Status: Completed

Have Faith In Me

I noticed your eyes are always glued to me. You're keeping them here and it makes no sense at all.

"So I see the looks you give my brother." Vic said to Grace throwing his arm over her shoulder.

The group was now walking around the mall as planned. They had split up and Grace ended up with Vic and Mike inside of a PacSun. She laughed to herself and shook her head before looking over at Vic.

"I don't know what you're talking about Vic. I don't give him any looks." Grace said looking through some tank tops.

"Yes you do. You look at him like you want to throw him down and rip all-" Vic began before Grace cut him off.

"Vic!" Grace said looking at him with wide eyes.

Vic just laughed as Grace lightly punched him in the arm and walked over to the jeans.

"You are crazy." she mumbled picking up a black pair of skinny jeans.

"I was just playing with you Gracie." Vic said throwing his arms back over her shoulder.

"I know. Do you like these?" she said holding up the pair of jeans

"For you, yes. I don't have the hips for those though. Thanks for asking though." Vic said making Grace laughing as she threw the jeans over her arm with the shirts she had picked out.

"Don't look now but Mike is definitely staring at you." Vic said looking down at Grace. "He is also giving me the evil eye. It’s probably because I have my arm around you. He's jealous." Vic explained pulling Grace closer. She laughed out loud as she tried to move away but Vic held her in place.

"Why are you trying to make your brother jealous? And why are you using me? I don't want to be involved in a brotherly feud." Grace said looking back the selection of jeans and shorts.

"Because Mike always gets the girl he wants and he's nervous that me and you are close. I like to see him sweat." Vic said laughing.

"You are a mean older brother, and how do you know he wants me?"

"That's my job, and I just know." Vic said before kissing Grace's cheek quickly before walking away to the shoe section.

"Vic!" she yelled at him as he turned and winked at her.

Grace shook her head and looked to her left to see Mike staring her, just like Vic had said. She smiled at him friendly and turned back around to look at the shorts. She felt when Mike walked up behind her and turned to look at him when he leaned up against the wall by the fitting rooms.

"You buying all of that?" Mike asked

"Yeah. I sort of have a problem when it comes to shopping. I love clothes." Grace said laughing.

"It's cute. I wouldn't take you for a crazy shopper." he said smirking at her

"Well I am."

"So I -" Mike started but got cut off by Grace's iPhone ringing.

"Sorry. Hold on one sec." Grace said pulling out her phone, "Hello?"

"Hey G." Grace heard her brother Gavin say from the other end of the phone.

"Hey Gavin. What's up?"

"So Carter is definitely here." Gavin said

"Wait, what? Like here in Cali?" Grace said shocked

"Yeah. He told mom that he missed us and wanted to come out here so she talked to dad and he said it was ok. So he's on his way out here right now. You wanna ride with me to go pick him up?" Gavin asked

"Wait when did he leave?" Grace said looking at her phone and seeing that it was two o'clock.

"Around one-fifteen New York time. He should be here in about an hour. It's going to take some time to get there though."

"Ok well I'm at the mall now so just let me tell my friends and i'll head back to dad's house." Grace said

"Ok, I'll see you soon."

Grace ended the call and put her phone back in her bag.

"Something wrong?" Grace heard Mike say as she looked up to see him and Vic standing there looking at her.

"Oh uh, my younger brother is flying out here. I didn't know. I have to go with my older brother to pick him up at the airport." Grace explained

"Oh well you should go. You can hang with us another time." Vic said

"Yeah I have to pay for this though." Grace said lifting up her arm covered in clothes. Mike and Vic laughed at her as she walked to the counter. She was signing her receipt when she heard Sophia talking to Vic. Grace grabbed her bag and turned to face her friends.

"You have to go so soon?" Sophia said pouting.

"Yeah, I have to pick up my brother from the airport."

"Aw. Well we're going to have to hang out again. Maybe next time it really will be a girl's day." Sophia said winking at me as Grace laughed.

"Yeah maybe. Ok well I have to go. It was fun guys. I'll talk to you later. Tell Jaime, Tony and Emmy I said bye." Grace said waving at her friends as she walked away.

"Bye Gracie!" she heard Sophia say as she walked out of the store.

Grace was luckily by the entrance of the mall where she parked and so she headed to the door. She was just outside when she heard her name being called. She turned around and saw Mike walking towards her.

"Hey what's wrong?" Grace asked

"Nothing." Mike said, "I just wanted to ask you something."

"Oh. Ok what?" Grace said.

"A friend of mine is having a bonfire at his house tomorrow night. I know your brother is coming out here and all but I was wondering if you were free if you wanted to go with me."

Grace smiled and looked up at Mike.

"Are you asking me on a date Mike?" Grace said smirking.

Mike chuckled before responding, "Yes I am beautiful."

Grace immediately blushed at the name and Mike lifted her head up by gently grabbing her chin.

"So is that a yes or no?" Mike asked.

"Uh-uh yeah sure." Grace said stepping back "But on one condition."

"What is that?"

"My brothers have to be able to come too." Grace said

"If they want to come they are more than welcome." Mike said

"Ok then. I'll go with you." Grace said backing up even more.

"I might need your number."

"Well I'm pretty sure you can find a way to get it Mike. You are Mr. Smooth." Grace said with a smirk.

Mike just stared at her with a small smile.

"I'll talk to you later Mike." Grace said before turning around and heading to her car.

Grace quickly walked to her car and threw her bags into the backseat before hopping in the driver's seat. She buckled up and turned her car on when her phone vibrated. She looked at it to see she had a text message from a number she didn't know. She opened it and read it.

See you tomorrow night beautiful.

Grace laughed out loud and shook her head before responding,

I look forward to it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait. My laptop suddenly stopped working. I finally got it fixed though.
I want to thank dark eyed dreamer; for commenting every chapter.
I really don't know if anyone really likes this because i don't get any comments.
So if everyone could just drop a quick comment saying what you think of the chapter i'd really appreciate it.
Hope you liked the chapter.
\m/