I Can't Remember a Word That You Were Saying...

4.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKING BASTARD!"

Here we go again.

"HOW DARE YOU EVEN SAY THAT!? DO YOU NOT LOVE YOUR CHILDREN?! ARE THEY JUST MISTAKES TO YOU!?"

"I LOVE JOEY AND JAKOB, OKAY?"

"THEN WHY THE HELL DID YOU SAY THAT?!"

He stood back. She was right. 'Why the hell did you say that?'

"To Joey's own face?" She asked, voice more calm. "He doesn't understand, Billie Joe. He doesn't know what a fuck-up is. And you called him one right to his face? Why? What did he do to make you angry?" She said, tears streaming down her face.

He stood back another step. "I..I..." He felt shame spread through his body. "I don't know..."

"You don't know...?" She said, her voice getting more calm and sad.

"I don't okay? Get the fuck off my case, you stupid bitch."

"Was that really called for?"

"I said, GET THE FUCK OFF MY CASE YOU STUPID BITCH."

"FINE! I'LL LEAVE. AND I'LL TAKE OUR FUCK-UP'D CHILDREN WITH ME SO THEY DON' GET FORCED TO BE AROUND AN ASSHOLE LIKE YOU."

She ran out of the room and he didn't stop her. She ran to the kids' rooms.

"Hey guys, come on, let's go get ice cream."

And of course, they followed willingly.

"THEY'RE MY KIDS TOO. YOU JUST CAN'T TAKE THEM FROM ME!" He yelled from the doorway of their bedroom.

"But apparently they're just fuck-ups to you." She said, almost lower than a whisper so they wouldn't hear her.

He stood back again as the door slammed and he heard the car start up.

"At least they're out of my hair..." He mumbled.
♠ ♠ ♠
sad chapter to write.

comments? Please?