Status: - Working on it.

Can Love Be Arranged?

Chapter One: Everything has fallen to pieces.

I parked into my driveway after noticing a very unfamiliar limo in my drive way. I sighed and shrugged it off; it was probably one of my parent’s rich friends.

I walked into the house to be met with my children Jace and Jacey they hugged my legs and looked up at me with big smiles.

“Gama and papa told us we were going to be moving in with your new fiancée mommy” Jace said smiling.

“They must be going crazy, lets go see what there talking about” I said as they both grabbed one of my hands and walked into our family room. I saw the guy from that one movie… Twilight! That’s right, the werewolf guy and who seemed too be his parents. “What are they doing here, mother, and what are Jace and Jacey talking about?” I asked confused.

“Honey, we need to talk to you without the kids” My mother said with a smile, she’s the devil. I hate my mother, with a passion, what has she gotten me into this time.

“Babies, can you guys go play in your toy room?” I asked getting down to there height.

“But mom!” Jacey complained.

“Yeah, we want to talk to!” Jace added, making me smile.

“It’s adult talk, though. But, I will fill you in later.” I said kissing both there heads and standing up.

“Fine” They both said at the same time and ran out of the room.

“Come sit down, Abcde” My dad said. I turned towards them and glared.

“What do you guys want?” I growled.

“You’re going to be moving in with Taylor, and you are to be married” My mother said grinning.

“No, I will not, that’s not fair. You guys cannot make me” I said as tears streamed down my face.

“Sorry, we already signed the papers, and were your parents” My father said with a pained expression. Me and my father were close, he has been my best friend ever since I got pregnant, I can’t believe he signed those papers. My mother probably made him.

“This isn’t fair, daddy. How could you do this?” I yelled at him. “THIS ISN’T FAIR! WHAT ABOUT THE TWINS?!?!”

“Wait? Those are your kids?” Taylor said cutting in for the first time.

“No shit” I growled glaring at him.

“They will be moving in too” My mother declared. “Now go pack”

I ran up the stairs and into my room shutting the door behind me, I ran too my bed and started sobbing. How could my parents do this? I know my mom hated me, but this is over board. How could my dad let her? He’s supposed to be here for me? My best friend?

I heard a knock on the door and sighed, it was probably my dad. I should let him in, so he can at least explain himself

“COME IN!” I yelled into my pillow, I heard footsteps then my bed shifted at the end.

“I’m sorry” I heard an unusual voice. I looked up and saw that it was Taylor.

“It’s not your fault” I whispered turning away from him. He lay down beside me.

“So? I’m still sorry, I mean you shouldn’t have to marry me, its wrong that there doing this” He said.

“Yeah is is” I whispered.

We sat there for five minutes in silence before my cell phone started ringing.


♪♫Times are strange
we got a free upgrade for
snakes on a plane.
Fuck 'em, I don't care.
Bought the cheap champagne,
we're going down in flames, hey.♪♫


I smiled down at the text message as soon as I opened my phone, and it was from my best friend Cookie.

‘Yoohhhh, Abcde, Baby, whatareyoudoing? – Cookiemonsterforlifeyoohhh! <3”

I burst out laughing as soon as I saw the text. Leave it up to Cookie to make me feel better, Taylor looked over my shoulder and at the text and gave me a weird look.

“You have a boy friend?” Taylor asked, confused.

“Nahh, that’s my best friend Cookie, he’s gay.” I said smiling as I replied to his text.


‘Leave it up to you to make me feel better, Loser. Anyways, I’m lying in bed with my new fiancée Taylor, my parents put me in a fucking arranged marriage, can you believe that? – AlphabeticalBITCH! <3’

“Oh, I see” Taylor said putting his arm around my waist.

“Sneaky sneaky” I said as Jace and Jacey ran through the door with Jacey crying. I immediately got off the bed and ran towards them

“What happened, Jacey?” I said as she wrapped her arms around me and sobbed into my shoulder because I was now on my knees, now.

“She’s just being a baby” Jace said rolling his eyes.

“Jace!” I scolded “Now you tell me what happened, now”

“She tried to grab my toy truck, so I punched her” he shrugged.

“JACE AYDEN CLARKE GOES TO YOUR BEDROOM NOW!” I yelled.

“Whatever mom” he said and then walked away.

“Are you ok?” I asked rubbing Jacey’s back.

“No, my shoulder hurts” she said after a couple minutes her crying died down and she was breathing softly. I smiled and picked her up going and laying her down on my bed beside Taylor who looked awestruck.

“I’ll be right back, I have to talk to Jace” I said and he nodded.

I walked into Jace bedroom and walked over to where he was sitting on his bed.

“Do you know what you did wrong?” I asked brushing his hair out of his face. He nodded but didn’t speak “Then what did you do wrong?”

“I hit Jacey” he mumbled.

“Your time out is over, baby” I said as he jumped into my arms. “But it is time for nap time, alright?” I asked as he nodded and jumped into bed. “I love you” I whispered.

“I love you too, mommy” he said before his eyes started to close. I smiled and walked out of the room quietly closing the door, I walked back into my bedroom and picked Jacey up and walked too her bedroom.

I layed her down on he bed and put her blankets on top of her and kissed her forehead “I love you, baby” I said standing up straight.

I turned around and saw Taylor standing there with a little smile on his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Songs:
Title of chapter one: Anthem part two – Blink 182
Abcde’s ringtone for Cookie: Snakes on a plane – Cobra Starship
- -
Thanks for reading, hopefully you guys will subscribe and comment, that would mean a lot.
Silent readers are loved but not appreciated.
So, I need 2 subscribers and 1 commenter before I put up the next chapter, thanks. I love you guys. ♥
- - Love Chloë ♥