Status: Completed

Have Faith In Me

Yeah, my friends they are so beautiful.

“Oh my god. They are so many hot girls here.” Carter said looking down the streets of Los Angeles.

‘Carter, that shouldn’t be your focus.” Matthew said shaking his head at his youngest child.

“Dad I’m a growing man. That is always my focus.” Carter said smirking

“Ok if I’m going to have to listen to this all day I need some Starbucks.” Grace said rolling her eyes at her younger brother.

“I’m coming too.” Gavin said walking to his sister’s side.

“Ok well meet us at American Apparel.” Carter said walking away with Matthew and Eddie.

Grace and Gavin made their way across the street to Starbucks and walked inside.

“You know, I’m really proud of you.” Gavin said looking at Grace as they stood in line.

“Why?” Grace asked confused

“For being so nice to Eddie. I thought that after dad told you everything you would be mad at him for breaking up mom and dad. But you’ve been really nice to him.” Gavin explained

“I’m not a bitch Gavin. Why did you think I would treat him bad?” Grace said walking forward as the line moved.

“I know you’re not a bitch G. I just thought you’d be angry that’s all. Don’t get an attitude with me.” Gavin said playfully making Grace laugh.

“I wasn’t getting an attitude.” Grace said before walking up to the counter.

Grace ordered iced passion tea lemonade and a blueberry muffin while Gavin ordered a caramel frappuccino and an apple fritter. They got their food and began looking for a table when they heard someone call Gavin.

“Gavin. Over here!” Grace looked towards the front of the store and saw a guy waving him over. She noticed Gavin smile as he began to walk over to him. When they made it over to the table Grace immediately noticed who was at the table. She couldn’t but chuckle as she realized how many band members she had been meeting lately.

They are everywhere. California is going to be the death of me. she thought to herself

“What’s up guys?” Gavin said as the two boys responded with shrugs and one-word answers.

“Oh this is my sister Grace. Grace this is-“ Gavin started before Grace cut him off.

“Brandon Wronski and Beau Bokan. I know who they are.” Grace said shaking her head at her luck. “I’m a big fan if you guys music, especially yours.” She said pointing to Brandon.

“Well thank you.” Brandon said smiling

“Why were you shaking your head though? Is it a bad thing that you’re meeting us?” Beau asked smirked.

“No, not at all. Its just…if you knew how many people I have met in bands since I got here you would laugh. I mean people come to California all the time hoping to meet a celebrity and never do and then there is me. I’ve been here for a week and have met a ton. Its just weird is all.” Grace explained as the two guys nodded.

“So what are you guys doing out here?” Brandon asked

“Oh we came out with our dad. We’re just showing Grace and my younger brother L.A. since it’s their first time here. What about you guys?” Gavin asked

‘We were bored and had nothing else to do, and you Beau is a Starbucks feign so we had to stop here.” Brandon said making Grace and Gavin laugh as Beau shrugged.

“I have no shame. I love Starbucks.” Beau said sipping on his drink.

“Well you guys can walk around with us. I’m sure my dad won’t mind. Plus you can meet my brother.” Gavin offered biting into his fritter.

“Sure.” Beau said

Grace and Gavin quickly finished their food and threw away the trash, grabbing their drinks and leaving the building with Brandon and Beau in tow.

“So how did you guys meet my brother?” Grace asked looking over at Beau who was on her right.

“Well he came to this party a friend of mine was throwing and we met there. Then a few days later I had to take my laptop to the Apple store and I found out that he worked there and we started talking while he fixed it and I invited him to hang out with me and Brandon that night and we’ve been friends ever since.” Beau explained

“Yeah we’re all like bffs.” Brandon said making everyone laugh.

The group finally made it to American Apparel. Grace split up from Gavin, Beau and Brandon when they stopped to talk to Carter and headed over to the clothes. She was looking through dresses when Eddie approached her.

“Hey Grace.” He said smiling

“Hey,” She said returning one, “what’s up?”

“I just want to say thank you. You know fro giving me a chance. You have every reason not to like me but you do and it means a lot to me. I really love your dad and I would’ve been devastated if you hated. I just want all of us to get along.” Eddie said seriously

“I wouldn’t have hated you Eddie. But there is no need to dwell on the past. Everything is good right?” Grace said as he nodded.

“Everything is good.” He said

Grace gave him a hug before looking up at him.

“Now I need you to help me pick out some nice dresses.”

