Status: - Working on it.

Can Love Be Arranged?

Chapter Two: The situations are irrelevant now.

We had just moved into ‘our’ house, as our parents like to call it and the twins were playing with Taylors dog Apollo. I smiled and sighed remembering I had to unpack mine and the Twins clothes and extra things.

I felt arms slip around my waist and Taylor put his head on my shoulder.

“Your kids are adorable” he whispered in my ear.

“They are, aren’t they?” I whispered back smiling as my children ran pass me chasing a boxer puppy. I then started thinking, are my and Taylor dating? I mean, I actually like him, not enough to get married yet. But, does he like me back? Am I able to call him a boyfriend? “Taylor, what are we?” I asked turning around in his arms facing him.

“I really like you, Abcde. I love your dimples, I love your tattoos, I love you lip piercing, I love you eyes, I love you hair, I love your personality, I like your kids. I just like you in general. Maybe we can say were dating? Or that were engaged. Whatever you want, babe” He said looking into my eyes the whole time.

“I like you too, Taylor, I want us too be engaged, so we don’t have to lie to anyone” I whispered. Suddenly Taylor leaned down and attached his lips to mine. I put my arms around his neck and curled my fingers in his hair.

“Eww, mom!” Jacey yelled, and Jace just glared at Taylor.

“Sorry babies” I said pulling away from Taylor and smiling at them.

“Hey, babe, I forgot to tell you Kristen and Robert are coming over for dinner?” He said making it sound like he was asking me.

“What time are they going to be here?” I asked nicely.

“At 5:30ish” he said and I looked at the clock and realized it was already four.

“You should have told me early, I have to start making dinner now, if I want it too be almost done by the time they get here” I said pecking his lips and running past the children and into the kitchen.

*5:45 pm.-

I just finished dinner and I sighed walking into the living room and sitting down in-between Jace and Jacey. They were watching the back yardagins. Or something like that.

They were talking about Pablo when the doorbell rang. I sighed and got off the couch and walked to the door. I swung it open to be met with Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.

“Hey, I’m Abcde, I’m Taylor’s fiancée” I said smiling and opening the door wider so they could come in.

“Thanks, I’m Kristen, and this is Rob” Kristen said smiling as the walked in and the kids ran into the room hiding behind me.

“Oh these are my children Jace and Jacey” I said smiling and gesturing to the twins who were behind me. “Where Taylor?” I asked the kids.

“He’s in the backyard playing with Apollo” Jacey answered, while Jace scowled at the name.

“Oh, alright. Jace, Jacey this is Kristen and Rob, Taylor’s friends” The twins both shyly waved as Taylor walked into the room with Apollo running behind him.

“Hey guys” he greeted our guests.

“Hey Tay” Kristen said in a flirty voice and I glared.

“Hey Taylor” Rob sighed and looked at Kristen who was smiling at Taylor.

“Mommy, can we go play?” Jace said tugging on my pants.

“Yeah, I’ll call you guys when were having dinner” I said kissing both there heads as they ran upstairs.

“Anyways, do you guys want to go into the living room and hang out or eat dinner?” Taylor asked shrugging.

“Lets hangout first” Kristen answered and quickly walked to the living room pulling Rob behind her. Taylor grabbed my hand and smiled down at me reassuringly, then we walked to the living room hand-in-hand. Taylor sat down on the sofa and pulled me into his lap.

“So, how are you guys? I haven’t actually talked to you guys for 2 months since we stopped filming Eclipse” Taylor said and they all started a conversation.


♪♫Here's to the fast times; the times we felt alive;
to all the nights that we forgot to get back home.
Stay seventeen,
the party scene has got the best of me and you,
we've got to let this go...♪♫


“Hello?”I said into the phone, smiling because it was Smiley.

“Hey, Alphabetical”Smiley yelled, I got weird looks from Kristen, Rob and Taylor.

“SMILEY!”I yelled laughing“Come over for dinner, and bring you lovely boyfriend”I said and then gave them the address. I then hung up.

“My best friends Cookie and Smiley are coming over for dinner!” I said grinning that I wouldn’t be alone sitting here.

We all sat here talking for about 15 minutes before I heard the doorbell ring, I jumped off the couch and towards the door. I swung the door opened and jumped into Cookie’s and Smiley’s awaiting arms.

“I missed you guys!” I said.

“Alphabetical, it’s only been about a day…” Cookie pointed out.

“So? I still missed you two” I said smiling.

“Awe, we missed you two” Smiley and Cookie said at the same time. I laughed and the kids came running in.

“UNCLE SMILEY!” Jace yelled
“UNCLE COOKIE!” Jacey yelled, as Jacey jumped into Cookie’s awaiting arms and Jace jumped into Smiley’s awaiting arms. I smiled and snapped a picture on my phone making it my back round.

“Well, let’s go eat dinner!” I said smiling after I introduced everyone. I think Kristen has a problem with there sexuality because she was glaring at them the whole time.

*After dinner sitting at the table*
It was kind of an awkward silence between everyone because Rob and Kristen were glaring at Smiley and Cookie, and Cookie and Smiley were returning the favor.

“What made you become gay couldn’t get any girls” Kristen said and I gasped. Cookie was about to say something but I cut him off.

“Shut up, Kristen” I said raising my voice “You’re a guest here and so are they, so you need to be polite and keep you fucking mouth closed” I said glaring at her and Taylor and Robs eyes widened.

“Excuse me?” She yelled standing up. I stood up after her and pointed at her

“I SAID STOP BEING SUCH A BITCH” I yelled as Smiley and Cookie covered the kid’s ears laughing away.

“ABCDE!” Taylor yelled glaring at me.

“WHAT?” I yelled back glaring back at him.

“DON’T TALK TO MY GUESTS LIKE THAT!” he yelled

“WELL MAYBE THEY SHOULDN’T BE RUDE TO MY GUESTS!” I screamed as tears came too my eyes.

“You are a guest” he whispered.

I slapped him and grabbed the kids running up stairs. I looked up at the clock and realized that it was all ready passed the kids’ bedtime.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title song of chapter two: Situations – Escape The Fate
Abcde’s ringtone for Smiley: The Party Scene – All Time Low
- -
A huge thanks too the people who subscribed and all the fun stuff, hopefully you guys love it so far. But, I'm really sad that nobody commented? So, I'm thinking about deleting it, could I please get some feedback? I'm fine if it's bad or good, it will be appreciated.
Thanks for reading, hopefully you guys will subscribe and comment, that would mean a lot.
Silent readers are loved but not appreciated.
So, I need 2 more subscribers and 1 more comment before I put up the next chapter, thanks. I love you guys. ♥
- - Love Chloë ♥