what you deserved, you piece of crap” I Yelled in her face. She screams again. “I SAID SHUT UP!” she keeps on screaming and kicking.

I was angry now, “SHUT UP” I yelled and before I knew it my hand swayed in front of her, the knife slicing her throat. “EEEEEIIIIIRRRR” she screeched as blood gushed out of her neck. Her hands immediately flew to her throat as her legs started kicking and her body started pulsating [shaking furiously]. Even her eyes were dilating.

I just stared. Before I knew it, she stopped kicking and her arms dropped to her side. Her breathing was fading and slowly her blue sparkled eyes went blank and then have closed. Her eyes showed no life, not a single emotion.

It lay blank and empty; just like mines. Her frail, desolated body lay cold and lifeless. She was dead. Macy A. was dead.

A sly smile danced a crossed my lips as I looked at her lifeless body laying there covered in her own filthy blood. Just the way I like it. Nothing beats a good killing in the morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's kinda morbid, but the rest of the story is not like that.