Status: I totally forgot about this story, I will try and write my chapter soon =] -- Christa

That Was Then

2006

Nick Jonas sighed as he walked around. Him and his brothers were at a picnic Disney was throwing. This usually happened so that the stars can meet up and meet new people. Nick was happy that him and his brothers finally became famous and finally picked out a new name. Jonas Brothers is what they were now. August eighth was when their very first album was set to come out. Nick and his brothers were excited. But still nothing could help fill a little piece missing inside of him.

"Hey, Nick!" Zac Efron ran over to him with a young girl beside him. "I want you to meet somebody. Nick, this is Miley Cyrus. Miley, It's Nick Jonas." Zac smiled.

Nick looked at the girl and felt his heart almost stop. Before him stood a very beautiful girl with long brown hair and bright green eyes. "H-hi.." He muttered. He suddenly looked back down.

"Hi there." Miley smiled and waved. She giggled. Nick bit his lip. He loved that giggle.

Zac clapped his hands. "Well, I'll leave you two to it." He smiled and walked off.

Miley walked closer to Nick and bumped her hip with his. "What's wrong? Ya seem sad." She had that same country accent Jersey had had.

"Nothing." He shrugged and looked at her. She giggled again. He smiled his adorable smile and held his hand out. "May I have this lunch with you?" He asked.

Miley slipped her small hand into his giant one. "You may." She smiled.

They walked off to find a table. And for one split moment; Nick had forgot all about his love for Jersey.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Jersey's friend, Holly, screamed. Jersey jumped and looked over at her.

"Look!!!" Holly shoved a Bop Magazine into Jersey's face. "Look! Are they not yummy?!" She screamed.

Jersey looked at the picture of some boys. She gasped. She knew them. She knew those faces. She knew the short one better than all three of them. It was her Nick. Her Nick and his brothers. They called themselves the Jonas Brothers. Jersey couldn't believe her eyes. Nick had gone famous and he never bothered to tell her. She felt tears slowing forming into her eyes. She missed him. She knew he had no idea where her and her mother moved to and what their new number was but it still hurt that he didn't even try..
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay sorry about it short xD I'm tired.

Meggie's turn!!