The Beast Within Ch:1

The Beast Within Ch:5

I watched as kid after kid was picked There were only 2 of us left me and Walter, I watched as Mr. Hunter went up to pick a name out of the hat as he reached in and started fishing around the only thought going through my head was, Please don’t let me get HIM.

He pulled his hand back out and slowly unwrapped the peace of paper then said……

Last chapter review

Wolf’s POV

“Wolf Cullen” I heard my name ring out loud and clear reverberating off the walls of the small room of the gym.

I felt my stomach fill with bat’s not butterflies it wasn’t a quiet fluttering it was a painful fulfilling one, that I liked but and needed but not necessarily wanted. OK I’m full of shit I wanted it so bad I felt my tail wagging behind me with anticipation and happiness. I told myself that it was just irritation, but I couldn’t fool myself I felt an inner me growl with denial and anger for denying it to be real, I would never admit that I wanted Mr. Hunter to be around me to love me and care for me I wanted it but would never admit it.

^now before you all go and get OMFG man on me this is not a Yaoi or a gay romance, the wanting and needing is strictly and instinct for someone without an alpha kk thanks and just for a heads up, whenever you see this ^^ with righting between it that is the author note in the middle of the story it will not happen often sorry this one was so long back to the story^

I walked over to him sullenly but exited at the same time, I took a deep breath and opened my mouth to say something but he started talking before I could.

“Wolf instead of meeting during this period We will be meeting every night at midnight in the woods I will meet you at the entrance of the woods from your backyard at midnight be there or get in trouble.”

I felt my jaw drop open then shook my head and said

“Mr. Hunter what am I suppose to do for this period and what am I suppose to tell my mom?”

“For this period I don’t care what you do as long as you don’t get in trouble, As for your mom she doesn’t have to know if worse comes to worse I will take care of it ok”

I sighed “Ok but if I get in trouble for this I’m going to be pissed and you will owe me something but only if I get into trouble”

“Fine deal now get out of hear I’ll meet you at 12” with that he walked away.

Danny and Markess were walking with me, we were on our way to Danny’s house. I had waited after school for them to get done when me and Mr. Hunter disappeared I just said that we went to go train somewhere else were the competition couldn’t see us, if someone asked him he would say the same thing. Markess was talking to Danny about some chick who was flirting with him in his third period class today. I was in my own world thinking about what Mr. Hunter had said, why would he want to meet me in the woods and at midnight to and while we are on this subject how the fuck did he know were I lived and were my backyard came out at.

So many questions were going through my mind that it took me a minuet to realize that Danny had asked me a question. I looked up and saw them staring at me with identical perplexed expressions, “what” I said and they both exchanged a glance and then Markess said.

“well Wolf you were whining like a dog we both thought at first it was a dog and we turned around to see what was wrong with it, then we saw that it was you and well um you eyes they kind of looked like they were glowing.”

“WHAT how could my eyes be glowing and I was really whining?”

“Well I might have bin imagining the eyes but yea you were whining and it sounded like a dog what’s up with that.”

I felt a streak of panic go through me it was hard enough for people to except that I had wolf ears and a wolf tail, not to mention the wired fucken eyes no one knew that I had the enhanced senses and speed and agility, the last thing I needed right now was for myself to start making animal noises I already growled and shit like that this was not expectable.

“I I I um got to go I don’t feel well I think I will just go home instead I’m sorry Danny, Markess I just think I should lay down and rest for a while.”

With that I took off running down the street toured my house.
When I got home I dropped my backpack by the door and kicked off my shoes took off my socks hung up my jacket then headed up to my room, I shut my door and fell onto my bed and within seconds I was asleep.

I woke up later that night to the almost full moon shining in through my bedroom window; I thought to myself it should be full in about

5 days my birthday.

I smiled at that, then glanced over at the alarm clock on my dresser I saw that It was 11:15, I had a time to kill still just enough time to take a quick shower before I had to be in the clearing to meet my teacher.

I got up and started unbuttoning my shirt as I headed towered my bathroom, I paused for all of 5 seconds to shuck of my jeans, and then I turned on the water as hot as it could go just like this morning, I stumbled into the shower still somewhat groggy.

