I'm the Loner, and He's the Jock

School Dance and Psycho Ex Girlfriend

I smiled as I drove Alyssa towards school and towards the dance. I may end up getting suspended if they say a single word to her about us and what they THINK happened. I gave her hand a quick squeeze as I drove into the parking lot.

“Are you ready for this?” I asked her.

“not really but might as well get it over with,” she answered. I sighed and quickly got out and ran to her side and opened the door and held out a hand for her to take. She took my hand and I walked beside her to the school.

“I promise you if anyone says one word to you about what they think happen. I will kick their butts. I’m not putting up with the rumors,” I told her as we walked inside. I spot Matt walking towards me and I pulled Alyssa closer to me.

“Hey Alyssa. Hey Chad,” Matt said greeting us. Alyssa waved.

“Have you seen Stacey arrive yet?” I asked him.

“Yeah dude she’s with Chris,” he answered.

“is she finally over you?” Alyssa asked.

“I think so… I hope. I want to be with you and only you,” I said to her. She blushed as a slow song came on and she got a look in her eye.

“Okay Chad, shut up and dance with her,” Matt said looking between her and me.

“Care to dance?” I asked.

“Yes sir,” she answered and I led her to the dance floor. I started to dance with her. I looked down at her with a smile.

“I love you,” I whispered to her. She laid her head on my shoulder and we continued to dance until the song was over. She smiled at me and I lead her to a table. We sat down and were relaxing when Stacie walked over and sat with her date. I groaned.

“Oh hey Chad, I didn’t see you there,” Stacie said sarcastically.

“That’s bull Stacie, you knew dang well that Alyssa and I were sitting here and that’s why you sat here cause you ain’t over me I can see it in your eyes,” I told her. Alyssa tightened her grip on my hand and I looked over at her. She signed something and I looked at her confused. I gave her a confused face and she sighed.

Ughh… two things: 1 I hate her so bad she needs to disappear and 2 you need to learn sign language if you are going to marry me, she wrote quickly. I smiled at her.

“I’ll look into it and wanna make Stacie jealous?” I asked her quietly in her ear. She smiled back and nodded. I leaned in to kiss her and she leaned in back. I kissed her lips softly as we both closed our eyes. I smiled and pulled away slowly.

“You, Alyssa, are a wonderful kisser,” I told Alyssa.

“CHAD! YOU LOVE ME NOT HER! I’M SICK OF PRETENDING YOU ARE MINE NOT HERS! I TOLD YOU WE ARE NOT OVER UNTIL I SAY WE ARE!” Stacie yelled at me as she stood up and stormed over to my side of the table.

“Stacie, I don’t care what you think we are over!” I yelled back at her. I pulled Alyssa into me.

“Do you want to leave babe?” I asked her. She looked around and nodded shyly.

Yes, this isn’t fun when your psycho ex goes clingy. We can watch movies at my place or even your place, she wrote. I nodded and reached out a hand for her to help her up and I stood up with her.

“Matt, I’ll see y’all later gonna go hang with my girl and get away from the drama,” I told him and walked Alyssa to the door and towards my car. We quickly got in the car and I quickly drove us to my place.

“So my parents may or may not be home, hope you don’t mind,” I said to her as we pulled up to my house.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys sorry this is short but here is an update and sorry it took so long... kinda had some drama happen plus school started and senior year is busy comment subscribe
-Kayla