Angel's cry

Kiss

When I looked at her house my heart stopped, I was so nervous. What if she wasn’t home? What if she didn’t want to see me?

I took a long breath and rang the doorbell.

“Who is it?” – I heard a young voice.

“I’m Mike, I’m from Mathilda’s class, is she home?”

The voice disappeared for a while and came back a few minutes later.

”She’s coming.”

When Mathilda opened the door I felt happy.

“Where did you go?” – She grabbed a paper and a pen and started writing.

“Oh I had to help out my mom at home. The girl that talked to you is my little sister, she’s kind of sick but don’t worry. Why are you here?”

“I don’t know… I guess I was worried about you”

She showed me a shy smile.

“I was right about you, you’re so sweet. Look, tomorrow I’m not going to school either, you don’t have to worry about me okay?”

“Okay… but I guess I’ll miss you, can I at least visit you?”

“I’m not going to be home, sorry. We have to take my sister to the doctor”

“Oh, that’s fine” – I felt sad.

“I’ll miss you too Mike. You’re the closest thing I ever had to a friend”

“The thing is, to me you are more than a friend”

She stared at me with her eyes wide open.

“What do you mean?” – I could see that she was in shock.

I was nervous but I wanted to tell Mathilda my feelings for her. I touched her cheek with my left hand and then softly pressed my lips against hers. My first kiss was just perfect.

“Goodbye Mathilda”

She turned red. I guess it was her first kiss too.

“Goodbye Mike”

I smiled and went home, always thinking about Mathilda.

That night I couldn’t sleep, I was too excited about what I’ve done. My mom entered the room at three am.

“Why aren’t you sleeping?”

“I can’t. I don’t know why… I guess I’m not tired enough”

“You must sleep Mike. You don’t want to sleep at school”

I didn’t say a word.

“You are in love aren’t you Mike?”

“What?! What do you mean?! Love is for little girls”

“At your age I had the same problem that you have. When I was in love I couldn’t sleep.”
“You were in love with dad back then right?”

“Yeah, I met your dad when I was your age. I got pregnant when I was 18 years old, a though age, but I was happy. You are my perfect little boy”

“I miss dad”

“I miss him too honey”

My dad pasted away when I was just five years old. He was a perfect business man and I knew mom loved him a lot.

“Now, you must sleep okay Mike? Promise me”

“I will. Goodnight mom”

“Goodnight baby”

I felt asleep and I dreamt about Mathilda. I had a perfect day.bye Mathilda "
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait. I love this chapter ^^