“I can do that.” Eddie said laughing

~~~~~~

“You will not find anyone who loves New York more than I do. I bleed it. But damn The Grove is the best thing ever. It makes me like L.A. and I’ve never said that.” Grace said out loud making the group she was with laugh. “I don’t think I’ve ever bought so much stuff at one time before and the food, holy shit. Dad you have to make sure you keep me away from this place. I’ll go broke.” She finished seriously.

“I’ll try my best.” Matthew said

“Yeah me too dad. I saw quite a few girls I wouldn’t mind knocking up.” Carter said. Beau spit out some of his drink as Brandon and Gavin laughed hysterically. Grace stared at her brother with a shocked but amused look and Eddie chuckled to himself.

“Carter….what is wrong with you?” Matthew asked making everyone laugh loudly.

“Just being honest dad. I didn’t say I would but I’m just saying.” Carter said nonchalantly

“Carter you are insane.” Grace said as Gavin and Beau wiped away tears from their eyes and Brandon moved away from the building he was leaning against.

“You have got to be the funniest kid I’ve ever met in my life.” Beau said still laughing

“I try.” Carter smirked

Grace shook her head and she felt her phone vibrate in her bag. She shoved some of her bags at Carter and reached into her bag pulling out her phone.

“Hello?” Grace asked

“Hey Gracie.”

“Hey Sophia, What’s up?” Grace said

“Nothing much. What are you doing?” the girl asked

“I’m in L.A. at the moment, with my some family and friends.” Grace answered

“Did you hit up the Grove?” Sophia asked

“Did I? I don’t think there is anything left.” Grace said laughing

“I’m the same way when I go there. Its so bad.” Sophia said “But I called for a reason.”

“Ok. Talk to me.”

“I heard about what happened with you and Abbey. Callie told me.” Sophia explained

“Uh huh.” Grace said simply

“I knew something had happened and that it involved you because I heard Jaime talking to Mike. He found out from his friend. He’s really pissed off.” Sophia said

“Callie said he might be.” Grace told her friend

“She was right. But Mike thinks you’re mad at him.” Sophia said

“He does?” Grace said shocked “Why?”

“Well he told me he tried calling you but you didn’t answer. So I told him I would call you and then you answered. He thinks you don’t want to talk to him.” Sophia said

“I’m not mad at him. I just didn’t feel my phone ring between all the shopping I was doing. I just happened to feel it when you called. I’m not mad at him though.” Grace explained

“I told him that but he doesn’t believe me. Every time this happens with a girl he dates she stops talking to him.”

“Ok well I’ll call him. Thanks for telling me Soph.” Grace said

“No problem. So I’ll see you tomorrow night?” she asked

“Yes ma’am. Tomorrow night.” Grace said

“Ok love. See you then.”

“Later girl.” Grace said before hanging up. She noticed then that she had two missed calls and a voicemail from Mike. She opened the voicemail and listened.

“Hey Grace, its Mike. I heard about what happened to you last night. I’m sorry you had to go through that, especially since I wasn’t there to handle it. Abbey just likes to start drama and I promise you, nothing is going on between me and Katie. She made it up. Anyway I just wanted to talk to you. I hope you’re not upset with me. Well…I’ll talk to you later.

Grace frowned listening to the message and immediately deleted it before calling Mike.

”Grace?”

“Hey Mike.” Grace said lightly

”I thought you didn’t want to talk to me.” Mike said sighing

“Why would I not?” Grace said

”Well my ex-girlfriend’s psycho best friend verbally attacked you because of me. That’s a pretty good reason.” Mike chuckled as Grace smiled

“I’m not mad at you Mike. It’s not your fault. The only reason I didn’t answer your phone call is because I was on a serious shopping spree and my phone was the last thing on my mind.” Grace said as she heard Mike chuckle.

”I believe that. You do love to shop.” Mike said

“Yes I do. But stop worrying. We’re good, ok?”

”Ok.” he said

“Grace, come on! The movie is starting soon!” Carter yelled to his sister.

“Hey I gotta go.” Grace said

“Yeah that’s fine. I’ll see you tomorrow?” Mike asked

“Definitely. I can’t wait to see you guys play.” Grace said smiling.

”I can’t wait either. I’ll see you tomorrow beautiful.” Mike said knowing that Grace was blushing.

“Bye Mike.” Grace said as she ended the call.

Grace quickly made her way to her father’s car and but the rest of her bags in the trunk. Gavin closed it and Beau stood next to Grace throwing his arm over her shoulder.

“Carter told me that you have a boyfriend.” Beau said with a smirk

“Better yet and band guy boyfriend. Mike Fuentes to be exact.” Brandon added with the same smirk

“I didn’t think you were that kind of girl.” Beau said as Grace elbowed him in his side. “Ow. That hurt.” He said rubbing his side but laughing.

“He’s not my boyfriend. We’re just friends.” Grace said
“Yeah friends that make out.” Carter said

“What are you even saying? You haven’t seen us do anything.” Grace said looking at her brother.

“Even if you haven’t yet, you will eventually so it doesn’t matter.” Carter said sticking his tongue out at Grace before walking towards the movie theatre.

“Is he on drugs?” Gavin asked seriously making Beau and Brandon laugh. Grace shook her head before responding,

“Sometimes I really think so.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm on a writing kick right now so the next chapter will most likely be put up later today.
The feedback from you guys is great.
You all rule.
Hope you like this chapter.

P.S. I want to write another story but i don't know who to make it about. Give me some suggestions. :)

\m/