Status: Completed

Have Faith In Me

Piece by piece, and bit by bit. I’ll break this down for you, real slow.

“Well its good that you worked things out with your dad. You don’t have to be stressed out about that now.” Alex said from beside Grace

“Yeah. A big wait was lifted when we talked everything out.” Grace said drinking some water

“Ok well what about these people you met? Where did you meet them?” He asked

“Well I met them at the beach. It’s two girls and four guys.” Grace said

“What are their names?” Gabe asked

“The two girls are Sophia Davis and Emmy Martin.” Grace said.

She noticed the two boys exchange looks before Alex looked back at her.

“What was that look about?” she asked curiously

“You’re friends with the guys from Pierce the Veil?” Alex asked

“Yeah and Sophia and Emmy. Why? Is that a bad thing?”

“I guess not.” Alex said looking away

“I’ve just heard things about the drummer Mike.” Gabe said

“What kind of things?” Grace asked hesitantly

“That he goes through girls fast and there is always a lot of drama surrounded in his break ups. It could just be the girls he dates.” Alex said

“But from the look on your face I’m sensing that you have a thing for him, which messes up that theory because you are nothing like the usual girls he dates.” Gabe said leaning forward resting his arms on his knees.

“Are you into him?” Alex asked

“Yeah I like him. We-“ Grace started before a girl roughly walked past Gabe and stood in front of Grace and Alex.

“Are you Grace?” the girl asked.

Grace took a good look at the girl. She was about 5’6 or 5’7. She had blonde hair and wore a lot of make up. She was dressed in a floral print romper with a pair of heels. Grace decided from her appearance that she looked like a high maintenance girl.

“Why?” Grace asked keeping her guard up.

“I saw you at that party last night with Mike. I saw you leave with him too. Did you have sex with him?” the girl asked angrily

“What the hell are you talking about?” Grace said getting frustrated by the minute.

“You haven’t been in town long and you’ve already had sex with someone. Looks like we might have a slut on our hands.” She said as people started to pay attention to the heated discussion.

“Who the fuck do you think you are coming over here and talking shit to me. You don’t fucking know me.” Grace said standing up quickly. Gabe jumped up and ran over to Grace side to prevent her from stepping towards the girl. The girl jumped back quickly before stopping and looking back at Grace.

“I know you’re a slut who messes with other girls boyfriends.” The girl said loudly in Grace’s face. Gabe lightly pushed the girl away as he stood as Grace’s side.

“Is Mike your boyfriend?” Grace asked with clenched fists

“No but-“

“Then get the hell out of my face. Like I said before you don’t know me.” Grace said glaring at the girl.

“Abbey you need to go somewhere else with all the drama. You know Katie isn’t dating Mike anymore so shut up.”

Grace looked over and saw a girl with tanned skin, light brown hair and hazel eyes looking at Abbey with a disgusted look on her face.

“Whatever, just wait until Katie finds out about this.” Abbey said

“Am I supposed to be scared of some chick I don’t know?” Grace said getting angry again.

“Abbey you are causing unwanted drama in my house so I would like it if you and the people you came with would leave please. I’ll show you out.” Alex said walking towards Abbey as Gabe pushed Grace back towards her chair.

“That’s what I meant by the whole ‘drama surrounds him’ comment.” Gabe said looking around as the crowd dispersed and he saw Alex leading Abbey and her friends out of the house.

“What the hell was that girl’s deal?” Grace said looking at Gabe. “Is that a California trait? To approach a stranger and attack them?”

“No, that’s a dumb bitch trait.”

Grace looked over and saw the girl who slightly defended her.

“I’m Callie.” The girl said offering her hand to Grace.
She shook it and smiled.

“Grace. Thanks for the backup.”

“No problem. I jump at the chance to make girls like her look stupid. I hate that girl.” Callie said making Grace and Gabe laugh.

“Yeah Callie really doesn’t like her. I’ve noticed that over the last year I’ve known her.” Gabe said. Alex returned to the group sitting down next to Grace.

“Is any of what she said true?” Callie asked.

“Well yes I did go to that party with Mike and I did leave with him because he was my ride. We didn’t have sex though. I don’t know where she even came up with that. We didn’t even do anything at the party that would make people think that.” Grace explained

“Abbey loves making up stories. She’s an attention whore.” Alex said

“So Mike isn’t dating a girl named Katie?” Grace asked

“He was but not anymore. They broke up almost two months ago. But Katie is still stuck on him. She does this to every girl he dates. Most girls believe the lie though and attack Mike and break things off with him. That’s exactly what Katie wants. Abbey is just her little worker bee. It’ll be worse once Abbey tells Katie she saw you.” Callie said

“Joy.” Grace said sarcastically making three around her laugh,

“Well it shouldn’t be too bad. If Mike finds out about this, which he most likely will, he is going to flip shit. Especially if he really likes you.” Callie said, “He’s done it before.”

