Status: On Hold...I not sure where I'm going right now.

Nocturnal Love

Prologue
“Keyshia, I want you to run.” He placed our baby in my arms and I instinctively curled my arms tight around the little life in my hands. “I want you to take our baby and run, and don’t you dare look back!”
“I won’t leave without you, Matt!” I screamed at him.
“Please, Keyshia, if you love me, you will run away with our child! I do not want to lose you both. Please, run!”
I jumped as I heard a crash from the battle down stairs. I was crying and so was Matt. I stood up on my toes and kissed him with all the passion that I had burning inside of me. “I love you.”
He kissed me again then led me to the hallway where Brian was waiting for me to lead me out of this place and away from the battle.
We made it as far as the stairs when someone tried to attack. Brian told me to go on and I ran. I ran past the people, I used to think were family, which were the people I have grown to care about…and love.
I wanted to turn and around go back for Matt. I wanted to get one last look at my friends and husband. But I promised Matt, I wouldn’t look back. I took a deep breath and ran out into the night, away from the only home I ever knew.


******DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN AVENGED SEVENFOLD OR ANY FAMOUS PEOPLE IN THE STORY. I DO OWN VANESSA, SHELBY, ASHLEY, AND MADDY. ANY SIMILARITIES TO ANYONE’S STORY WAS COMPLETELY UNINTENTIONAL. I WROTHE THIS STORAY AFTER JIMMY “THE REV” SULLIVAN’S DEATH, AND I AM SORRY BUT I COULD NOT DO A STORY WITHOUT HIM.**********

CHARECTERS:
A7X: Image
Keyshia Nakill:Image