Ivy's Story

Are You My Ivory?

*Blair’s Point Of View*

I was walking next to Embry. It was kinda awkward for me considering I knew I’ve been imprinted on unlike most of the girls. The worst part about this is my sister knew. If me and Embry got together it would be forbidden love. I now understand what Ivy is going through. She’s in love with Jasper but she’s going to be with Nicolai and she said that she was happy about it but deep down I know that she isn’t has happy as she could be.

“So where did you come from?” He asked me.

“Connecticut.” I said plain and simple. He nodded.

“So where do you live? I think I should be getting you home.” He said smiling up at me.

“Do you know the Cullen’s?” I asked him even though I already knew the answer.

“Yeah…” He said with a sneer on his face and in a disapproving voice.

“Do you not like them or something?” I asked still knowing the answer.

“There just not good people. I wouldn’t get involve with.” I bit my lip and nodded.

“Will I live in front of them.” I told him. He grabbed my hand and we started back to the car. I couldn’t deny the undeniable. I felt something go through my body. Like a electric current and I liked the feeling. When we got in front of the long path to my house we stopped cause I told him to.

“I can walk from here.” His nose lifted in disgust and I knew he could smell them.

“You sure?” I nodded.

“Well alright.” I smiled at his pursed lips and got out of the car. I started walking the long walk back to my house. I looked back knowing that he was still there. I rolled my eyes and continued walking. The house came into view and I was relieved but I was also afraid. I was going to have a long talk with my sister. I took the knob in my hand and slowly turned it. I walked in hearing noise coming from my sister’s room. I was confused. I quickly but quietly walked up the stairs. I got to my sister’s door and I put my ear to the door.

“Your so familiar Ivy…..” I heard the voice of Jasper Hale coming from her room.

“Are you my Ivory?” I open the door but no one was in there except for a sleeping Ivy. I shook my head and retreated back into my room. I positive Jasper was in her room but I didn’t see him. I sat down on my bed. Things are going to happen. I just know it.

*Jasper’s point of view*

I smelt dog. The foul sickening smell but I also smelled Ivy. I looked through the trees to see Ivy getting out of Leah’s car.

“Hey thanks for the ride guys. I owe you one.” She said closing the door. She stood there next to the car watching it drive off till it was out of sight. She yawned and then sat down in the middle of the road. This girl was so strange. Just like Ivory.

“Everything’s just so mess up…” She said with a single tear dancing from her eye. I then changed her mood to sad to happy. I walked out of the trees and then set down beside her.

“Hey Ivy….” I said taking her hand in mind.

“Hi.” She yawned. She then laid her head down on my shoulder. Her eyes were closed. She was asleep. I chuckled. I picked her out as I held my breath. I didn’t want to make a mistake and bite her. With my speed it didn’t take long to get her house. I opened the door to her house and carried up to her room. I gently laid her down in her bed putting the cover over her. I set down beside her and started caressing her cheek.

“Your so familiar Ivy…” I said…

“Are you my Ivory?” Even as I said it I knew it wasn’t true because Ivory was most likely dead but I couldn’t help but feel something familiar to this girl. I heard footsteps from outside her door. I quickly left has the door open. I watch from a tree outside. As Blair walked in and looked around. Shaking her head she left and when she did I climbed back into Ivy’s room and sat down in the chair in Ivy’s room to watch her sleep.