“Does this happen often?” Grace asked

“Kind of. I mean honestly Mike just has bad luck with girls. Every one he has been interested in or dated turned out to be a freak. Everyone knows someone in San Diego so word spreads. It’s hard to keep your business secret. Someone always sees or hears something.” Callie said “I used to date one of his friends which is why I know this. Mike is really a good guy. He just has bad taste in girls. I don’t mean you by the way.”

Grace laughed and nodded. “I know.”

“Anyway just ignore it. Those two are all talk.” Callie said with a smile.

“Alright. Well I could use some alcohol after all that.” Grace said

“I was heading in that way before everything went down. We’ll go together.” Callie said as Grace stood.

She told her two friends she would be back shortly before following Callie into the house. They walked into the kitchen and began fixing drinks for themselves. They were making small talk when they heard someone clear their throat. Grace noticed Callie roll her eyes before she looked at the red headed guy in front of them.

So you’re the girl stirring up drama.” The guy said walking towards them

“Look I’m not getting into this again. I didn’t do anything’ Grace said sitting her drink on the counter in front of her.

“That’s what you say. How do we know that?” he said with a smirk on his face.

“ I don’t have to prove shit to you. So you’re wasting your breath talking to me.” Grace said nonchalantly

“Ok, ok. Just one question.” He said looking at her.

Grace just stared at him blankly.

“Since you gave out for Mike you wouldn’t mind doing the same for me right?” he said with a smirk

“ Jonny, get the fuck out of here.” Callie said speaking up.

“Aw Cal. Are you mad I’m not asking you for sex anymore? You can join. We’ll make it a threesome.” Jonny said still wearing the same smirk.

Callie grabbed her and Grace drinks and Grace wrist before stalking out of the kitchen.

“You’re a fucking pig Jonny. I hope you rot.” She muttered walking out the kitchen

“I love you too babe.” He yelled after them.

The two girls walked over to their previous seats and Callie plopped down in the empty seat next to Grace.

“What was that about?” Grace asked as Alex and Gabe stared at Callie with confused looks.

“That was the ex I mentioned earlier, who is friends with Mike. Jonny Craig. He’s such an asshole. I don’t know why I ever dated him.” Callie said taking a big gulp of her rum and coke.

“Jonny is a prick. I’ve heard a lot of people say that and I’ve seen it first hand.” Alex said agreeing with Callie.

“If he is friends with Mike why would he say those things to me knowing I can tell Mike?” Grace asked

“Jonny doesn’t care. He would just play it off like it was a joke and Mike would believe it. They are really good friends. He wouldn’t think twice.” Callie said

“Do you still talk to Mike and them?” Gabe asked

“Sometimes. Mostly Sophia, Jaime and Emmy. Jonny probably made up so much shit about why we broke up Mike, Vic and Tony probably think I’m the devil.” She said shaking her head “I really hate that guy.”

“I can see that.” Grace said chuckling

“Mike and Jonny are really close Grace. Watch out for Jonny. He really likes to fuck shit up and interfere with people’s lives. So watch yourself when you’re around him ok?” Callie said seriously

“I will. But if I have my way you will be with me if I have to go anywhere where he might be. Then you can just lash out on him and I can watch.” Grace said as everyone laughed.

“That’s what I live for now.”

Grace met a few more of Gabe and Alex’s friends and exchanged a few more stories before Grace announced she had to leave. She exchanged numbers with Callie and Gabe before leaving.

“Expect a call from me Callie. You’re going to that show with me.” Grace said

“Absolutely. Call me.” Callie said falling into Gabe because of the many rum and cokes she had drank.

“Bye Gracie. See you later.” Gabe said waving. She waved back before leaving out the side gate and walking towards her car. Before she got in she noticed Jonny smoking on the front porch. She saw the look he gave her and rolled her eyes, unlocking her door.

“See you Wednesday Grace.” He said loud enough for her to here.

She ignored him and got into her car. She checked her phone to see two text messages, one from Carter telling her what kind of ice cream to get and one from Gabe.

I know Callie explained a lot about Mike’s situation tonight but still be careful around him. I don’t want you to get hurt. I’m just looking out for you. Us Greeks have to stick together. ;)

Grace smiled to herself before responding,

Yes we do have to stick together. I’ll be careful. I promise. :)

Grace sat her phone down and started her car pulling away from the sidewalk and towards the nearest grocery store.

“What am I getting myself into?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Introduced more characters this chapter.
Some drama is included.
Hope you guys like it.
Comments rule.
\m/