Ivy's Story

I Will Not Lose You..Again

I stirred in my sleep. This dream was terrifying. So terrifying it felt real. In fact I think it is real.

*IVY’S DREAM*

“You can’t do this!” I yelled to them.

“Yes we can my dear. You broke the law this is your punishment.” I didn’t know what to do. I stood there balling my eyes out. Seeing the love of my life being torn to pieces and burned.

“I love you….” I said but it barely even came out in a whisper.

*END OF DREAM*

I jumped awake. Screaming and crying. I was in so much pain from dreaming that horrible dream. Blair busted into my room hearing me. She sat down beside me and wrapped her arms around me. She started rocking me back and forth. Patting my back.

“Honey it was just a dream..” She said pulling back to be able to look into my eyes. I shook my head.

“No it wasn’t. It was real.” I said through sobs. She nodded.

“Were talk about it later.” She said knowing that Jasper was watching from outside. After awhile of comforting. She left me to get dress. I stood up and moved to the middle of my room where I did a head stand. Being upside down the blood rushed to my head. I was doing this for god knows how long. Till I fell back and landed on my butt. I stood up and grabbed my butt. I shook my head and walked over to my closet. I pulled out a pair of grey sweats and a white top. When I was done changing I left my room slipping on my slippers. I walked downstairs to smell a sweet aroma of coffee. I found my sister in the kitchen sitting on the counter waiting for the coffee to finish brewing.

“Hi..” I said softly. She looked over to me and gave me a small smile.

“Hey sweetie. Coffees almost done. You want some?” I nodded. We sat there in silence for awhile.

“Aren’t you going to say anything about last night?” Her question caught me off guard but I grinned at her anyways.

“Remember when our parents told us that we were moving here and you started tripping about it and I said we could possibly find love and all that jazz?” She smiled and nodded.

“Well I still believe that….” Her smile grew wider. “But only for you.” I told her and her smile fell.

“What do you mean?”

“I had a dream where I saw Jasper get killed because of our feelings towards each other. So I’m going to protect him by keeping it completely professional but for you try forbidden love. If anyone ever finds out tell him and run away together.” She shook her head.

“It was just a dream. Why can’t you try forbidden love?”

“You wouldn’t understand. I’m gonna pass on the coffee. I’m going to go for a walk.” I left the kitchen and to the front door. I slipped off my slippers and put on some sneakers. I grabbed my jacket and left the house.

*BLAIR’S POINT OF VIEW*

I shook my head and bit the inside of my cheek. I wasn’t going to let my sister miss out on true but forbidden love just to be with Nicolai. It’s not right. I walked over to the coffee pot and poured me a cup of coffee. I grabbed some ice and dropped them in. I took a sip and set it down. She’s letting me be with a werewolf so I’m going to let her be with a vampire. Our lives are so screwed up. I ran to the front door. I open it just in time to see my sister walking into the woods. I started walking up the long trail to the road. When I got there I ran across the street to get to the path to walk down to the Cullen’s. I continued running I wanted to get there quickly. When I saw the house in the distance. I ran up the stairs to the front door. I knocked on the door and a few seconds later Alice open the door. She smiled to me and I returned it.

“I need to talk to your entire family.” Her smile fell.

“Come in.” She said moving aside. I quickly walked inside.

“Follow me.” I followed behind her till we got to a living room to find seven figures standing around. Alice walked over to Sebastian. I stood in front of them.

“Me and my family aren’t normal just like your family isn’t.” They looked at me quizzically.

“What do you mean?” Carlisle asked.

“Were witches.” I said simply rolling my eyes. Emmett started laughing. All the others eyes opened up with amusement. I growled.

“You think you know everything about this world just because you’ve live for over centuries! Your wrong though we wanted to preserve ourselves so we left the war making you guys think that we were dead but were not. Every remaining witch cast a spell on ourselves to make sure we live forever. Jasper my sister Ivory is the girl you slept with in 1864. She fucking loves you but she had a dream that you were killed because of you guys getting together or whatever but she thinks it’s a vision. So she wants nothing to do with you. To protect you but she’s sacrificing so much more doing this. She’s sacrificing you and if you keep laughing Emmett I’m going to use my mother fucking powers on you!” I yelled at them. I looked around. Jasper was gone. He probably went to find my sister. Your welcome sis. I smiled but it fell when I looked at the faces around me. Rosalie’s was pissed, Emmett’s was shown with admiration, Carlisle’s was of curiosity, Edward’s was of confusion, Esme’s was of happiness like we would join her family, Alice’s was also of happiness like we would be friends, Sebastian’s was also of confusion he was probably turned after the war ended. Anyways I have some explaining to do.

*JASPER’S POINT OF VIEW*

I had to find her. My beautiful Ivory is alive and I need her. I was running everywhere trying to find her. I finally found her in a meadow. She was doing a head stand. I chuckled. Which made her look up at me causing her to fall on her butt.

“That’s the second time today dammit!” She yelled. I smiled. She stood up slowly dusting off her butt.

“What are you doing here?” She asked wearily.

“I came to find my beautiful Ivory.” She looked at me confusingly. I grinned at her.

“You’re my witch.” Her eyes widen in surprise.

“Blair told me.” Answering her unasked question. She frowned.

“I want to be with you Jasper but I……” I cut her off.

“I’m willing to risk it.” She shook her head.

“Will I’m not.” She said crossing her arms. I pulled her into my arms. We both stiffen.

“I’m not losing you again.” I said kissing her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment Please : P