Ivy's Story

Seeing The Man I've Tried So Hard To Forget

We’ve just got off the plane and were in the car going to our new house and so we can observe the Cullen’s its going to be close to theres. Oh and for your information Blair has finally forgiven me. I mean come on she had to sit through a plane ride forever. She needed someone to talk to and that person of course was me. Now I guess we should get back to the my story.

“Hey Ivy, what are you always writing in there?” I looked up to my sister and she was staring down at my notebook.

“Everything.” I told her plain and simple.

“What do you mean ‘everything’?”

“Basically my whole entire life.” I said throwing my hands up.

“Why are you writing your ‘whole entire life’ in there?”

“I’ve been doing this since we came immortals because when the world is about to end I want to look back on everything I’ve done in my life.”

“How can you stand writing in there all the time and wouldn’t it eventually get filled up?”

“Do you get your jollies on asking questions that are self explanatory?”

“Yes actually I do.” She said smiling. I shook my head and continued writing.

“Ivy were here. Come on!” Blair said shaking me. I looked up to her and then looked behind her. It was a giant freaking house. I closed my book and got out of the car. I walked next to Blair.

“Question, how in the hell did you get this place up so quickly?” I said looking to my parents.

“I had one of the other elders conjure it for us.” I knew exactly who that was because there is only one elder with that power and his like twenty-something and my sister has a crush on him and now that I think of it every girl does besides me I lost my crush on him when I dump him last year.

“Do you miss him?” I look to my sister.

“What what do you mean?”

“Do you miss dating him?”

“No course not. Why would you think that?”

“Maybe because you dated him when the war started in 1860 and you stopped dating him in 1864 and do I need to remind you why?” I looked at her and shook my head.

“I think I’ll just tell you anyways. In 1864 that was the first time you saw the blonde hair red eye vampire. You both hesitated in attacking each other. Why because you both were attracted to each other of course but then you both were knocked out of your trance when you both were attack. So late last night you slept with Nicolai. To forget all about the vampire that stole your heart but you couldn’t could you. So you dumped him. Is that right?” That was the story I told her but its not true but what she doesn’t know won’t hurt her. I nodded and walked inside to look for my room. When I did, I walked inside and shut the door behind me. I laid down on the bed and closed my eyes and started remembering 1864. Like it was happening all over again.

*Flashback*

I was about to attack this vampire with blonde hair and red eyes but right has I was going to set him on fire, I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine and we stopped what we were doing. We were looking into each others eyes which seem liked forever when I felt teeth sink into my shoulder but seconds later the pressure seized. I looked to my right and saw the mysterious vampire killing the werewolf that bit into my shoulder. I smiled until I felt the pain go through me. I grabbed my shoulder. The vampire walked towards me. Most people thought he was going to bite me but I Knew he wouldn’t but before he reached me he started kneeling down in pain. I turned around and saw my sister using her power. I lifted my hand and sent her flying to ground. I turned around and saw the vampire was gone. I walked over to my sister and picked her up with my other hand.

“Are you alright?” I asked Blair. She nodded.

“Now, are you alright?”

“Yeah. I am.”

“Let’s just get you the medical tent.” I nodded and she pulled me to towards the tent. After they finish fixing up my arm. I jumped off the table and left the tent and looking over the whole war. Seeing body parts being pulled off. Powers being used. I shook my head and walked into the forest far into the forest and stopped walking when I saw the mystery vampire who saved me. He came towards me looking forward as I walked towards him. I stopped behind him and put my hands on his back and as I felt him tense up I laid my forehead on him. He pulled away and turn towards me. He looked at me with vulnerable eyes. He put his hand on my cheek has I put my hands on his chest. He kissed me and I kissed back and I could till he was having trouble with not being able to bite me but he was able to control himself. I started lifted his top up when he pulled away and had his forehead against a tree. I walked over to him and was about to touch him when he turned around.

“What’s your name?” He asked me.

“Ivory. Yours?” I said smiling.

“I’m Jasper.”

“Nice to meet you Jasper.”

“You to but aren’t you not aloud to socialize with a vampire? Aren’t you afraid?”

“Yes I’m not aloud to talk to you but no I’m not scared and I don’t care.” I said smiling.

“You never say your not afraid around a vampire.”

“Because your bite me?” He showed his pearly whites with a smile. I kissed him instead of him kissing me first and this time he lifted up my shirt. He was quite quick when it came to taking off each others cloths but being a vampire of course It’s understandable. I could feel his cold hands all over my body. It felt strangely better then having warm hands on me. When it was all over I hurried away from him and went to find Nicolai. When I found him he was in his tent. I attack him sexually, wanting to forget all about the sex I had with Jasper Whitlock.

*Flashback Over*

Someone was banging on my door when I returned to reality. I got up and open the door and saw Blair.

“What do you want?” I asked her.

“Mom wants us to go over to the Cullen’s house to do some digging of course.”

“Now? Why can’t they just do it?”

“Cause mom and dad both have work. Witch work of course they have to tell the rest of the elders we arrive alright but you might be able to catch them if you want to see Nicolai.” She said like she was implying something. I rolled my eyes.

“No thank you. Lets just get going.” She smiled and started walking to the Cullen’s house as I followed. When we got to the Cullen’s house she knocked as we waited. After a little bit Esme open the door.

“Hi, my name is Blair and this is my older sister Ivory. Were your new neighbors.” She said with a smile on her face.

“Um nice to meet you. I’m Esme and this is my husband Carlisle.” She said pointing to the man next to her and I was about to say something when the man that I’ve been trying so hard to forget came walking down there stairs.

“OH MY GOD!” I said shocked and very loud. Everyone in the house came to the front of the house and stopped in front of the door. Everyone was looking at me strangely especially my sister and unfortunately I did something I’m going to seriously regret. I fainted into Carlisle Cullen’s arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Listen next time you see spelling mistakes or something like that please don't report me, just tell me.

Also comment please