Status: will try to update once a week

I Want You to Love Me

NiNe

-Matt’s POV-

I called up Syn and told him to meet me at the jewelry store. He showed up with a sour look on his face. “What the hell am I doing in a jewelry store, Matt?”

“I need your help”, I said as I pointed at THE display case.

Syn took one look at it then back at me with his mouth dropped open. “You’re going to-

“Don’t say it, I haven’t even said to myself yet. But I want to have it with me just in case the time comes up.” I breathed out the breath I had been holding and walked towards the case.

“Wow, man”, Syn sighed.

“I know, I know.” I ran my hand through my hair before bending over the glass case and scouring for the perfect one. Mari is so perfect, she deserves one as perfect as her.

-Marianna’s POV-

It’s been about two weeks and Matt is acting really weird. He’s always checking his pocket; he empties his pockets inside his closet so I can’t see what has been taken out. It’s pissing me off! He’s hiding something, and the way he’s acting makes me think he’s cheating. I mean why else would it take him an hour and a half to pick up Nikki two weeks ago.

I had called him to go to the store and pick something up for me. He didn’t answer. So I called his mom thinking that he was still there and just hadn’t heard his phone. It had been hour since he left, and he still hadn’t come by to pick up Nikki she said. It took him almost tow hours to make a drive that takes ten minutes. Something is not right.

“I don’t know what to do”, I moaned as I talked to Gisele.

“I would never have thought that Matt would be the type to cheat, but I guess I was wrong right?”

“I never thought he’d leave me pregnant either, but he did, didn’t he?” I replied. I ran my hand through my wavy hair and got up from the couch. Matt wasn’t home, he was ‘out’ again and wouldn’t answer his phone. I know I can trust him, but the way he’s acting is making me question what’s going on. And I shouldn’t be doing this. We live together for goodness sake, and in two weeks I’ll be four months pregnant.

I gripped onto the edge of the kitchen sink and breathed in and out. All this stress isn’t good for the baby.

I heard the front door open and close. “Matt?”

“Yeah?”

I stepped into the living room and rubbed my belly. “Where were you? You wouldn’t answer your phone.”

“I was out, babe.” He smiled and ran upstairs before I could say anything.

-Matt’s POV-

I couldn’t tell her that I’ve been meeting Val for the past two weeks. She would flip. And no, I’m not fucking Val. I’m planning something really special and I need a female’s help, preferably someone who doesn’t hang out with Mari. Val and I had always promised each other that we would remain friends if we ever broke up so I know I can count on her.

I know Mari is confused and upset about what’s going on, but she just needs to wait a little longer and everything will fall into place. I lie back on our bed and sigh. Just two more weeks, and I’ll be able to show her the surprise.