One More Time.

Chapter Eleven.

MIKEY'S POV.

"Mikey wait, please?" came his voice from behind me. I just kept on walking. He truly had fucked up this time. He needs to learn not to take his frustrations out on me and ruin things, tonight was meant to be amazing, being in the hotel and all, we could do as we pleased, but no, he had to be a dick.

"Mikey! For gods sake stop ignoring me!" I turned around and Bob almost ran right into me.

"What?" I said coldly. He looked hurt, just how I felt then.

"I'm sorry OK, I shouldn't have taken it out on you. I just... I'm sorry?" he said hopefully, looking me right in the eyes. I sighed and gave in.

"OK Bob, I forgive you."

"Thank you, it wont happen again," he said, looking around and then hugging me quickly.

"How about... you make it up to me, tonight?" I said, trailing one finger down from his chest to his belt buckle. He smirked and I quickly moved my hand away, knowing the guys were on their way down the corridor now and might see us.

"Oh yeah, I can do that, we'll just have to wait for everyone else to go to bed, then I'll sneak down to your room and make it all up to you, how does that sound?"

"Like a plan. I'll text you my room number," I muttered to him as the rest of the guys caught up to us. He nodded and smirked as we walked out to the bus.

"So Mikes, you stopped being so moody now have you?" asked Gee as we stepped onto the bus.

"Oh yeah, I'm just great," I said, grinning to myself as I watched Bob walk into the bunk room, well, mostly watched his ass. I knew this was going to be one hell of a night to remember.

***Midnight***

Room number 412 and hurry baby, I want you so bad.

I sent the text, hoping that I had waited long enough for the others to not come and knock on either one of our doors. I lay back on my bed, closing my eyes and just waiting for Bob to arrive.

A knock on my door a few moments later told me that he had gotten my text. I got up and walked over to the door before opening it.

I grabbed him by the front of his shirt and pulled him into the room, then slammed him against the back of the door, closing it at once and beginning to kiss him roughly.

"Mmm somebody's horny," he mumbled as I started to unbutton his shirt.

"No, somebody just wants their sexy boyfriend naked and in their bed." He started to kiss my neck, running his hands up under my shirt and over my skin.

"Well, that can be arranged," he said, removing his lips from my neck for a moment to speak and then re-attaching them. He pushed me forwards and started walking us towards my bed where we landed him on top of me, me beneath him.

"Damn it Mikey, we should stay in hotels more often, I've been waiting too long for this..."

RAYS POV.

I pulled his shirt over his head, desperate to rid the both of us of our restrictive clothing. I wanted this gorgeous man naked, and I wanted it now.

"Ray, are you sure?" he asked as he fumbled with my belt.

"Yes, I am," I said confidently as I undid the button and zipper of his jeans.

"Are you sure you really-"

"Yes! I'm sure!" I said impatiently and I pulled his jeans off and let them drop to the floor where he stepped out of them and pushed me onto the bed before straddling me.

"Just checking," he smirked before kissing me roughly. My hands laced in his hair as our tongues fought for dominance of the kiss. I rolled us over so I was on top of him and he pulled off my shirt, breaking the kiss for only a moment to pull it over my head.

He fumbled with my belt some more before slowly pulling it out of its loops and letting it drop to the floor. I groaned, knowing he would tease me to no end for the whole night.

"Something wrong?" he asked sweetly as he started to undo my jeans, again as slowly as he possibly could.

"Don't fucking tease me."

"You don't like to be teased?" he asked, smirking as he pulled my jeans off my legs ever so slowly.

"No, I don't," I said impatiently.

"Aww but baby, I like to tease you," he crawled up my body so his head was level with mine "make you beg, and plead," he said, his mouth so very close to my ear and his voice so very seductive. I groaned and pulled him into a hard kiss.

He quickly straddled my waist and took control of the kiss, his tongue taking full possession of my mouth. I moaned and unintentionally bucked my hips. I wanted him so much right now, I needed it.

I was about to get my wish...

BOBS POV.

He groaned and bit his lip. I knew I was really hurting him, I was being as gentle as I could but there was really nothing more I could do to make this hurt less.

I trapped his lips in a hot kiss to distract him and it seemed to work. I stayed very still inside of him, waiting for him to get used to it.

"Mikey I'm sorry," I said as I saw a single tear roll from one of his eyes. I gently brushed it away with my thumb and then kissed his cheek.

"It's OK, I know it will pass."

I nodded and began to kiss his neck, still trying to distract him from the pain I was causing him.

After a few moments he nodded, meaning I could move. I was very slow and careful, really not wanting to hurt him anymore.

A few moments later his fingernails dug into my hips and he moaned softly. On my next inward thrust I made sure to hit the exact same place. He gasped and moaned, making me smile and speed up.

"Oh god, shit," he groaned as I hit his prostate again.

I moved my lips to start biting on his neck, something I knew he liked me to do. I kissed up and down one side of his neck for a moment, never slowing my movements, and then settled on one place to leave him a nice hickey.

I bit down on his neck, creating a small wound and then sucking on it. Mikey moaned and pressed on the back of my head hard, pushing my face into his neck more.

I smirked and pulled away from his neck, now speeding up my thrusts and causing him to moan louder. I whimpered slightly as I felt myself start to become lost in the pleasure. I had wanted this for so long and having Mikey there on the bus was just plain torture.

"F-fuck, I'm c-close," I panted, then let out a loud moan which made Mikey's eyes snap open and him to stare right into my eyes.

"W-what?"

"Oh g-god, d-do that again," he stammered, the grip his hands had on my hips was now almost painful.

I moaned again and he pushed his hips up to meet mine, forcing me deeper and making us both cry out. He wrapped his legs around my waist and I continued slamming into him, both of us now moaning loudly.

"B-bob I'm gonna..." He gasped and all I could do was moan in response as I came inside of him.

He moaned my name as he released, both of us falling onto the bed and panting heavily.

For a while we just lay there in silence, listening to each others breathing which was slowly returning to normal. Mikey kissed my cheek softly and I smiled, taking his hand and lacing our fingers together.

I used my other hand to pull the blankets over us so we could go to sleep and he cuddled in close to me.

"Bob I wish we could tell the others."

"Me too baby, then we wouldn't have to hide it all the time."

"And I wish we could do this more often."

I smiled.

"Me too."

"Mmmm I'm tired, I think you wore me out," he said softly as my eyes started to slip shut from exhaustion.

"Yeah, me too," I said again and he giggled a little.

"Night Bob," he said, kissing my lips softly.

"Night," I mumbled and with that I was asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Man, I am so sorry this took me so long. My updating is a nightmare at the moment as I have hardly any spare time to write anymore. Hopefully this should change and I should be updating more regularly soon but if you get bored waiting for another update on this story, check out some of my others as I have quite a few now. =]
Comments please?