Status: Updates whenever i feel like it

All We Know Is Falling

Let The Flames Begin.

**HAYLEY'S POV**

I was slowly walking to my next class when I felt a warm pair of arms wrap around my neck.

"Whats up stinky!" It was Sabre. I pulled her arms off me and turned to face her.

"I told you before. Don't call me stinky!" I said half joking. She mearly shrugged.

"But you stink... I can't help it!" She said smiling that smile of hers. I leaned in to hug her.
"How was you weekend?" I said into her neck. I heard her sigh as she pulled away.

"Lonely" She said, her smile fading off her face. I looked down at the ground feeling the guilt wash over me. Ever since I broke up with Chad, things had been strained between the two Gilberts (Sabre and Chad). They fought like cats and dogs. Chad blamed Sabre for the break up. It was a shame really, they used to spend so much time together. I reached out for Sabre's hand grasping it firmly as we continued to walk up the stoney path.

--LUNCH TIME--

Lunch seemed to be alot quieter than usual. No one was laughing. No one was even making small talk. This was unusual for our group. The only sound that could be heard was the occaisional cough and the munching of food being consumed.

"Someone crack a joke or something" said Sabre dully, not taking her eyes off her feet. No one answered. I glanced over at Sabre and saw her curse under her breath.

"I was in the park, wondering why the frisby was getting bigger" Said Dawn, with little emotion. "Then it hit me" No one laughed, no one even smiled.

I looked over at Sabre who suddenly got up, grabbed my hand and started dragging me away from the others.

"Sabre?" I asked softly. She just grunted at me before walking a bit faster. We continued walking for another ten minutes or so, then we stopped behind the gym.

I watched as Sabre let go of my hand, making her way to the wall, and to my surprise, she started washing her head against it. What was going on?

"Sabre! Cut that out!" I ran over to her and pulled head to face mine.

"Why are you hurting herself?"

"I'm so broken... " She said softly before her face crumpled and tears started pouring down her face. I pulled her head to my chest. I wrapped my arms around her pulling her close to me. Something was seriously up. I had never seen Sabre cry before, not even when she broke her leg. She was a stong girl, she didn't cry over stupid things.

Something was seriously wrong.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its kinda short. Please forgive me.

I have been very busy, I don't have much time to update, sorry.

I went to a Paramore concert the other week. It was amazing! Best night of my life!
I weep for people who have never had the pleasure of experiencing them live.