Status: Updates whenever i feel like it

All We Know Is Falling

Born For This

**HAYLEY POV**

I lifted Sabre's head up so I could look at her. I studied her face carefully, and what a saw made me frown. She had millions of tiny cuts all over her face, how did I not notice this before? I continued to studied her face.

"What are you doing?" Sabre croaked out. I gazed into her eyes and blurted out something I'd never thought before.

"You are so beautiful.." I whispered softly. Her eyes grew bigger and her mouth opened slightly. I leant forward slightly to lean my head on hers.

"Hayley?"

"Yes?"

"I think I'm in love.." She whispered in my ear.

"With who?" I replied softly, closing my eyes.

"This amazing girl... She's really pretty.."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah.."

"I bet she's not as pretty as you.." I said, pulling my head back to look at her. My heart started beating faster as her mouth drew into a smile. She bit her bottom lip and leaned closer to me.

"Want a bet?" She said. I moved my head closer to her, leaving a few inches between her lips and mine.

"Not really.." I admitted, half laughing. She smiled slightly and shortened the distance between our lips. I finally closed the gap, achieving my first kiss with this amazing girl. Just as things started to heat up, I loud voice came from behind us. What a way to ruin the moment.

"YUUUURRRRRIIIII*!!!!!!!" I could reconise that voice anywhere. Dawn. Only she would say something like that! (*japanese lesbian porn). Sabre pulled away and turned to face Dawn.

"How long have you been standing there?" She asked moving her hands to rest them on my waist. Dawn's face knotted together as she thought about her answer.

"Ever since you guys went all "get-a-room"" She said cockily. Sabre slowly nodded her head before turning to me. She looked at me intently.

"Please ignore the porn addict Haylz" She said smiling. She had never called me Haylz before, it was cute. Looking up at her I then remembered the tiny cuts on her face. I frowned. Sabre obvioulsy noticed the change in my thoughts and raised at eyebrow I shook my head mouthed "later" to her.

I would work this out eventually..
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah kinda wierd I know...

I doubt I'll update this again, I have no ideas for it, I am open for ideas!

If you want to be in ther story or something just message me or add a comment on my profile.

xoxo