Status: Done

You Left Me With Nothing but a Kiss

You Say You Don't Want Me, I Think You're A Liar. Love Or Lust, It Just Adds Fuel To The Fire

After John knocked the glass out of the waiters hand, my first reaction was to go after him and make sure he was okay, but as I went to stand up I remembered what he said to me this morning and sat back down.

If he hates me, then I'm the last person he'd want to see right now.

Okay, so the truth is I know he doesn't actually hate me. But when he said that, it hurt just the same as if he did.

I sat there and just finished my meal without talking unless someone talked to me, and headed back out to the van.

"Bee, could you drive for me? I feel like shit," Halvo pleaded.

"Yeah, no problem," I nodded.

"Thank you! I owe you one!" He said pulling me into a tight hug.

I laughed lightly and took the keys from him. I slid into the seat and adjusted it so I could reach the pedals comfortably.

"So...John got pretty jealous back there..," Andrew spoke from next to me.

I started the van and started pulling out.

"What? Of who? You mean the waiter?" I asked.

"Yeah! He was totally flirting with you," Andrew told me.

"I know, but I wasn't flirting back. Besides John hates me," I frowned.

"Okay we both know that's not true. You were flirting back a little, and John loves you. If he didn't he wouldn't care that a guy was hitting on you," Andrew explained. "If anything you should hate him for the way he treats you,"

"Ha, we both know that could never happen," I laughed sadly.

"Yeah, but you two are so miserable without each other. I just wish you'd kiss and make up already," Andrew sighed.

"I know, me too," I agreed, thinking about the kiss we shared just last night.

The rest of the drive went smoothly, and soon enough we were at the venue.

I was sitting at my booth helping customers when I saw The Maine go on. My table was in a place with a good view of the stage.

They started with 'Girls Do What They Want' and then played 'Count 'em One, Two, Three' then 'I Must Be Dreaming'.

After that, John and Garrett traded places and Garrett took over the main mic.

"How's everybody feeling tonight?" He asked.

The crowd cheered.

"Alright," he laughed. "I'd like to introduce a girl who's very special to me. Rachael, can you come out here?" He called.

Rachael walked onto the stage with a confused smile.

"Rach, I love you so much," he began as he got down on one knee. I gasped. "And you know you make me feel like shit, but I can't get over it," I laughed at the quote. "I never want to lose you, so please baby, will you marry me?"

I couldn't hear but I saw Rachael screaming happily and nodding, so I assumed she said yes. She jumped into Garrett's arms and they shared a sweet kiss.

I smiled for my friends, but couldn't help but wonder if that could have been John and I. We were together for 7 months before... You know.

"God damn!" Nick exclaimed from behind me.

"I know! Isn't that crazy?" I asked, still a little shocked.

"Fuck yeah it is! I can't believe it!" Nick grinned.

"Me either..," I said giving a fake smile.

"ELIZABETH MCMAHON!" I heard Rachael scream as she ran up to me.

"Rach! I'm so happy for you, congratulations," I screeched giving her a huge hug.

"Oh thank you sweetie! That means so much," she cried. Rachael had happy tears running down her face. I tried to hide my sadness but I had a feeling she was catching on.

"Babe, if this is too much for you then-" I cut her off quickly.

"No! This is your night. I'm so happy for you and don't you dare think otherwise," I told her forcefully.

"Aww, thanks Bee!" She smiled, hugging me again.

Tears were still running down her face.

"I'm so happy," she cried looking at her ring.

"You should be. You and Gare are perfect for each other," I smiled.

"Yeah... Hey! We're gonna celebrate tonight after the show. Will you please come?" She pleaded.

"Of course I will," I agreed.

"Are you sure? Even with-"

"Yes. I will be there," I assured her, holding her by the shoulders and looking in her eyes.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you!" She cheered.

"No problem. Now go watch your fiancé rock out!" I urged her.

"Okay! See you later," she said giving me one last hug before scurrying off to the side of the stage.

Later on everyone decided to go to a karaoke bar to celebrate Garrett and Rachael's engagement.

"Garrett, I'm so happy for you!" I grinned, giving him a hug.

"Thanks, Bee," he smiled back.

