Status: Active

Remember Me

Lonely

The flight to England was so long I slept most of the way because I didn’t want to talk to my mother. I had left David and my friends behind and she didn’t even care. I loved him so much and I was going to miss him. A couple of hours later we were at our new house and I was in my new ugly bedroom. It was small and disgusting, I hated it already. I took my diary out of my purse with my pen and started writing how I felt in it.

I feel numb and extremely upset. How could they do this me? Just because my parents are getting a divorce doesn’t mean we had to move to the other side of the world did it. My heart’s broken and I feel depressed. I don’t want to be here. I want to be with David, the love of my life and my friends back in Canada. I can’t believe my parents would do this to me. I hurt so much, I want to run away and never come back. I can’t think straight I need to be with David.

With that I shut my diary because I had started crying and the tears were landing on the paper in my diary. I found my cell phone in my purse and stared at the picture of me and David on the wallpaper, he had his arms around my waist. He was kissing me and we both had our eyes closed engrossed in the kiss. The tears started flowing and I couldn’t control my feelings anymore. I ran my fingers along the front of my phone remembering that day. My heart ached in my chest and I couldn’t look anymore. I threw my cell phone on my bed and curled in a ball sobbing violently.

“Crystal?” My mom knocked on the door but I kept crying, “Crystal? Are you okay?” She opened the door but I didn’t acknowledge her and just kept on sobbing. I felt a hand being placed on my bag and I shoved it away.

“Leave me alone! I hate you!”

“Crystal…you don’t mean that.”

“Yes I do! You made me move here when I didn’t want to! You made me leave my friends and boyfriend who I love….I will love him until the day I die!”

“I’m sorry but it was for my own good.”

“Your own good?! So I didn’t get a say in it?!”

She sighed “I’m not going to speak to you when you’re like this.”

“Good! I never want to speak to you again!” With that said she got up and walked out of my room leaving me on my bed to weep violently. I had to start a new school tomorrow and I didn’t want to. I wouldn’t know anybody there; I don’t see why I just couldn’t have stayed in Canada with my dad. If I had to stay here I’d be better of dead because I’m not going to happy here and I hated this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short but that's kinda the type of chapter that is short :)