Monica And Brogan's Not So Happy Ending Staring My Chemical Romance

Chapter Ten

The next morning came and it was Christmas day. They all awoke and went out for Christmas breakfast where they exchanged presents. They went to the movies afterwards to see MR MIGORIANS WONDER IMPROIAM. They walked out of the cinemas happy as all hell, they where laughing so hard about the movie.

They where walking down the street when suddenly Brogan stopped holding Gerard back.
“What’s the matter?” he asked as he looked at her worried.

“I’m sorry,” she apologized kissing him gently then collapsing to the ground.

“Someone call and ambulance,” he screamed picking her up.
In a matter of moments the ambulance was there and she was getting taken away again. Everyone met Gerard at the hospital. The doctor walked out of her room and they all jumped to their feet.

“She has enough energy to say good bye the blood clot is taking her now,” the doctor said opening the door for them to enter.

They rushed to her side.

“I want you all to listen closely,” she started to say.
“Bob, you own the drums. Ray take care of that hair never cut it. Mikey take care of your brother. Frank takes care of Monica or ill come back and haunts your but. Monica doesn’t do anything drastic okay. And Gerard I love you so much and will be watching over you, the next time you find someone that you love dearly I want you to marry her straight away and treat her like royalty,” she said.

“I love you too,” he said tears screaming from everyone’s eyes. She kissed him one last time before closing her eyes. The heart monitor stopped going up and down and went in a straight line. They stood around in silence staring at her until closing time when they where shown the door.

Three days later was the funeral. Her whole family was their and so was Monica, Ebony, Chook and the boys. They watched as the casket was lowered into the ground. They all took a hand full of dirt and threw it onto the caskets, they all stood around as everyone else started to hope in their cars and leave it was starting to rain her favorite weather. They stood staring then Gerard pulled out a ring, twenty two carrot gold back with a diamond in the middle. He placed it on top of the coffin and they turned their backs and walked off to the cars.

*Six months later*
Another six months had passed and Monica was suffering from clinical depression. Monica stormed into the bathroom tears streaming down her face. Frank and Monica had just had another fight. She looked up at the ceiling.
“You always knew what to say,” she said. Hoping that somehow Brogan would hear her. She looked down at the bench and noticed that Frank had left his straight edge razor out on the bench. She took it in one hand and looked down at her wrists. Brogan had always told her that the only razor you could slit your wrists with was a straight edged one. She looked down at her rose tattoo and placed the razor at the bottom of the head and slit it across the road then down the rail way line. She few too the floor bleeding to death. She could feel the pain and then she went numb and closed her eyes. She was now up with her true love and he close mate. Frank ran into the bathroom to apologize when he saw her boy lying on the floor.

*Three days later*
Three days later was Monica’s funeral. They all stood around the casket as everyone else left due to the snow this time. They looked up at the sky and thought about how it reminded them of her and her soft bubble like personality and how beautiful Monica and the snow both where.

*Five years later*

Five years later Frank and Gerard fell in love again. Jamia and Frank where engaged and Gerard was married to a beautiful girl named Lyn-Z. They both shared a passion for music and he treated her like a princess. He didn’t want to loose her like he lost his first love!

THE END!
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY IM FINALLY FINISHED ... this is the first story i have ever finished ... have ten like half way done but never finished ... this one only took me a week ... YAY me

okay for those of you who have read this and read that i oppsiely rote that frankie and alicia where getting together i made a big mistake ... reminder to all dont write when pissed!