Status: Completed

Have Faith In Me

All the feelings that I get but I still don't miss you yet.

“Mike is going to drool when he sees you Gracie.” Callie said from beside Grace.

Grace was wearing a grey tube tunic and a black skirt with black flats. She straightened her usually curly hair and put on makeup. To anyone on the street she would look dressed up.

“That wasn’t my intention if that’s what you’re trying to imply.” Grace said laughing

“You know that was your intention. That is what us girls do. We dress to impress.” Emmy said pretending to pop her collar.

“Yeah I know I do. I’m single and ready to mingle.” Callie said making all the girls laugh.

Soon enough the girls arrived at Soma and Sophia parked the car on the side of the building. Sophia and the girls began walking to the entrance when Grace noticed Jaime and Tony walk out.

“Hey baby.” Jaime said pulling Sophia to him and pecking her lips. “Hey ladies.” He said nodding at Grace, Emmy and Callie.

“Hey Jaime.” Grace said following him into the venue.

“We got you guys some wristbands so you can do whatever without getting questioned.” Tony said passing them out to each girl before walking away with Emmy, Jaime and Sophia. Callie and Grace started to walk towards the bar area.

“Do you think that Abbey girl will show up?” Grace asked her friend sitting on a stool.

“I wouldn’t put it past her. I know Abbey told Katie and Katie is probably pissed and ready to start shit, like always.” Callie said “But you shouldn’t worry. Mike won’t let anyone say anything about you.”

“Yeah I know. I just don’t want to get into anything with anybody. I don’t like drama.” Grace said crossing her legs.

“Nobody does girl. Everything will be cool.” Callie said sending her a comforting smile.

The girls sat at the bar talking about the show when a familiar red head popped up beside Callie.

“Hello there.” Jonny said with his infamous smirk

“Oh god. Do you have nothing else to do but torment two girls that want nothing to do with you? It’s pathetic.” Callie said looking at him blankly

“You hurt my feelings Callie.” Jonny said trying to wrap his arm around her before she slapped it away.

“Don’t touch me.” Callie said

“You haven’t always said that.” Jonny said as Grace laughed out loud.

Callie looked at her shocked and Jonny smiled.

“I’m sorry its just…he’s relentless.” Grace said shaking her head.

“Yeah it’s not a good thing.” Callie mumbled.

“Look I’m sorry about the other night. I was pretty fucked up, if you know what I mean.” Jonny said looking at Grace.

“Jonny don’t feed her a bunch of bullshit if you don’t mean it. She deserves a legit apology.” Callie said glaring at him

“I know Callie.” He said glaring back at her. “I mean it. I’m sorry.”

“Its ok, I guess. No big deal.” Grace said

“It is. If Mike found out what I said to you he’d kick my ass.”

“Why would I kick your ass?” Grace looked behind her and saw Mike standing behind her.

“Why would you not?” Jonny said trying to change the subject. “Everyone does.”

“Isn’t that the truth…” Callie said taking a sip of her drink as Mike and Grace laughed and Jonny shook his head.

“You really hate me, don’t you?” Jonny asked her.

“Hate isn't a strong enough word kid.” She said

“Ouch.” Jonny said placing his hand on his heart. “That really hurts. I thought you loved me.”

“Not for a long time Jonny.” Callie said before standing and walking towards the stage.

Jonny watched her walk away as Grace looked to Mike confused.

“You know you’re not going to win her back by being an asshole.” Mike said

“She doesn’t want me back anyway. Its pretty clear.” Jonny said looking over at his friend.

“Maybe if you tried to make up whatever you did to here she might.” Grace said. “You have to work hard to get want you want and from what I can see you are a very determined person.”

“I am. That doesn’t change anything. Callie hates me. She’s hated me since we broke up four months ago. It’s a waste of time really. I’ll see you guys later.” Jonny said before walking away.

Grace shook her head before turning to Mike.

“He really wants her back, doesn’t he?” she asked

“Yeah he does. He really fucked up though. It makes sense why she hates him.” Mike said as he wrapped his arms around her pulling her close to him.

“He should keep trying though. You never know what could happen.” Grace said looking up at him.

Mike stared down at her before closing the gap and pressing his lips to hers. Grace gently grabbed his face in her hands pulling him down to her. Sometimes she really hated how tall he was. Mike traced circles on the little are of skin showing on her lower back. He pulled away kissing her jaw all the way to her ear.

“You look beautiful tonight.” He said softly

“Thank you.” Grace said blushing

“I don’t understand how you blush every time I call you beautiful. You should be used to it.” He said

“I’m not. You’re the only person who has ever called me that, well besides my mom.” Grace said as Mike laughed loudly.

“What’s so funny?” Grace asked

“We went from making out to talking about your mom. Its kind of a buzz kill.” He said

“Trust me if you saw my mom it wouldn’t be a buzz kill. My mom is definitely hot.” Grace said seriously

“Oh really?” Mike said interested

“Really. You wouldn’t imagine how many customers she gets on a daily basis that call her a milf.” Grace said making Mike bust out laughing.

Grace laughed to herself as Mike bent over holding his side still laughing loudly. Grace looked over to see Vic and Shayley walking over to them.

“What’s his deal?” Shayley asked nodding towards his friend.

“I don’t know.” Grace said smiling

“Bullshit.” Mike finally spoke trying to even his breathing and will away his laughs. “You just said your mom is a milf!

Vic and Shayley looked over at Grace with raised eyebrows.

“Well she is. I was just trying to help your mental image.” Grace said nonchalantly

Both boys just shook their heads as Mike continued to try and stop laughing.

“I don’t even want to know. I was just letting you guys know that doors are about to open.” Vic said

“Who else is playing tonight?” Grace asked

“We are opening,” Shayley said from beside Vic “and then its We Came as Romans, Set Your Goals and then these two fools.”

Grace chuckled to herself as Vic and Mike tried to hit Shayley before he ran away. Vic followed right after.

“Do you want to stand side stage?” Mike asked wrapping Grace in a hug.

“Nah. I’m going to hang out here. I brought my camera so I’m going to take some pictures of you guys.” She said “its better if I’m in front of instead beside you.”

Mike nodded before speaking, “Ok just make sure you stay with Callie, Soph or Em. These shows can get crazy.” He said as Grace nodded.

“I will. If I change my mind I’ll come find you.”

“Alright.” Mike said before he bent down pecking Grace lips before walking away.

She was shaking her head as Callie and Emmy walked up to her, Emmy with a worried face and Callie with a pissed off one.

“What’s wrong?” Grace asked

“Both of those bitches are here.” Callie said

“Really?” Grace said becoming worried.

“Yeah, and they’re going to try something. We heard them talking.” Emmy said looking over into the crowd of people filling into the venue.

“Oh boy.” Grace said

“Oh boy, my ass.” Callie said angry, “Let them try something. I will cut a bitch…”

Emmy and Grace laughed at their friend as she looked at them with a small smile.

“Ok maybe I won’t cut them. But I will punch their fake, overdone faces in.” she said sitting next to Grace.

“I bet you will.” Grace told her friend.

“Don’t worry though Gracie. We have your back. Katie and Abbey are all talk. That hasn’t changed. Everything will be cool.” Emmy reassured Grace with a smile.

“I hope so Emmy.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Drama is coming.
Also put in some stuff with Jonny and Callie.
Hope you guys like the chapter.

P.S. i'm still taking suggestions for my new story. Let me know who you want to see.