Status: Very slow active

Hearts, Smiles and Masquerades

Killer

∫ I sighed as I rinse off Macy’s blood on my hands. ∫
But I must admit that her bathroom is very girly for a girl who has 4 brothers. I mean seriously pink floor and wall tiles. Pink shower curtain, pink sink, pink drapes, pink everything. What isn’t pink? Maybe her brothers are gay in some way. Nah! No way. I am so glad that Macy’s parents are out of town along with her brothers, if they were still here it would be tricky getting rid of her.

But it’s okay; as soon as her family comes home or the police arrives I’ll be long gone. Even if they do find my fingerprints, it would be useless, since I’m already dead. And you can’t arrest what’s dead, can you.

I sighed mentally and I looked at my reflection in the mirror: My long dark hair and my pale face were covered in blood. A frown formed a pond my face as I looked into my own eyes, darker the black and colder the ice. These eyes never showed emotion. Not a speck. They were like a demon’s eyes in a dead human’s body.

No mere human could have eyes like me. Cold, distant and above all heartless. That’s the way most people described me, a heartless killer. It’s true; indeed. But I had a heart, and it got me in so much trouble and pain. So much that I couldn’t bare it anymore. All the days of worry, fear and sadness overcoming me.

Not a single moment of happiness. Not a single moment of joy. Not a single moment of serenity.
What’s the point of having a heart, if it only gives you misery and pain? What’d the point in having a heart if everyone hates you? What’s the point?

Just then my phone started vibrating.

I answered “hello”. “Hey Jace-kins!” My partner in crime: Alice Squealed “Hey”. “Jace, I’m over at head quarters and the captain commander said to get your fluffly demon ass over here for your next mission!!": she giggled. Sheesh, for a 47 year old she sure acts like a high school girl. “Okay, I understand” I say. “Okay then, bye love bunny” she cooed and then hangs up.

i sighed and stripped of my clothes and got into the shower.

The hot water felt so good on my skin. I haven’t showered like this in days ever since that Jake wood’s kid tried to run away from me. I chuckled at the memory. His probably lost deep in the woods by now. But no worries I’ll get him sooner or later, if he doesn’t get mauled by bears first. I laughed coldly at that image.

After my little shower.
i wrapped the towel around my waist and went to Macy's brother's room. i raid his closet for clothes until i found what i've been looking for. i got dressed in a black v neck t shirt, some skinny black jeans, a dark blue jacket and a dark blue converse.

I was surprised that his clothes fit me. i grabbed my clothes from the bathroom and i headed downstairs and strolled into their kitchen and looked around the drawers until I found a plastic bag and stuffed them inside it. I swayed into the living room and spotted my book-bag next to the couch and stuffed the bag of clothes in them.

I took my neatly folded red rectangular frame glasses sitting on the coffee table into my hands. I looked at the clock hanging off the wall.

7:38. great, just enough time to grab something to eat. I threw my bag over my shoulder and headed out the door.

Once in the door way I put my glasses on and once I did I no longer had long black hair, pale skin and eyes darker than black, but instead I had shoulder length red hair, with wavy bangs, my skin became tan, light brown freckles sprouted from my checks and through my nose. And most of all my eyes, my eyes became brown as honey and as unreadable as a book full of blank pages. Next stop h*ll.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for the comments!!!