Status: Active

Remember Me

Goodbye

I’m Crystal; I’m sixteen years old and have a boyfriend called David. We’ve been together for two years and he had just told me he wanted to get married to me when we get older. It was cute when he told me but we decided to wait for a little bit.

“Crystal honey?”

I sighed and got up walking towards the top of the stairs “Yeah mom?”

“Your father and I have to talk to you.”

“About what?”

“Just come down.”

I nodded and walked down the stairs going into the living room then sitting on the couch staring at my mom and dad who were sitting next to each other looking at me.

“What do you want?”

My mom sighed “As you know your father and I are going to get a divorce so I am going to live in the UK and I would like you to come with me.”

“What?! B-B-But D-David and my f-f-friends…” I got tears in my eyes and started crying.

“Crystal…I know this is hard but-”

“Why can’t I stay with dad?! My boyfriend and friends are here and your telling me we’re gonna move to the other side of the world?! I’m not coming…I don’t care I’m staying!”

“Crystal…that is why you’re going with your mother…we want you safe and being around David your definitely not…your probably having sex already.” My dad said.

“What if we are? It’s got nothing to do with you.”

“Have you?” My mom asked.

I sighed “Yes…a couple of times.”

She groaned “Crystal! Your sixteen years old!”

“So?! I love him do you not get that?!”

She sighed “I just don’t want you to end up like your dad and I…we met each other when we were fifteen and now look at us.”

“I’m not going to end up like that not if you take me away from the guy I love!”

“Crystal I’m sorry but the decision is final, we’re leaving tomorrow.”

“But that leaves today for me to say goodbye to everyone!”

“Yes honey it does.”

“Don’t call me honey! You’re taking me away from the place I know and grew up!” I got up and stormed out of the living room and ran up to my room. As soon as I got there I collapsed on the floor crying. I started to shake as I picked up my cell and dialed an all too familiar number.

“Hey baby,” I sniffed and let out a wail, “Baby? Crystal? What’s wrong?”

“I need you to meet me.”

“Where?”

“The park…in ten minutes.” I hung up and grabbed a hoodie putting it on. I picked up my cell phone and walked out of the door towards the front door ignoring my parents’ questions. I walked out of the front door and walked the five minutes that took me to the park. I sighed as I sat on the bench playing with the sleeves of my hoodie. About five minutes later somebody sat next to me and I looked up seeing David which made me start crying all over again.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” He asked as he put his arms around me pulling me into his body.

I sniffed and looked at him “I’m moving with my mom.”

“Isn’t that good? I mean your parents fight constantly-”

“To England.”

“W-What?”

I whimpered “I’m moving to England…tomorrow.”

He gulped and kissed my forehead “I’m going to miss you.”

“I’m going to miss you…I love you so much David it hurts, they said they’re taking me away because of what we’ve been doing…is there anybody in at your house?”

He shook his head “What? It’s just sex, I’m not going to get you pregnant, we’re careful and no my mom’s at work and my sister’s with her boyfriend…why?”

I got tears in my eyes again “I want you to kiss me, make love to me and hold me for the last time.”

“Are you sure? Won’t you come and visit?”

“Yes I’m sure and I don’t know David. I just want to be with you for the last time,” I got tears in my eyes. This was making my heart ache and it was hurting me really badly. My heart was breaking into a million pieces and there was nothing I could do about it because my mother’s decision was final. He stood up and took my hand as I got up. He put his arm around my waist and led me to his house.

“I’m going to miss you so much.” I said as we entered his empty house.

“I will to baby girl,” He replied as we looked at each other, “You’re sure you want this?”

“David we’ve done it before…it makes me feel loved and wanted.” I looked down. He put his hand under my chin and made me look at him placing his lips on mine in a love filled kiss. He pulled me into him and I moaned slightly as he forced his tongue into my mouth. He pulled away and took my hand again leading me up the stairs to his room. When we got there he shut the door and laid me down gently on his bed getting on top of me planting a feverish kiss on my lips. I tilted my head as I took off the hoodie he was wearing. He copied my actions and took off my t-shirt kissing me again. I started unbuttoning his shirt and ran my hands up his body pushing the shirt off from his shoulders. He slipped one of his hands under my bra and I moaned ramming my hips up into his making him groan.

“David…don’t…move…your…hand.” I breathed as he used his other hand to unbutton and unzip my pants. As we made love on his bed our hands roamed each others bodies like we were older than we actually were. He planted kisses on my body as he thrusted making both of us moan in pleasure.

“David…” I moaned and arched by back, “I love you…I’m sorry I have to go.”

“Shhh. I love you too.” He replied as he planted a kiss on my lips thrusting faster and harder making me squeak slightly. Through our love making I felt loved and wanted but I knew I wasn’t going to feel like that anymore. We were only sixteen and some people said we didn’t know what love was but David and I were definitely in love and I was leaving him behind.

~~~~~

This was the last time I was going to see David. I had to go home and pack because it was getting late. I had stayed with him all day, we held each other, kissed and spoke about our memories that we’d never forget with each other. I had promised to call him to tell him how I was doing every once and a while. I placed my lips on his in a passionate kiss as we stood at the door.

“I’m going to miss you,” I got tears in my eyes as I started to speak; “I love you so much never forget that. Maybe we’ll meet each other again in the future.”

“I’m going to miss you too baby girl and I love you so much…I’ll never forget you but will you remember me?”

“Baby of course I will remember you…I’ll never forget you…goodbye David.”

“Goodbye Crystal.” I saw a tear slide down the corner of his eye as I hugged and kissed him one last time before I turned around walking down the sidewalk going back to my house. I walked through the front door and marched up the stairs ignoring my parents’ questions once more. I walked into my room and slammed the door getting out my suitcase from my closet making sure it banged when I flung it on the floor hoping my parents would get that I was majorly pissed off and hurt with this. About an hour later I had finished packing everything and I was now in my bed curled up in a ball under the comforter. I got tears in my eyes and started sobbing. That night was the first time I had cried myself to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
New Story (: