Status: Completed

Have Faith In Me

I got no regrets right now. I’m feeling this.

”Thank you for inviting me to the party tonight, and for helping my brother with his car.” Grace said looking up at Mike.

They were currently standing on the porch of her dad’s house. Mike held her in his arms as Grace leaned against him.

“No problem. I wanted you to come anyway. You being there made the night better.” Mike said rubbing small circles into her lower back.

“Well I should go in. It’s pretty late.” She said as she pulled away from his embrace.

She pulled out her keys and unlocked the door. She opened the door and walked inside before turning to face Mike.

“So I’ll talk to you later?” Grace said with a smile

“Yeah, Later.” He said nodding.

“Ok. Bye Mike.” Grace said.

“Bye Grace.” Mike said turning to walk away.

Grace closed the door while kicking off her shoes. She tossed her keys on table on the door when she heard the light knock on the door. She rushed over to the door quickly and opened seeing Mike standing there.

“Hey did you forget-“ Grace started before Mike’s lips cut her off. She felt Mike pull her closer to him and wrap his arms around her. She pulled his face closer and stood on her toes deepening the kiss. Mike pulled away, pecking her lips before looking at her.

“I forgot to do that.” He said with a smirk making Grace laugh lightly. Mike quickly kissed her cheek before pulling away.

“Sweet dreams beautiful.” Mike said backing up.

“Goodnight Mike.”


“G, are you okay?”

Grace snapped out of her daydream and looked over into the eyes of her dad. He looked at her worried as she smiled.

“Yeah dad, I’m fine. Just thinking.” Grace said looking down at the turkey sandwich she had made.

“How was the party you went to last night?” He asked sitting across from her eating his own sandwich.

“It was fun. I met some people. They were all really nice.” She said

“That guy that picked you up seemed nice.” Her dad said

“Mike. Yeah he is nice. He’s great really. Him, his brother and all of his friends. They been real nice and friendly to me since I’ve been here.” Grace said smiling

“So that’s who you’ve been hanging out with.” He asked

“Yeah. I met them all my first day here. When I went to the beach that night.” Grace said immediately thinking about Alex and how she hadn’t talked to him since they met at the airport.

“Oh well that’s good. I’m glad you’re making friends.” Matthew said looking down at his food.

Grace had a feeling that he had something to ask her but was holding back.

“Do you have something to ask me dad?” Grace asked finishing her food and throwing the trash away.

“Well I was wondering if you wanted to go to L.A. with me tomorrow? I know you are doing things with your friends now but we haven’t done anything together and I thought it would be fun. Me, you, Gavin, Carter and- yeah. We could do a lot together in L.A.” Matthew said stumbling at the end of the sentence.

“Dad. Eddie can come too. He should come. I want to get to know him. I bet Carter does too.” Grace said resting a hand on her dad’s shoulder.

“Are you sure? I don’t want you guys to be uncomfortable.” Matthew said immediately

“I won’t be uncomfortable dad. Promise.” Grace said

“Ok well I’ll call him…and Gavin and Carter. Let them know.” He said continuing to eat.

“Ok. I will probably leave in a bit. But I’ll be back later. Eddie, Gavin and Carter should come over and we should have a movie night. You know, so we can all bond.” Grace said while standing at the kitchen door.

“Yeah we should.” Matthew said smiling at his daughter.

“You and Eddie get the pizza, Gavin and Carter can get the movies and I’ll bring back desert. Deal?” Grace asked

“Deal.” Her dad said as she nodded and left the kitchen and jogged up to her room.

She walked over to her phone and scrolled through her contacts until she reached Alex’s name. She put the phone to her ear as it began to ring.

“Hello. Is this Alex?” Grace asked curiously when she heard the deep voice that didn’t sound like the boy she met at the airport.

“No. This is Gabe. Who is this.” He asked

“Um my name is Grace. I met him a few days ago.” She said as she played with the torn edges of her jean shorts.

“Oh yeah. He told me about you. Said you were Greek and that you thought I was the coolest person ever.” Gabe said slyly and Grace could feel his smirk through the phone.

