Sequel: My Father, My Brother

Lullaby And Goodnight

Walked In On

"Fuck." He moaned into my ear. His finger nails dug deep into the skin on my back. His face twisted with pain. I kissed his head, trying to show him I didn't mean it. I pulled out quickly and squirted more lube onto myself, shivering at the cold and pushing back into him, sliding in much better this time. He sighed and his face softened. His beautiful hazel eyes looked up at me with pleasure when I pushed into his prostate.

"Oh God Gerard." he moaned, arching his back.

"Glad you think so." I grinned at him and he smiled back, moaning again and bucked his hips into mine. I moaned and bit his neck. The taste of blood filled my mouth.

"Vampire." He moaned at me, tilting his head to the side to give me better access. I used my tongue to clear up the blood.

"Oh my God Gerard no!" I jumped and withdrew, dragging the covers over us quickly. Matt stood looking disturbed in my door way.

"Dude! Ever heard of knocking?!" I cried but I felt very amused.

"I thought you'd be doing a girl dide! I knew you liked cock but dude, your band mate really?" He'd cooled down a bit and sat at the very other end of the room.

"You'll get used to it." Frankie grinned at him and pulled on boxers that were previously beside the bed, and tossing mine to me. I pulled them on under the covers and got up to find some clothes.

"Anyway my two favourite little gays, I managed to snatch us up a gig in that strange little venue central New York. It's tomorrow night at half past six. We game?" I nodded and asked Frankie, who seemed eager too. I couldn't help checking out my topless boyfriend.

"Well good. I'm off to get drunk now anyway so if you wanna come I'll meet you at Hawks, but you'll have to get in touch with Ray and Mikey because I was hammered last night and deleted all my numbers in my phone. Later!" He called leaving.

"Is it me, or is he a bit of a hot headed prick all of a sudden?" Frankie asked, watching after him. He moaned as I palmed him through his boxers.

"Yeah, come here." I pulled him towards me, making him stand in front if me and slowly lowered his boxers. I flicked my tongue over his tip. He gasped. I took him in fully and swirled my tongue around him. He moaned my name repeatedly until he came in my mouth.

"Come on, you call Ray I'll get in touch with Mikey. Tell them about the gig and get them to come." I winked and pulled on a plain black T-shirt. He nodded and kissed me quickly, pulling his cell phone out of his bag and dialing in Ray's number.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, oh my god, this story still exists. I'm thinking about ending it soon because nobody's reading anymore and there's no feedback. I'm also working on a new story called Malchik Gay which is currently my biggest priority at the moment. Check it out if you want and comment.