"Okay everyone! Time for a toast!" Kennedy yelled.

We all gathered around a table where our drinks were placed. I picked up my Stella Artois as Kennedy began

"A toast to this beautiful couple. May you have a long and happy marriage!"

Before anyone had even brought their drinks to their lips John spoke.

"And may she never walk out on you with no explanation," he added.

He took a sip of his Dos Equis while everyone else awkwardly followed suit.

I slammed my beer down and forcefully grabbed him by the arm and pulled him outside.

"Look, I know you're still bitter about what I did but could you please just let them enjoy tonight without any of your bullshit?" I yelled angrily

"Bitter? You think I'm bitter?" He yelled.

"I know you're bitter! But newsflash! You have been cutting me down this whole fucking tour. How do you think I feel-"

"I think you feel exactly the way you should. Miserable. Just like the way you left me," he spat.

"You're right, I am miserable. But not because you're being a jackass. It's because I'm in love with you and I'd rather be with you while you're making me unhappy, than not with you at all. And I-"

He cut me off again, but not with words.

His lips were pressed to mine in a kiss full of eight months worth of stored passion. This time, not a drunken one.

I was shocked at first but then kissed back.

I tangled my hands in his hair in an attempt to pull him closer than he already was. John placed his hands on my waist and gently pushed me up against the wall.

His tongue slipped into my mouth and started dancing with mine. Finally, he pulled away gasping for air.

We didn't say anything. Instead, we looked into each other's lust filled eyes and closed the gap separating us.

Without pulling away, we walked to where The Maine's van was parked and opened the back door and crawled inside. John pulled the door shut and laid down on the floor of the small space.

I quickly straddled him and starting kissing him again. I felt his hands travel under my shirt and cup my breasts.

I broke away from him and peeled my shirt off of my body and tossed it to the floor.

John ran his hands up my sides before reaching up behind my back and unclasping my bra, tossing it away also.

I connected our lips once more, this time his hands traveled to my butt as he playfully smacked it through my jeans. I pulled away again and unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans. Before I could get any further, John flipped me over so I was on the floor and he peeled my jeans off my legs. He threw them away and started kissing up my legs the whole way up my thighs, placing a single kiss on the front of my panties then kissing his way up my stomach to both of my breasts then up my neck until he finally placed a lusty kiss on my lips.
I moaned in frustration and tugged on the hem on John's shirt. He pulled away and allowed me to lift it over his head. Immediately after I discarded the shirt I went for the button on his tight jeans and pulled them down his long legs.

After his jeans finally came off he hooked his fingers under my panties and slid them down my legs to my feet, where I kicked them away.

Then, John pulled off his boxers and kissed me one more time before entering me.

I gasped at the sudden movement, but moaned shortly after.

"Mm John,"

He started going faster for a long time, before he let out a hardy moan and kissed me. I had been with him enough times to know what was going to happen next. I wrapped my legs around his waist and held on tight as he came inside of me. I moaned in pleasure as I climaxed immediately after him. We just laid there together for a second before John got off of me and started picking up his clothes.

I started gathering mine as well and tried to get dressed quickly, but it was hard from the thin layer of sweat my body was covered in.

As I was slipping my shirt over my head, John climbed over the back seats and opened up the side door. Before I could ask what he was doing he slammed the door shut and walked back into the bar.

He used me.

This was the last straw.

He's had the upper hand for too long. Now it's my turn.

______________________

I rolled over in the bed panting.

"John..that was..amazing," I gasped.

"Really?" He asked shyly.

"Well, I have nothing to compare to, but in my opinion it was pretty damn wonderful," I smiled rolling onto his chest.

"God, I love you so much," he grinned.

"I love you more," I teased.

"Is that so?" He joked back.

"I believe it is," I told him.

"Seriously Beth, I'm glad you're my first," John said.

"I'm glad you're my first, too," I replied truthfully.

Because there is no one else on this planet that I could love the way I love John O'Callaghan.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh! Looks like John did the leaving this time. Thank you guys for the comments and subscribing!! I'm glad you like this story as much as I do!! So please please please could I get maybe four comments on this chapter? For me? :) Thanks for reading!!