Ivy's Story

The Moving News

I was sitting down on the couch next to my little sister Blair. Who I’m insanely close to. Considering were witches in all. Sister witches. I’m 16 and my sister is 14. I’m a junior and she’s a freshman. I got the gene of being really smart for some odd reason because my sister as all of the mental powers and I got the physical ones. I figured witches with mental powers were suppose to be the smart ones but in my witch teachings it said because witches with mental powers have to be sucked from there knowledge so they honestly lose smart shit they need to know. Her mental powers have really weird names they really have to be explain to people what they are. I usually also forget what her powers mean. Her powers are Psionic blast, and Omni-linguism. I honestly wish I had Psionic blast because it where you overload a person’s mind with a lot of thoughts, that could make there head explode but unfortunately I don’t my powers are telekinesis, and pryokenitic. Don’t get me wrong I love my powers but it would be cool to have hers. You know what I think, I went off topic there a little bit. I was beginning to tell you my story. Like I was saying I was sitting on the couch with my little sister looking at our parents waiting for them to speak.

“Blair, Ivory. We know you like it here in Connecticut but its time for a change.” My mom started off. I looked to my sister who looked back at me.

“What do you mean a change?” Blair asked?

“I mean our elders….” She means witch elders. They make sure everything goes alright with the very few of us left. Our parents are part of them. There job is to gain knowledge from other species like vampires and werewolves. “want us to move to Forks, Washington. To gain knowledge on the vampires and werewolves who live there.” She means the La Push werewolves. And the vampire Cullen’s who are vegetarian vampires probably there the ones who the witch elder’s have more interest in. I finally registered what they meant.

“What, why?!?! Hell no!” I stuttered slash yell to them.

“Yeah mom, dad we can’t move. I actually like this place this best out of all the places we lived. Were not moving.” My sister added.

“Sorry kids but this is business we’ve gotta move and this is all your mother and I have to say on the subject. So, get packing.” He said before wrapping his arm around my mother and them leaving the room. My sister turned towards me and had a ‘what the fuck’ look on her face.

“Can you believe this!?!? We can’t move we have to find a way to get our parents off this case!” My sister had a point but maybe this would be fun.

“I don’t know. I mean mom and dad seem to really like having this job. Besides this could be adventure. Were going to do this has an absolute secret. So no one is actually going to know were ‘different‘. I’m really not a big fan of moving but this could be better for us.” She shook her head and gave me a killer glare.

“How could you? I’m your sister. Your suppose to side with me.” She said pointing to herself.

“There our parents though.” I said looking at her in disbelief.

“Whatever.” She said getting up and going upstairs. Your probably wondering how were going to do this in secret and how there’s not many of us left. So I’ll tell you the witch history.

‘Long ago, there was a battle between witches, werewolves, and vampires. Vampires had there super strength, speed, and hearing. Werewolves have there paws with claws and basically razor sharp teeth and us will we don’t have much. We have our powers and our fighting skills. Which doesn’t really protect us much against them but we all had to try but realizing we weren’t going to win. We ran and hide pretending to be all gone. So there won’t be anymore hunting us down and when everything died down we came out of hiding. The war finally ended with a treaty between the two species and of course we had to do something to keep our species from dieing. So the remaining elders made all of the living witches immortal. Not like vampires we don’t look pale or anything we look like normal humans but with our special powers and also unlike vampires we can have kids but at a certain age they stop aging but me and my sister we’ve been around since the war began, 1860. Also for vampires and werewolves don’t realize what we are. The elders made us immune from there powers. So that’s pretty much everything you need to know about us. The history of the supernatural creatures’

Now I guess since I told you what you needed to know lets get back to the story. I got up from the couch and went upstairs. I stopped by my sisters room and knocked on the door.

“Who is it!” She yelled annoyed.

“Its me! Open Up!”

“I can’t. I’m to busy packing. Go away!” She may have been packing but there was another reason behind not letting me in and of course I knew it. So I lifted my hand to the door and push forward making the door fly open.

“Hey, mom and dad said were not aloud to use our powers on each other!”

“Who fucking cares? I don’t, listen just talk to me. Who knows you might actually fall in love with someone or we could find something amazing together.”

“I hate you. I mean come on. We couldn’t even find love if we wanted to. Humans die so we couldn’t be with them forever and were not aloud to be with vampires or werewolves and find something like what stuff about werewolves and shit. Big fucking deal. Now get out!”

“Blair…..” She started using her power of Psionic blast on me. I back out of her room slowly because of the pain it was kinda of hard to move but as soon as I shut the door as I left her room it stopped the pain seized to exist. I hit the door with my fist and went into my room to pack.