Status: hi. will be updating at least twice a week. xoxo B.

All I Wanted Was You

"telling the world what this place was and who it was for..."

I stood in the middle of central park admiring all the beauty and grander of it all. Staring at the trees the plants the people. I think I wanted to live in that park for the rest of my life. To get lost in this wonderful maze of a place. This is where I agreed with Rob's manager to meet and surprise Rob. I just had to keep my eye out for a tall messy head, sunglasses wearing guy. I walked around waiting and looking. I had the shades that Rob gave me. It's like you can get lost in this city, in this park, and never be found. 
I walked towards something I always wanted to see, ever since the first time I heard Julia with my parents. 
I walked over and saw people taking pictures. 
In the ground where the giant strawberry lay part of the ground, where the sign was telling the world what this place was and who it was for. 
And that's where I saw him. He was sitting at a bench head in hands and a cigarette in between two fingers. 
And I smiled at the image that lay in front of me. He looked exhausted and a little on edge. But he just sat there and took a drag of his cigarette. 
He was probably told the lie that his manager was gonna meet him there to talk about a possible role after this one. 
I walked over and took a seat next to him. 
He didn't even move or acknowledge my presence. 
So I had to be the one who broke the ice. 

"looks like your having a bit of a rough day." 
"you have no idea."

My heart at the sound if his accented voice, I missed it. 

"what's eating at you?"

His head was still in his hands and looking at the ground.

"filming is insane, I get attacked by fans sometimes, I want to go home to my girl and get lost with her on rooftops." 
"so you are an actor?"
"yeah."
"must be tough. Especially if you have someone that means that much to you."
"you have no idea."
"why don't you just tell her you miss her?"
"I don't think a phone call would be enough for me right now."
"why don't you just tell me?"
"no offense miss but I don't think telling you about my longing for my girlfriend would help me at this point."
"no you would be telling your girlfriend."

I reached over and grabbed his hand and entwined his fingers with mine. 
He lifted his head and looked over at me. He reached over and removed the shades from my face. 
He moved closer and took my face in his hands he started  to run his left thumb over my cheek and jaw line and finally over my lips. 

"is it really you?"

I reached for my necklace 

"well who else gave me this?"

He smiled and put his forehead against mine. 

"beautiful you have no idea how much I needed to see you."
"you have no idea how much I needed to see you."

Being this intimate with someone was something new to me. 
I thought I had it with Nathan
But this...this was on a whole new level.
I would have never jumped on a plane for Nathan, I never would have danced with him, I never would have shown him my world. 
But Rob he is...different. He makes me act normal, like there wasn't a huge crack in my heart. 

He kissed forehead, then my nose, he smiled and went back to put his forehead against mine. 

"I fly all this way and I don't even get a proper kiss?"

He chuckled
But I knew what he was thinking, he wanted to but he wanted to keep this, us private. 

"I-"
"I know. How long do you have before filming?"
"I have the morning off."
"show me central park then."
"no."

That's a first.

"why a no?"
"because first I know there has to be a reason you come here. So let's talk about that first."
"straight to the point." 
"yes, I want to be able to talk about the important stuff first."
"I am probably going to sound ridiculous ."
"I doubt it." 
"tell me Belinda."
"well when you told me about your next coming scenes I...I.."

I feel like an idiot he is going to think I am crazy. 
No he isn't just go on. 

"you what beautiful?"
"I got kind of...jealous..."
"jealous?"
"yeah... I told you it was ridiculous."

He kissed my hand

"why would you be jealous?"
"I know it's part of your job.. But the thought of you kissing and doing that with another girl, even if it's just pretend it just makes it real for me. The fact that you are that close with someone else.. Another girl... I. I. "
"I see"

I was too embarrassed to look him in the eye to even notice that...

"are you laughing at me?"

He chuckled

"no love it's just that. There really isn't a need for you to be jealous. Emilie is a great girl but no need, but I did see where you are coming from. But maybe if you could see me work it might help ease your anxiety about it." 
"see you film?"
"yeah and that way you can see it's just pretend, she is just a friend, and we can spend more time together."
"I don't know."
"it's just a few easy going scenes nothing too much I think. You can stand with the production crew and see."
"if it's easy scenes then alright."
"come on then let me show you this forest of a park."

We stood up and took our time making our way around central park. 
It had to be the best way to kick off this visit. 
But what happened later was an entire different thing I sure wasn't expecting.  
♠ ♠ ♠
I am getting better at remembering to post a chapter, not as frequently as it use to be but hey we are getting there.
Thank goodness for my new iPhone.

Read,comment, and as always enjoy.

With frequent love
Imaxmusic.artxbaby