Status: Complete. Sorry

Ever fallen in love?

Chapter 4

Watching her with her friends tugs heartstrings, badly. It feels like someone’s squeezing and then gradually crushing my heart into splinters in their hand.

I still spend time with her, everyday, whenever I can. I think about her every second, and sometimes people see me staring at her. If I had to draw a scale of all my friends and Nicky; Nicky would be at the top with Love and then all my other friends in the middle. Of course, the people who spread the fact that I’m bi are at the bottom, chilling with the devil.
I hate them; they asked me for days if I am bi. I just shook my head and walked on, trying my hardest not to cry. I always see her having fun without me.

I think it was a story, and they said; I don’t like to share my friends, they’re my friends. I’m kind of like that; I get jealous of people very easily.

I’d do anything to get closer to her, but it isn’t going to happen. The other day she said to me; ‘In between you and me becoming friends there is about fifteen people.’ That hurt as well.
Over the holidays, I’ve figured out that I like more than one person, but it wasn’t as serious as that. Evangeline and someone who doesn’t know.

At home, Evangeline said to me; ‘think about who is best for you that you like’
So I thought about it, and Evangeline came up top, because she’s kind, funny, pretty and most importantly she has got a great personality and she likes me as a friend, unlike Nicky.
I found something out that night, something good.

I do still love Nicky, just I love someone more.

Someone who’s so much better, and loves me right back. <3
♠ ♠ ♠
I do love someone else
She's Very important.
I do love her.
Sorry, i know this was only a 4 chapter story.
But it wasn't very good at all.
Really sorry.
you can rant and vent at me on the comment bit :/
Sooo sorry.
Thanks for reading/commenting/subscribing.