I put some of my Lure Axe shampoo and conditioner into my hand and started to slowly scrub it into my hair and then gently massaged it into my wolf ears, I put more in my hand and started to knead it into my tail as well. Then I got my Red scrubby ball out and pored some of my Instinct Axe body wash onto it. I then started to scrub it all over my body starting, at my shoulders and working my way down. After that I washed it all off and got out of the shower toweled myself off and heading into my room to get dressed. The clock on the dresser said 11:35, I went to my closet and took out a black button up shirt and some black jeans, I then shucked the jeans up my legs and hips deciding to go commando, then I put on the deodorant and slid the silky shirt on and started buttoning it up I decide I would go barefoot.

I was walked out into the hall then paused as I got to the stairs. I would never be able to make it down them without waking my foster mom up. I went back into my room and opened my window climbed out onto the roof and walked agilely over to the edge I looked down saw the height from the 2 story ledge of the roof and jumped off. I landed on the balls of my feet then kept on going not even breaking a stride as I jumped over the fence and started on through the tall grass and ferns that lead the way to the woods.

When I got there Mr. Hunter was already leaning against a tree the picture of ease. He only had a pair of black jeans on nothing else,

that worried me who met there student with only jeans on this was starting to seem wrong to me.

I took an involuntary step back but forced myself to stop.

Then looked him up and down once again only this time with watchful eyes, I didn’t see any weapons on him. Yet I sank into a fighting crouch without even realizing I had done it.

I watched Mr. Hunters eyebrows go up at my reaction then he pushed his body away from the tree I watched his muscles contract and ripple with that one lithe move.

I ignored the feelings inside myself that were saying that it was ok that he wouldn’t hurt me that I couldn’t hurt him that I needed him and his affection and attention,

I couldn’t do this it was all ok nothing was wrong,

I couldn’t let myself get distracted by this fucked up longing inside of me that was saying that I needed and wanted him and his fucked up voice that sent tingles down my spine because he was talking to me, Or that damn sent of his that had me pulled in and hooked ever sense I smelled it that morning in class that damn intoxicating sent that made me want to cuddle up to him so he would touch my belly or scratch my ears.

I couldn’t let any of that distract me right now,

he was dangerous I felt that and I knew it I had to concentrate or I could very well get killed, or raped with the way he was dressed that might have bin his plan.

HE took a step toured me and this time I didn’t even have to stop myself from taking a step back something inside me snapped and I took an aggressive step toured him and I felt as well as heard the growl that came rumbling up from my chest and stomach the sound rolling around the quiet clearing menacing and deadly.

Wren’s POV

I watched surprised as Wolf came into the clearing then he saw me and paused, he took a step back and looked me up and down slowly this time.

Then a look of pain crossed his face and he sank into a fighting crouch,

I pushed myself off of the tree and stood there watching him as so many different emotions flashed across his face.

I took a stop toured him to offer support and ask what was wrong.

I watched as his eyes all of a sudden focused on me and his eyes narrowed and he took and aggressive step toured me, and growled a deep low growl that said back the fuck off.

I snorted at him and growled back, his growl was aggressive and a warning to stay away. My growl was a defensive alpha growl that said nock that shit off. He looked stunned for a second then he shook his head again and looked at me in confusion like he didn’t quiet know what to do.

I decided to cut to the chase and just ask what was wrong.

“Wolf what’s the problem why the defensive aggression?”

Wolf’s POV

I looked down when he asked what the problem was and answered in a low voice. “I don’t really know why I did that to be honest something just came over me. I’m sorry I growled at you are you mad at me?”

He sighed “No I’m not mad at you I was just wondering what that was all about, Ok we already waited enough time lets go fallow me.”

I fallowed him as he headed off into the woods and then we came out into a huge meadow it was beautiful and nice. I paused to gap at it then took a deep breath and closed my eyes taking in all the nature.

When I opened my eyes again Mr. Hunter was leaning against a tree again,

“Why are we hear Mr. Hunter?” I asked

“Wren” he said “Call me Wren when we are outside of school never in school though got that.”

“Yes”

“GOOD we are hear to train but before I even start to train you I need to tell you what you are and what we are training for exactly”

“What I am what do you mean what I am?”

I asked confused and starting to get a little freaked out.

He took a deep breath then said slowly and carefully

“Wolf you’re a werewolf”………….
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhhhhh another cliff hanger what will be Wolf’s reaction find out next time Sorry it took me so long to update I was gone all weekend and will try to update tomorrow to as well if I end up not well sorry please rate and message thanks

The songs of the day are

Whatever: Godsmack

Stupify: Disturbed

Glycerin: Bush

A place for my head: Linkin Park

Rape me: Nirvana

Don’t speak: No Doubt

Wrong way: Sublime