Status: I totally forgot about this story, I will try and write my chapter soon =] -- Christa

That Was Then

2007

Nick laughed as himself and his brothers walked on the set of Hannah Montana. They were filming today with Miley. Nick was excited that him and his girlfriend could finally do something together.

"Excited about tour?" Kevin asked Joe. Nick bounced up on a table as he ate a marshmallow.

"Yes! Hopefully we get to see Jersey." Joe grinned.

"Joe. We've lived in Jersey for years." Nick looked at him.

"No, Nick. Our best friend of all time." Kevin chuckled.

"Who?" Nick tilted his big curly head to the right.

Kevin and Joe both stared at him. "You forgot our best friend?" Joe stared wide eyed at him.

Nick shrugged. "I guess so. Who is she?" He asked looking from Joe to Kevin then back again.

Miley ran over in her Hannah wig and kissed Nick on the cheek. "Ready?" She grinned.

"Ready." Nick smiled and hopped down. They ran over on set just as they started filming. Joe and Kevin followed, shaking their heads.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Jersey sat in her room, listening to her tv while her long skinny fingers typed away at her computer. That is until she heard a name she knew.

"Nicholas Jonas of the Jonas Brothers has been seen once again with none other than Miley Cyrus. Dating or not? We say dating! These kids have been sneaking around since last year but deny anything is going on between them." Jersey quickly turned off the tv as a tear rolled down her cheek. He forgot about her. He totally forgot.. This hurt her more than anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
short bleh Meggies turn!