Monica And Brogan's Not So Happy Ending Staring My Chemical Romance

Chapter Nine

Monica watched as one of her best friends was taken off in an ambulance. Frank came up behind her and hugged her tight.

“Come on I'm taking you back to the hotel,” he said grabbing their things and hailing a taxi. They got back to the hotel and went up to their floor. Monica unlocked and opened the door to Brogan and her room. It felt so empty. Frank walked in and pulled out a pair of pajamas and took her into his room. He didn’t want her being in that room by her self. She walked into the bathroom and changed into her pajamas and then climbed into bed with Frank. She kissed him good night and then rolled over. He rolled over and wrapped his arms around her.

“She’ll be okay,” he whispered in her ear.

“Doc can I go in?” Gerard asked as the doctor walked out of the room.

“Ah in a second I have a few questions to ask of you,” the doctor said pulling him to the side so that he wouldn’t get hit by a patient or doctor rushing past.

“First, the cuts on her body do you know anything about this?” the doctor asked. When he said this Gee looked straight at the guy as too say WHAT THE FUCK.
“I'm guessing that you had know idea right oh then, and the other thing is that she will survive but in a few days she might pass on,” the doctor said trying and making it sound as nice as he could.

“WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN?” he asked the quack.
“Well she has a blood clot right next to her heart and it is impossible to remove with out killing her,” the doctor said. Gee couldn’t believe what he just heard. He ran into her room and saw her starting to wake up. She sat up and looked at him crying, she wiped away his tears and told him it was going to be okay.

“It’s not going to be okay, you only have a couple of days to live that stupid fucking quack said,” Gerard said grabbing her hand. She kissed his lips softly.

“I no, I knew I wasn’t going to make it, through this ever since I found out about it back in year ten,” she said a tear running down her face. She stood up out of the bed and grabbed her clothes walking into the bathroom and putting them on. She walked out and grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the room. She thanked the doctors and nurses kindly and brought the all red roses from the gift shop and hailed a cab.

“You shouldn’t be going any were, you got shot only a few hours ago,” he said trying to slow her down as she walked to the lift.

“If I'm going to die I want to live the rest of my life not be cooped up in a hospital,” she said as they walked to her room. This time she had a key of her own so she wouldn’t get locked out again. She opened the door expecting Monica to be asleep in bed but she was no where to be found. She sat down on the bed and Gerard watched her from the door way.
“Do you want to stay with me tonight?” he asked her.

“No its okay I don’t want to be a burden,” she said as she walked into the bathroom. He followed her in, she turned around and looked at him. He pressed his lips against hers and lifted her up she rapped her legs around his waist and he carried her into his room shutting both doors behind them.

“You’re not a burden,” he said as he placed her down on the bed. They pulled back the covers and both climbed in together and hugged each other tight.
The next morning came and Monica awoke to Frank smiling down at her.
“Guess what?” he said.

“I'm not in the mood,” she said rolling over and pulling the covers back.
“Its about Brogan,” he said. The covers went flying off the bed.
“WHAT?” she asked impatiently.
“She’s back,” he said smiling.
“Where?” she asked.

“With Gerard,” he said grabbing her hand and dragging her out of bed and down the hall. They burst into Gerard’s room to find the two of them all cozies up together.
Tears started pouring out of her eyes as Brogan and Gerard started waking up. He lent in a kissed her.

“Good morning,” he said as they smiled at each other. They stared at each other for a few seconds their smiles turning to frowns as they moved their heads too see that they where not alone. They threw pillows at Monica and Frank, then they where being attacked as the two of them jumped on the bed. Monica gave her friend a huge hug before leaving the room. Brogan and Gerard spent the rest of the day lying in each others arms in bed.
Monica and Frank went out to dinner that night, when they got back they got a little rowdy and well you know people they had –S-E-X- SHHH DON’T TELL YOUR PARENTS!
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah and you think you no the ending guess what your in for a surprise!