I'm A Match That's Burning Out

Sixteen.

All the others were looking at Bri and Rian.

"Hey," I clapped my hands, their attention came to me. "Don't be peeking on them. It's not nice." I wagged my fingers. "I think everyone just needs a nice shot of Jack Daniel's." I said.

"NO!" They all yelled, I looked at them strange.

"Girl, you might be able to keep that shit down, but not me." Jack said, I shrugged.

"Oh..." I said, "I have to go to my bus." I said, standing up, Matt's hand fell.

"Why?" He asked, oh he's just too cute for words.

"Sam and the others are there.. and we're here." I laughed.

"Want us to go?" He asked.

"No, I'll be back soon. Maybe with the others." He took my hand. "I promise, Matt." I giggled. I slowly let his hand fall before walking on the bus with the others. "Guys! Hey!" I said, they all looked at me.

"Where'd you guys go?"

"Over to ATL's bus. Sorry," I sat in the chair.

"Really? What's it like hanging with them? Jack's so dreamy." Sam sighed, smiling.

"It's great. I love those boys." I grinned. "If you want you can come with me to the guys' bus in a little bit." I said.

"Oh my god! I'd love that!" She grinned, I did too. Jared and Mikey went to their bunks, I looked at Sam, she shrugged, "They've been like that all day."

"Hm, strange." I said, "Well, since they're goe, want to come over to the guys?" She blushed.

"Sure..." I laughed, picking her up and dragging her on the bus.

"Hubert Cumberdale! You taste like soot and poo!" I said randomly jumping on their bus.

"Back so soon?" Alex asked.

"Yessir." I grinned, "And I brought Sammy Jammy!" I said, they all looked at her. "Guys, Sam our drummer. Sam, Alex, Jack, Zack, Vinnie, and Matt... Rian's in the back with Bri." I nudged her.

"Hey!" The guys smiled.

"Just make yourself comfy." I said, she sat on the couch while I sat next to Matt., "I told you I'd be back." I said, looking up at him.

"You did." He nodded. I smiled.

"Guys there's a couple people out here for you." Jeff opened the door.

All of us went out and there was a group of muscular guys.

"You guys were hitting on our girls." The biggest one with the most tattoos said.

"Whoa, we didn't mean to piss you off guy." Alex laughed slightly.

"WE'RE NOT PLAYIN!" The big guy snapped, coming closer to us.

"Sam, go on the bus." I said, she's only 18.

"Why?" She asked, I turned.

"Just go!" I hollered, she backed up. "Tell Bri and Rian to stay." I said, then looked to Matt, "Go with her." I said.

"No,"

"Matt! Just do it." I snapped.

"No, I'm not leaving you out here. If anyone should get on the bus with her it's you!" He said taking my arms. I looked square in his eyes.

"Listen to me. Please." I stated, I knew what I was doing. "Go on the bus. Please, Matt." He just stood there, "For me."

"I was talking to you, fag!" The big guy.

"Go." I pushed him away. Sam rushed on the bus. I stepped in front of Alex.

"Tor-"

"Don't you ever talk to my friends that way." I said, narrowing my eyes at the guy.

"Get away, girl."

"No, you got beef with them, you got beef with me. What the fuck is your problem?" He threw a punch and got my shoulder. It hurt slightly,

"DON'T EVER SWING AT A GIRL!" Alex said, reaching over me, I pushed Alex back. I just about jacked that guy up.

After the cops came and broke the fight up we went in the bus. Matt stared at me.

"Got a problem, Flyzik?" I asked.

"Come on," He took my hand and pulled me. He went to the bathroom and shut the door.

"What?"

"Why?"

"Why what?" I asked, looking at him as I leaned against the sink.

"Why'd you tell me to leave?"

"Because, Matt. I didn't want you to get into it." I crossed my arms.

"So? What was the difference that the others were there?"

"Because." I couldn't come up with an answer.

"Because why, Tor?"

"Because I care too much about you."
♠ ♠ ♠
I tried drama, not good at it anymore.. :P