“I may or may not have said something similar to that.” Grace mumbled into the phone.

She heard Gabe laugh loudly and smiled to herself.

“Well Alex is in the kinda busy right now. We’re having a barbeque and he’s mingling with our guests.” Gabe said

“Oh. I just wanted to see if he wanted to get together but since you guys are busy…” Grace said trailing off.

“You should come over. I know Alex wants to see you. He’s been talking about you. I want to meet you too. Plus you can have some authentic Greek food that I personally made. That should be reasoning enough.” Gabe said as I chuckled.

“That is a good reason. Ok, I’ll come over. What’s your address?”

Grace quickly took down the address to Alex and Gabe’s place before saying goodbye. She looked through her closet before pulling out a pair of red-cuffed cotton shorts and a white, red and grey tank top. She then put on a pair of grey tie up Vans. Grace looked at herself in the mirror and cursed when she saw the bush of curly hair sitting on her head. She combed through it trying to flatten out the curls before throwing on a black beanie. She grabbed her phone and bag before heading out of her room. She walked into the living room and saw her dad sitting on the couch.

“Hey. I’m going to meet up with someone for a little bit. I’ll be back around six, or seven. And I’ll bring the ice cream.” She said

“Ok. Everyone should be here by then. You like pepperoni pizza right?” her dad asked

“Yep.”

“Ok then. I’ll see you later. Have fun.” He said smiling at her as she nodded.

Grace was on her way to Alex’s house when she got a phone call.

“Hello?” She said pressing the phone against her ear.

“I heard through the grapevine that you and a certain tattooed drummer sucked face last night.” Grace chuckled as she recognized the voice.

“Is it your job to torment me Vic?” Grace asked making a right.

“Yes, it is. But seriously it must’ve been a great kiss because has been walking around with this dopey smile on his face all day.” Vic said

“Well what can I say? I must have the magic touch I guess.” Grace said holding back laughter as she heard Vic snort.

“Yeah right.” Vic said as Grace laughed “Anyway, what are you doing?”

“I’m going to a friend’s house.”

“Oh and here I thought we were your only friends.” Vic said laughing

“Yeah well you aren’t. I met someone at the airport when I got here. I’m going to hang out with him now.” Grace said pulling into a neighborhood.

“Interesting. Well I’ll let you go. Oh wait. We have a show Wednesday and you’re coming. You have no say in the matter.” Vic said seriously

“Well if that’s the case then I guess this convo is over.” Grace said laughing

“Yes it is. Bye Gracie.” Vic said before hanging up.

Grace laughed to herself and hung up the phone before looking at each house she passed looking for one specific house. When she found iit she pulled into an open spot by the sidewalk and parked. She turned off her car and grabbed her bag before stepping out of her car. She walked up to the house and rung the doorbell. A few seconds later she was met with a tall, tan Greek boy.

“Grace.” He said with a smirk

“Gabe.” She said back to him with a similar smirk.

“Alex wasn’t lying. You are gorgeous. Come in.” Gabe said opening the door wide enough for me to step inside.

“Oh well thank you. You’re not too bad yourself. It’s the Greek traits.” Grace said chuckling.

“Yeah that’s definitely it.” Gabe said

“Grace?!”

Grace turned around and was immediately wrapped in arms.

“What are you doing here?” Alex said with a big grin.

“I called you to see if you wanted to hang out and Gabe answered and invited me. Surprise!” Grace said smiling as Gabe and Alex laughed.

“Well I’m glad you came. You have to tell me what’s been going on with you.” Alex said linking his arm with Grace.

“Oh man. I have a lot to tell you.” Grace said

“Ooooh gossip. I love it.” Alex said smiling pulling her towards the backyard.

Gabe smiled at his boyfriend and new friend before shaking his head and following them outside.

“Tonight should be interesting.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I brought back Alex and introduced Gabe.
Also some drama will be thrown in next chapter.
Comments have been awesome.
Thanks a lot guys.
I love hearing what you guys think of the story.

P.S. Any fans of the Twilight series reading this? Let me know.

\m/