I'm A Match That's Burning Out

Thirty Two.

I yawned, lifting my head up. Matt and I must've fallen asleep in the back lounge. I stretched and cracked my neck.

"Up already?" Matt's voice squeaked, I turned my head to look at him, "You've only been out about 20 minutes." He said.

"Oh... Hm, strange. What time is it?" I asked, he dug around his pocket for his phone, he blinked a couple times, looking at it.

"3:42 in the morning." He said. I groaned.

"How am I possibly going to get sleep now?" I sat up, he only held himself up by his arms.

"Well, the show isn't until like 7." He said.

"Yeah... but it'll just be a wasted day..." I made a face.

"You're not going to stay up... are you?"

"Well are you?" I asked, putting my bangs behind my ears.

"Not sure. I'm kind of tired." He shrugged.

"Then, go to bed." I pouted, putting my head on his stomach, looking at him. I'm trying to play cute, that boy and his ass are going to be mine some day, trust me.

"No." He laughed, "Not until you go to bed."

"Well that's gonna be a problem, Matthew~" I sang, turning around so my back was on his legs.

"Do you have to lay on my legs?" He laughed.

"Where else would you want me to lay?" I laughed back.

"Well, my body would be better than putting my legs to sleep."

"Fine," I scooted up so my head was on his shoulder. "This any better, ma'am?" I snorted, he laughed.

"Sure," He laughed, I then turned again, I rubbed my face against his like a cat would do.

"IMMA LIGHT IT UP, LIKE IT'S DYNOMITE!" Bri kicked the door to the back lounge open, then stood there, blinking at us wide eyed. "Well, I'm sorry. Didn't know this was occupied." She blinked. I blinked at her.

"You're awake." I said, we both laughed at each other. Matt's arms went around my waist as he picked himself up slightly to look and see Bri.

She grinned, "Hi Matt!"

"Hi, Bri." His voice squeaked, I giggled before he laid back how he was before.

"So, what are you doing?" I asked her.

"Well, we were gonna go in the hot tub, but if you guys are here, then I'll wait." She said.

"Well, who's we?"

"Me, Rian, Vinnie..." She went down the list, I looked to Matt and lost all track of what she was saying. He smiled at me, I smiled and giggled. "Tori?" Bri snapped her fingers, I looked at her. "So... are you guys coming in the hot tub?"

"Oh, I don't want to." I shook my head, then looked to Matt again, "Do you want to?"

"No, I'm fine. We could always go to your bus." He said, I nodded and got up. He got up heading for the door, I slowed down near Bri.

"I'm so fucking close, I can taste him." I whispered to her, she laughed her ass off. I then followed Matt as the boys passed us with their bathing suits on.

Matt and I went to the other bus and sat there, cuddling. I need this man, I don't know if anyone understands, but I need him. Yeah, sounds selfish, but you know what? I don't care. Do you think I'm going to give up with trying to date someone whom I've loved for what? 5 years? Uh-uh. I'm aiming for them stars baby.

I looked at Matt and he looked at me, I stuck my tongue out at him and he laughed.

"Should we go to bed, or stay up?" I laid my head in his lap.

"I don't know, what do you want to do?" He asked.

"Well, I do want to sleep... but I also want to stay up." I said.

"You can sleep, I'm not stopping you."

"You're not gonna sleep?" I asked, he shrugged.

"You can take the couch if you want. Or if you don't want any of the animals bothering you, you can take my bunk and I can take the couch." I said.

"It's your bus, I'm not going to have you sleep on the couch." He laughed.

"But, technically it's your bus too. You got it for us." I said.

"True," He laughed, "But it's yours."

"Matt, don't fight." I laughed, "Bunk or couch?"

"You take the bunk." He said. I nodded. "With me." I sat there looking at him.

"You mean, you actually want to share with me?"

"Well I felt bad the last time..."

"I just don't want you to feel awkard." I said.

"You just had your head basically an inch away from my dick, how much more awkward can it get?" He asked, I laughed so hard I ended up on the floor.

"Wow, I wasn't thinking that way, but OKAY! With that, lets go to bed Mr. Awkward Pants." I laughed, pulling him up. He laughed and we found our way to the bunk area.

I got him so close. Lets hope I don't screw it up.