Beyond 2,000 Light Years Away...

so this is goodbye.

He shoved me away from her.
"No, Tre wait!" he looked really mad, he threw a punch at me but I managed to block him, Let me explain, I don’t want to fight with you!"

"NO TRE WAIT!" I yelled, but he wouldn't listen to me, at all.
"I told you from the very beginning, if you hurt her, I was gonna beat the shit out of you."

Adrienne stood in front of me, "IM CRYING BECAUSE I HAVE TO GO BACK TO ENGLAND!" He didn’t listen to her, "TRE STOP IT!" He pushed her away and kept trying to hit me, I managed to do a weird wrestling move on him and pinned him down.
"Listen, asshole, she's crying because she won’t be with me, not because I harmed her in anyway, okay?"

Tre kept struggling to get free. "LIAR!" he snapped. "YOU HURT HER, I TOLD YOU I WAS GONNA DO THIS, NO ONE HURTS HER."

"I don’t want to do this Tre, we both know I can kick your ass, and I don’t wanna embarrass you that way in front of Adrienne."

"FUCKING ASSHOLE HURTING MY COUSIN!" he flipped Billie over and started throwing punches at him. I ran to them. ''TRE LEAVE HIM ALONE!" I cried.

He hadn’t touched me yet, Adrienne was trying to push him away. He wasn’t listening to either of us. I had a chance and punched him on the cheek, "Sorry dude!" I apologized, but it made him stand back for a second.

I was bawling my eyes out. I was scared. Billie tried getting up, but Tre jumped on him and started punching him again.

Lucky for me, Tre's dad got home. "What are you two doing?!" he pulled Tre back. "Explain to me what happened here!"

"THIS ASSHOLE!" Tre got up. "HURT HER AND I'M NOT LETTING HIM GET AWAY WITH IT. NO ONE HURTS ADRIENNE." He said, pushing Billie back.

"I DID NOT SUCH THING! SHE IS GONNA MISS ME WHEN SHE GOES BACK TO ENGLAND! SHE PROBABLY WONT MISS YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE!"

"LIAR! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!" He screamed

"This way were not gonna solve anything, Adrienne, could you explain what the hell happened here?" Tre’s dad said.

"I was upset about going back home. I was gonna miss him." I said, walking over to Billie and taking his hand. "He didn't do anything to hurt me."

"In that case, "Tre's dad looked at him, "You're grounded, Frank."
"BUT!" Tre complained.
"No buts, you're not going out of your room for a week-"
"Except tomorrow night, because we have a show, right?" I cut him off.
"No." Tre’s dad said,
"BUT!" Tre and I said at the same time.
"Sorry boys, postpone it or something, now go to your room," he said to Tre.

I slipped behind Tre's dad and Billie and went to my room. I didn't feel like talking to anyone. I didn't feel like packing either, but I'm leaving in the morning...

Tre couldn’t stay mad at me for long. I walked close behind him and whispered, "You’re sneaking out, right?"
"Yeah, of course!" he whispered back.
I walked upstairs. I knocked on Adrienne’s door, and slowly turned the knob

I watched him walk in and sit on my bed. I shook my head and kept packing. I still didn't feel like talking.

I helped her pack, when we were done she sat on the bed and I saw her wipe a tear from her eye.

I sighed. "I'm leaving tomorrow morning..."

I sat next to her and put my arm around her, "We'll keep in touch, don’t worry." I rubbed her arm as I said it.

"But I'll still miss you." I said, my eyes straight forward.

"And I'll miss you," I grabbed her face in between my hands and kissed her.

I pulled away and sighed. My stomach felt all knotted on the inside.

I looked up. Tre was standing in the door, "I’m sorry Billie..."
I smiled, "It’s okay, you didn’t even got close to hitting me."
He rolled his eyes, "Sure...." We laughed. I stood up and hugged him.

I smiled at the boys. They talked and I laid down on the bed.

"Adrienne..." Tre said, "I’m sorry."

"It's okay, Tre." I said,

I put one hand on Tre’s shoulder, “Did I hit you too hard?" I asked him.
I rubbed his chin, "Yeah, but I’m still pretty."

I sighed and looked at the window. Complete darkness now. I was tired, but I didn't want to sleep. If I slept, tomorrow would come sooner...

I looked at my watch and sighted. I tapped Adrienne’s shoulder, "I'll come tomorrow morning, okay?"
"Mhmm," She nodded.
I ran my fingers through her hair and kissed her cheek that was filled with tears and went home.

I sighed and turned over so I was facing the wall. I started crying, and soon enough I fell asleep.

Next morning, I woke up early and ran to Tre’s house.

We were about to get in the car by the time he came.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her.

I started crying. "I don't wanna go." I said in between sobs.

I hugged her tightly, "I don’t want you to go either," I whispered in her ear and kissed her cheek.

I sighed. "Are you coming?" I asked, nodding towards the car.

"Yeah sure..." I said and got in the car with her.

We sat in the back seat together with Tre and his dad up front. I sighed and put my head on his shoulder. Today's the day...

I put my arm around her and kissed her cheek, I knew I was gonna miss her.

I sighed again and looked out the window. I don't want to leave. I want to stay here.

The drive to the airport seemed to take forever. I just wanted to get over with it, the longer I was with her the worse I would feel when she is gone.

Once we finally made it to the airport, they all helped me check in and all that shit. Once we got to the gate, Tre's dad looked at me and said, "Well, Adrienne, this is where we have to leave you."

Tre and Tre’s dad hugged her, then it was my turn to say goodbye. I felt weird kissing her in front of Tre’s dad but I did anyway.

I hugged him. I don't want to go. "I'll miss you so fucking much." I whispered in his ear.

"I'll miss you too," I said with my voice cracking. I pulled back and kissed her cheek, then she went through turning to wave at us one last time before leaving.

I sighed. I didn't want to go, but I have to. I waited for my flight to come.

When she was gone Tre put his hand on my shoulder, I turned to look at him, "C'mon man, let’s go."
I nodded and put my arm around his shoulder and he did the same and patted me in the back.

I took my seat on the plane and sighed. Time for a long ass flight back home.

Tre's dad drove me home, then he went home with Tre because he was not allowed to leave the house. I went inside the house to find Mike and Brittney making out in the couch. I rolled my eyes and ran up to my room. I laid in my bed face down for a while. I wanted to cry, but I couldn’t. What the hell was wrong with me? It was a 2 day thing, I knew that's all it was gonna be, yet I went too far with her. I hated myself right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
I want to thank you all for reading this.

this story has come to an end.