Status: I write it when I want to.

Sometimes you hurt yourself.

3

Luca
He woke up cold, in an uncomfortable position. He opened his eyes carefully, and stretched his arms, surveying the disaster in front of him. The lounge had bottles stacked on top of the coffee table, which someone had written on in a sharpie and bottle caps littered the floor. Logan, his friend was asleep on the opposite couch with ‘bisexual’ written on his forehead. Luca chuckled and stood up, walked down the hallway and glanced into his bedroom. Two forms lay dormant on the bed and Luca sighed. He wasn’t brave enough to enter. Instead he went through to the kitchen where a girl in a lacy pink dress sat, legs up around her chin, with a glass of water in front of her. Her long brown hair was tangled and matted and she stared at the wallpaper, a swirling, flowery design.
“Hi?” Luca said, uncertainly, his voice breaking the complete silence.
The girls eyes flickered, and glanced up at him. “Hey.”
“Who are you?”
“No one.”
“Right.” Luca said, walking to the fridge, opening it and extracting a bottle of milk. He gulped straight from the bottle. “So, no one, what are you doing in my kitchen?”
“This place is yours?”
“Yeah, mine, Logan’s and Harrison’s.” Luca said, nodding. The girl shivered.
“I should be going.” She stood up and Luca noticed her lips were tinted with blue.
“Do you want to borrow a jersey or something first? I could get you one.”
The girl nodded. “Yeah, if that’s okay. I promise I’ll return it.” She said, a smile playing on her lips.
Luca walked out to the hallway and decided he had no option but to venture into his room. He sneaked in, went to the window and opened the curtains just an inch so that he could see around the dark room.
A girls face emerged from underneath the duvet. “What the hell.”
Luca would have recognized that pretty face anywhere. “Kera? This is my bed, mate!”
At least Kera had the grace to look embarrassed.
“I’m sorry! I was really drunk.” She looked down, sadly.
“Yeah, yeah, apology accepted. Get out the bed and I’ll give you a ride home. Who’s the bloke anyway?” Luca asked as he rummaged through his drawers to find a jumper for the stranger girl.
Kera moved out the way and Luca could clearly see the face of Aaron Field, another one of his friends. Kera looked guilty.
“Can we keep this a secret? Please?” She begged, a puppy dog look on her face that Luca could not say no to.
“Yeah, sure. Kera, straighten your life out?” Kera shrugged.
“I’ll try.”
Luca shook his head and pulled a grey hoodie out of the back of his drawers.
“Perfect,” he said as he walked down the hallway to the kitchen. He glanced around the room. It was empty.
‘No one’ had gone and had left no trace that she had been here. And Luca didn’t know why but he felt a little sad that he hadn’t even gotten her name.
♠ ♠ ♠
Luca's POV.
comments plx. xop.