Status: On Hold...I not sure where I'm going right now.

Nocturnal Love

Eight

-Raven's POV-
My name is Raven Nightingale, I’m eighteen years old. I have short choppy hair, snake bites, and creamy brown eyes. I’m also a Night Hunter. I no longer live with my society, because I’m a freak to them. I don’t like killing, but I do it, because I was born a Night Hunter and that’s what I’m expected to do. I cry when I have to kill, and left home after I was forced to kill a demon. He had done nothing wrong.

I roam the streets looking for a place to belong. I turn and look around when I hear a noise. I see a girl walking the streets holding a baby in her arms. She is a Night Hunter. I can tell by the way she walks, and the sword strapped to her back.

She stepped into the light I recognized her instantly. She is Keyshia Nakill. She was kidnapped about two or three months ago and there is a war going on to find her.
“You look like you could use some help”, I said to her.

“Who are you?” She asked.

“I’m Raven Nightingale”, I answered.

She recognized me as I fellow Night Hunter, one who had been outcast, and saluted me with her fist over her heart while saying, “Fellow Night Hunter, I see you, I feel you, I welcome you.”

I did the same and waked beside her. “Do you need somewhere to stay?”

“Yes, I do, I’ve been looking for a place to stay for about thirty minutes now.”

“Follow me.” I led her down an alley way, through a gap in a chain-link fence. We came up to this warehouse. It was old and nasty looking from out the outside but looked like the modern day loft apartments on the inside.

“This is nice she said”, as we walked through the front door.

I showed her to the kitchen so we could sit and talk.

“Why are you helping me”, she asked.

“Because I want to, I like helping people, and you looked like you could use some help.” I told her. “I’ve been an outcast for a year now, I’m lonely.”

“I’m lonely now too.” She said.

The baby boy in her arms opened his eyes, Shadows’ eyes. “Your son is part demon”, I said. “He has the eyes of Shadows.”

“He is my husband, and this is our child”, she said with a smile. Being kidnapped was the best thing that ever happened to me. I love him…and now he’s fighting in a war, and I don’t know if I’ll ever see him again.”

“It’s okay, I’m in love with a vampire, and have secretly been seeing him”, she said. “I fear for him, because I know he is this war as well.”

“I’m sorry, I know if it weren’t for me this war wouldn’t be happening.” She sighed.

“It’s cool, I never really got to meet you when we were with our kind, so I’m glad its happening.”

-Keyshia’s POV-

It’s been a few weeks now, and the war still goes on, what happened back on the island was just a battle. A7X won, but I haven’t seen them so I don’t know if my friends are alive not. I just know that the Nocturnals are winning.

Mark is definitely half demon. He’s only three weeks old and already he’s walking. He has an incredible thirst, little fangs like his daddy’s, and small black wings sprouting from his back.

I woke up to the sound of Mark crying, he’s hungry. I bit my wrist as I walked towards his crib and let him drink from me. He craves blood. Once he was full I bathed him and dressed him before getting myself dressed in black skinny jeans and a black Under Armor shirt. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail before putting on my hoodie and going out into the cold, morning air. I have to get Mark to daycare so I can go to work. There is a Nocturnal daycare for the children of this world.

It’s the safest place he can be while I work. Raven and I work at a Nocturnal bar. We have decided to give up our life of murder and I like it. I miss Matt, and think and dream of him everyday and every night.

I was serving blood shots when the bell over the door rang. I didn’t look up, I was concentrating on work. I caught a scent that I would recognize anywhere. I looked up to see Matt and the guys standing before me. I hopped onto the counter and jumped into his arms.
I cried right then and there. I missed him so much and now he’s here!

“I love you”, he whispered in my ear.

“I love you too, Matt.” I kissed him and hugged him some more.

-Raven’s POV-

I was working in the back cleaning dishes when I heard the door bell jingle. I grabbed my notepad and went out to take orders. I looked for the walk-ins and my breath caught in my throat.

“Vengeance?” I gasped.

“Raven”, he said as he turned towards me, I ran to him, and hugged him. “I missed you, I couldn’t find you and I was worried.”

“You don’t have to worry baby, you found me.” I cried.

I was so happy to see him, everything was just perfect. But even I should know that perfect doesn’t last long at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for sticking with me guys. Comments and Subscriptions are greatly appreciated! :)
Image
^
l
l
l
l
Raven