Sequel: My Father, My Brother

Lullaby And Goodnight

Near Kiss

"Gerard? Wake up sweetie. You have visitors." I opened my eyes slowly to see Helena smiling down on me. "You have a very eager friend outside. Want me to send him in?" I nodded and pulled myself painfully into a sitting position. Helena turned to me just before she opened the door. "He's a stud." She whispered grinning. I laughed as Ray walked in. Followed by his REALLY hot neighbor. My cheeks burned red and I suddenly became really aware of the scars on my stomach. Helena hovered her arms over Ray's fro from behind and pretended to hug it. I laughed out. Ray looked confused but when he turned around Helena was leaning against the door looking completely innocent. Mikey was still here and he was grinning at her. Ray and his neighbor sat down. Ray on the chair and his neighbor on my bed. I was blushing furiously and my breathing was as irregular as my heart beat.

Ray was fighting a huge grin. He knew about my HUGE crush.

"Does that hurt you?" I watched his neighbor eying up my scars.

"Uh...Um yeah sometimes." I mentally kicked myself for stuttering over my words.

"What happened?"

"Um nothing. Just an accident."

Ray's neighbor eyed me up. I felt seriously self conscious.

"Here dude. I brought you something." Ray held out a plain, brown paper bag.

"What is it?" I asked cautiously. Ray had a knack for joke presents.

"It's the head of the schools quarterback." His neighbor laughed.

"It's a sketchpad, pencils and a comic book dork open it." Ray grinned. I pulled out the blank sketch pad and pencil set. Setting the bag with the comic book still in on the bedside dresser. Well I didn't want the hottest person on the planet thinking I was a comic book geek did I? Even if I was. Mikey caught me staring at Ray's neighbor and gave me a very strange look. I flushed bright red again.

"Isn't it kinda HOT, in here Gerard. Shall I open a window?" I death glared my little brother who smirked as he opened the window, letting the cool air fill the room.

"Well um we better go and let Gee get rid of his erection." Ray said louder than necessary. I didn't have an erection but his neighbor still glanced at me. I grinned at Ray and threw a pillow at him, but it hit his neighbor. I bit my lip, grinning playfully. His neighbor dived at me and pinned me down, holding the pillow over my chest. That's when I realized how close we were. I could feel the hot breath on my neck and it excited me in a certain place. Oh god I hope they couldn't feel it. I'd spent time with Ray and his neighbor before but NEVER had we been this close. It was scary and exciting at the same time. "Let's give them a little privacy." I heard Ray whisper and they left the room, but I kept my eyes in the sparkling ones staring back at me.

Those beautiful orbs glanced quickly at my lips and back into my eyes. I did the same and saw them biting their lip. I bit mine as our lips got closer. I felt those soft lips brush mine. We both closed our eyes as we got closer to my happy place...

"Sorry you two. We gotta go." I felt my crush sit up quickly and jump off the bed.

"Were you two kissing?" Mikey asked sounding slightly excited.

"Wouldn't you like to know." I heard the soft voice call out as my friend and my crush exited and went down to their cab waiting outside the hospital. Mikey and Helena came back into me.

"Did you?" I sighed.

"Almost. Until Ray ruined it." Mikey's jaw dropped.

"Oh my god. You nearly kissed? Your first kiss? You like Ray's neighbor.? Oh my fucking god! You nearly kissed Frank Iero?!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. I absolutely LOVE the comments you guys are leaving, It keeps me writing. I love you guys SO much. Hope you all had a great Christmas. Love much. B.O.D xoxoxo