Demolition Lovers

Chapter 6

"But Bill!" Wednesday screams.

"Wednesday I don’t think Al will like you getting that!" Bill screams.

"Great! She’s probably down the candy Isle or something." I mumble noticing Tom wasn’t paying attention.

The next thing I knew was that every thing was black and tom was screaming bloody murder about something.

*Wednesday's P.O.V.*

I heard a thud and then Tom scream. Which cause me and Bill to dart to where we left them both.

"Oh My God! What happened here?" I ask crying.

"She just passed out Wednesday. Calm down we are going to the hospital." Bill says picking up my bestest friend in the world, Al.
At that Tom swung me over his shoulders and carried me out crying

*Al's P.O.V*

I woke up in the bus, my knee hurting more than ever. And my head hurt too.

"Oww, what happened?" I say as I try to sit up.

" Oh my Gawd! Your alive!" Wednesday says smiling, her face had tear stains on it .

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I ask and yawn.

"Well you passed out in the store! So Bill had to carry you out and me and Tom had to buy the stuff!" she says moving to Tom's lap.

"Just cause I pass out doesn't mean I die!" I laugh.

"Talking about Bill, where is he?" I say when I realize he's not there.

"He is uh??" She starts looking at Tom.

"Don't look at me I don’t have any idea!" he says laughing.

"He is with Gustav and Georg probably!" She says smiling at her accomplishment.

"Call his cell phone." Tom says.

'Great I'm on a bus with the two dumb ones' I thought to my self.

"Can someone please go get a painkiller or something?" I groan.

"And I don't think I have his number, Tom.." I look at them.

"Cut it out and call him!" I say throwing a tissue box at them making out again.

"Fine!" he grumbles and dials Bill's cell phone.

"Here you go." he says handing me the phone.

"Hallo?" Bill asks.

"Bill! How could you leave me with the two stupid ones? Can you bring me painkillers and maybe some form of entertainment for the two retards?" I ask watching Wednesday and Tom carefully.

"Uh. Sure. Be there in ten minutes. Georg and Gustav should be there in like 2 minutes." he says then hangs up.

Wednesday and Tom were sitting on the couch watching her laptop when she Turned up the volume really loud to a song.

"What the hell are you doing?" I ask, laughing

"Singing!" Wednesday says innocently.

"Yeah Okay!" I mumble as Bill tries to sneak on the bus with the bags of stuff.

"Guess what Bill! The internet is for Porn!" Tom screams.

I groaned.

“What have those two been doing?" Bill asks looking at me.

"Well they were just watching a mess up video." I say, "By the way, where have you been?"

"well we did need food and all. And I brought you some pain killers. I think we lost Gustav and Georg though." he says.

"what about the leash?" I ask.

"Hey! I'm being good." Wednesday says looking up from her laptop.

"Yeah yeah.." I say and took a painkiller.

I swallowed it dry since I didn't had any water and didn't bother to ask either.

"Look! Me and Tom are on the Internet!" Wednesday says showing us the screen.

"What now?" I groaned and tried to see what they were showing us.

"Look its you and Bill Too!" She says Pointing to the screen.

"Shoot the press is probably what’s holding up Gustav and Georg! We got to go get them!" Bill mumbles looking out the window.

I sighed. "I'm not going anywhere, mostly because I can't.." I mutter and laid back down on the couch.

"Oh Lets Go Tom!" Wednesday says.

"You really got to burn off energy so yeah! you two go!" Bill says pushing them out the door and sitting back down.

"Well that's the end of them." Bill sighs. "I hate to lose my brother like that."

"What do you mean by that?" I ask, getting worried.

There was something in his tone of voice that scared me. "

The press is gonna eat them alive. If not the press then Fan Girls." he says then shutters.

"Look out the window!" I say excited.

"Hey look they're alive!" Bill says looking out the window.

"Those People are crazy out there." Gustav says getting on with Georg pushing him down.

"Well, then I'm glad I can't go out here.." I said, smiling weakly.

"I've officially almost lost my shirt!" Wednesday says coming on the bus with tom.

"Fans are that crazy." Tom adds to make her sound less crazy.

"Hearing you say that, I'm happy I can't walk."

"Aw shut up! They are out to kill you! This is all because there is pics of me and Tom making out at Mc Donald’s." she says.

"Well that’s what you get for making out with an International Star." I say.

"You guys got to stop Playing that stupid the internet is for Porn." Bill groans as the song starts up again.

"Shut up!" Wednesday says.

"I'm with Bill on this one, guys.." I say, gesturing towards Bill.

"You're no fun! If we cant play it upfront then we will go in the back and watch it." Tom says and they pick up the laptop.

"Ugh, soon they'll be making out.. I really think we should send someone in there." I say to Bill with a faint smile.

"Tonight is gonna be one long night!" Gustav says heading back to his bunk.

"I feel bad for you guys.. I mean, I've learnt how to live with her, but four moths in a tour bus with her? And now that Tom seem to have turned into the male version of her.." I say and giggled slightly.

"I wonder how it will be when we leave, The way they have become attached to each other I don’t think that we can get rid of Wednesday or else we wont get Tom off his cell phone. "Bill says looking toward the door.

"Yeah, or something like that.." I say and tried to sit up without moving my knee, witch was impossible.

"Oww, god damn it!" I curse and finally sat up.

"I'll get her back for this, somehow.." I mutter and look out the window.

"Oh Tom! Don't do that!" Wednesday Screams from behind the closed door.

"What the hell are they doing?" Georg asks.

"I'm going back there." Bill mumbles and opens the door to see both Wednesday and Tom on the floor laughing.

"You two are really stupid." I say shaking my head.

"Those two are gonna get in trouble with the law soon I bet!" Georg says looking at the two giggling on the floor still.

"Yeah, it wouldn't be the first time for Weddie.." I mumble and sigh.

"Not sure if its the first time for my brother either!" Bill says looking worried.

"Weddie snuck into numerous movies when we were like 8 she got off with a warning. Besides numerous places she isn’t allowed into." I say.

"And then some other things I'm not sure I would tell you.."

"Should we be worried about TOM?" Gustav asks.

"Not really. He is just as bad as her if not worse it seems." I say.

"You didn’t have to grow up with him!" Bill complains.

"Well trade people growing up with!" I say as they prance back into the room.

I tried to stand up. It did kind of work. As long as I didn't put any weight on my left leg.

"Well, I guess I'm doing a bit better.." I mutter as I slowly (and quiet painfully) make my way to the kitchen.

"What are you talking about ?" Wednesday asks.

"Uh... Nothing." I mutter. "So why you talking bout us?" She asks then she whispers something unlegible into Tom's ear making him laugh.

I took a glass from the cupboard and filled it with cold water, completely ignoring Weddie and Tom.

“Well we just came to say good night!" Wednesday says and they head back into the bunk area.

"That's it! I'm going to keep an eye on them!" Georg says and heads to the back as well.

"Ah, jeez. That fucking hurt!" I said as I accidentally put all my weight on my left foot and collapsed to the ground.

"Hey, someone help me up, please?"

"Here we are going to the back now!" Bill says picking me up Bridal style.

"Come on I said I would crash on the couch!" I say as we head to the back.

In the back I saw Wednesday and Tom snuggled together on a top bunk with Gustav underneath and Georg on a top bunk. That’s good we get to share a bottom bunk at least.

"Aren’t they so cute?" I ask Bill pointing to Wednesday and Tom sleeping quietly.

I giggled slightly and yawned. I hadn't realized how tired I really was.

"Goodnight." Bill says and we both drift into a deep sleep.