I'm A Match That's Burning Out

Fifteen.

I watched in confusion as Tori was literally carried off our bus. I figured either Matt really needed her, or the boys were just fuckin' with her. Either way, I didn't need to get involved.

I kinda just sat on the couch and did nothing for a good ten minutes, just staring into space. It was really quiet - all the animals resting. The TVs off. It was a little creepy, but relaxing.

The relaxing feeling went away when I grew bored and decided to go onto their bus, refilling the animal's food in case they got hungry while I was gone. I walked on the bus and there was no sight of Tori. Vinnie and Rian were playing some game on the ps3 that I didn't care about. Zack and Jack were drinking and arguing about who the fuck cares what. Alex was sipping a beer and watching the game, but Matt and Tori were no where to be found.

"Hey, Alejandro, where's Tori?" He glared slightly.

"She cracked the same joke before. And I don't know." He shrugged. I sat on his lap and stole his beer, watching Rian kick Vinnie's ass in, I think, Call of Duty.

"Fuck you, camper!" Vinnie yelled and hit Rian with his remote.

"What's a camper?" I asked, pretending to be clueless. I damn well knew what a camper was. Hell, I knew a lot about the game in general.

"When they stay in the same place the whole game. It's bullshit and annoying." Vinnie frowned.

"Sorry." Rian snickered.

"I wanna play." They were silent for a moment.

"You sure?"

"Not with him." I said, referring to Rian. He pouted. "Sorry, camper." Alex laughed as I stole his remote.

"Here, I'll show you the basics." He wrapped his arms around me to place his hands over mine on the remote. "This button to shoot," he instructed, "this button to throw grenades. You know how to use the analog stick, right?"

"Yes, I know how to use the analog stick." I repeated, mocking his voice. He went to multi-player. After a while, he took his hands back, placing them on my waist. I noticed Rian grow slightly uncomfortable, but I was too busy kicking Vinnie's ass to ask about it.

"What the fuck?" Vinnie said as the game ended and he, once again, lost.

"Boo-yah!" I rejoiced. "KICKED YO ASS, BIATCH!"

"Rematch!"

"Bring it!"

After an embarrassing game on Vinnie's part, I won. He was not pleased.

"Dude, my turn. I'll beat her." Jack snatched the remote from his hands.

He lost.

Then Zack lost.

Then Alex.

And then - where the hell did Rian go? I looked around, confused.

"Where's Rian?" I asked.

"Dunno. Bathroom, probably." Alex spoke with me still in his lap as he now played basketball with Zack. I didn't care much for sports and didn't play that one.

"Oh." I watched, bored, as they played football after that. "Pick the Cowboys."

"You like football?" Almost every one of them asked at once.

"Not really. Just the Cowboys."

"I'll use them." Jack said, nodding.

"I love you." I blew him a kiss and laughed as he dove to try and catch it, holding his hand up in victory.

"Don't you love me?" I could hear the pout in Alex's voice. I turned my head to look at him, eyebrow raised.

"Possibly."

"But Rian's still your favorite."

"Yup. Can't resist that adorable face and sexy ass."

"Thanks, Bri." I snapped my head in his direction as he returned from where ever he had been with a smirk on his face.

"You're welcome, Robert."

"Ohh." The boys oohed childishly as he sat down. As they played their game, I grew less and less interested. When I was about to say I was bored & ask them to play something else, Jack started yelling with joy.

"MOTHER FUCKER, I'M WINNING, BITCH. COWBOYS, COWBOYS." He chanted and I threw my arms up.

"Cowboys, bitches!"

"YEAH, BRI! GOT MY OWN CHEERLEADER!" I laughed as he won and threw the remote down before pulling off some lame dance moves.

"What the fuck did we miss?" Tori asked, walking in confused with Matt behind her.

"Just the Cowboys amazingness." I answered as they sat down on the small love seat together.

"Save a horse, ride a cowboy?"

"Not that kind of cowboy."

"Oh. The gay kind. Football." I nodded. She seemed to notice my position and cocked an eyebrow at me. I shrugged. She nodded behind me, most likely at Rian, her question in her eyes. I shook my head, making a face.

"Dude, I hate that mental chick talk shit." Zack said. "Its freaks me out."

"I can read minds." I said simply.

"What am I thinking?" Jack asked.

"Penis." I answered, making him gasp.

"HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT?!" He yelled dramatically, his eyes wide with fake shock.

"That's all you ever think about, fagot." Alex laughed.

"Hey." Tori began. "Gay guys are awesome. Don't insult him."

"I'm not gay." Jack said seriously. We stared. "I'm not!"

"Sure, Jack, sure." He crossed his arms stubbornly.

"I'm not." He grumbled. The conversations began to drift off and vary. I was talking to Matt about Mickey Mouse and how Donald was my favorite from that category when I felt Alex's hands wander to my ass. He didn't even look at me, pretending to not have done anything.

"Gaskarth," I started threateningly, "move your hands before I break them."

"Yes, ma'am. Just can't help myself, you see. I have a problem."

"We know." Everyone said, making him narrow his eyes. Rian stood then and walked away from the group, to the bunk area. I caught Tori's eyes and she mentally told me to follow him. I nodded and stood.

"Where ya goin?" Alex said.

"After him."

"Oh." He nodded. "Be careful. Rian's an ass when he's mad." I got to Rian's bunk and pushed his curtain back to peer inside.

"Rian?" He glanced at me.

"What?" He said, his voice annoyed. I frowned.

"Did I do something?"

"No." He answered.

"Then what's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Stop using one word answers." He shrugged slightly, turning over, away from me. I sighed, deciding the leave him alone.

"-Nah, she's like my little sis, bro."

"You touched her ass."

"To piss her off. She's funny when she's mad."

"Are you talking about me," I said, "big bro?" He rolled his eyes.

"Yup. Rian mad?"

"Yeah." I punched his arm. "Good job."

"Ow, bitch!" He hissed, holding his arm.

"Is that any way to talk to your sister?" Matt asked, grinning.

"It's the right way to talk to her." He glared.

"Want the next punch to be to your balls, Gaskarth?" He winced, scooting away.

"Quit that last name, crap."

"Alright, Alejandro, don't get your thong in a bunch."

"You're wearing a thong?!" Tori asked.

"Hell no! Those shits are fuckin' annoying!"

"Except on women," Jack added, "then they're niiiiiiice." We laughed, but I couldn't help but to think about Rian, who was all alone in his bunk. I stayed quiet for a while and before I knew it, he emerged and made a break for the bathroom.

"Freeze, Dawson!" I stood, pointing my finger accusingly.

"What's with her and last names?" I heard Alex mumble. Rian watched me, a slight anger in his eyes. I stepped up to him, face to face, not breaking eye contact.

He has really nice eyes.

And I have the urge to kiss him senseless, but I don't think that'd go over too well right now.

So instead, I threw my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. He wrapped his arms around me and held me back, sighing.

"Sorry." I said under my breath.

"Don't be."
♠ ♠ ♠
cant think of anything else.

mehhh.

<3